Heroes icone contest [ROUND 1-HIRO & ANDO] [OPEN]

friendsfan101 posted on Nov 03, 2010 at 09:30PM
I've seen and played this game on many spots and it's pretty fun so I've decided to start it here.

Here's how the game works;
1. A subject for the round is chosen:
* The subject can be whatever you want- a particular episode, season, 1 or more characters, etc.
2. Everyone has 4 days to submit their icons on this forum:
* No stealing icons or you're out of the game.
* Don't use icons you've made in the past.
3. A pick will go up for voting:
* There will be 3 days for voting.
* Don't vote for yourself!!!

4. The winner chooses the next subject:
* If the winner doesn't pick a topic within 3 days of winning, I'll pick the next subject.
* The winner is still allowed to compete in the next round.

Round 1- Hiro and Ando

Heroes 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an lakota_spirit said…
lol
MDR
il y a plus d’un an friendsfan101 said…
Um, actually, you have to resize and work on the photo since this isn't the photo contest, you have to make an icon.
il y a plus d’un an green02brain said…
cool
actually, you have to resize and work on the photo since this isn't the photo contest, you have to make an icon.
link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an marry510 said…
Dexterlink to be able to see the results, and the good that comes from what he does, that saved a life in the light and help them through their difficulties. Dexter not only see but for the viewer to see what was so great, even for the show. Healing was demonstrated mourn Dexter Rita and the healing linkof trauma course Lumen. Dexter said he found at the right time.His relationship with Lumen, and being a father of Harrison, has made much more sense to the character of Dexter. He showed so much emotion and vulnerability, to linklower the guard, and show that it was Lumen. It showed a level never seen.I was sad to see go Lumen. It is the ideal place for Dexter. Someone who knew who he was and they accepted it was.I really trust these writers, and I'm excited to see what to do next.Iflink you are someone who did not like this season, it shows again! Try again and look more closely, hear these positive comments, and try again, because honestly, you're missing!I can not say enough, I could write ten pages about how great this season was!Dexter is linkamazing, but if I had to do one more season, and again this is surely the season!
------------------------
link
link
il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
Okay, this is dead. Let's make it alive again. I'm gonna make the first icon of this competition. Hang on.
il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
This is an icon. Maybe not a very good one, but it's an icon.
 [i]This[/i] is an icon. Maybe not a very good one, but it's an icon.
il y a plus d’un an buffyl0v3r44 said…
I hope it's ok if I join here's mine
 I hope it's ok if I rejoindre here's mine