Heroes Why So Critical?

chels125843 posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 04:21PM
I find heroes has THE most critical fans and viewers. I dont think there is any other show that gets picked at and analyzed for any possible mistake more than heroes. is it just me? why do people do that with the show? if you dont like it dont watch it, and isnt the whole point of tv to enjoy it not to be trying to find bad points? it really bugs me.
 I find Heroes has THE most critical fans and viewers. I dont think there is any other montrer that gets

Heroes 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
Same here it has bothered me for ages. I wrote an article about ti a couple of months ago. Leave Heroes alone and just enjoy it.
il y a plus d’un an chels125843 said…
THANK YOU!
it really annoys me and i dont get why!!
yeah its been bothering me since s2 ;P
il y a plus d’un an SubZero76 said…
Thank you very much,Chels125843.I could not agree more.It is really annoying.Heroes needs supporters not critics!
you are SO welcome! it really makes me mad, i think that every other show deserves to be criticized this much if heroes has to be cause heroes is actually one of THE best shows on tv.
il y a plus d’un an raknaff said…
sunny
Thank you! OMG its about time someone stuck up for Heroes! Your the best! :D
big smile
haha you're welcome! it totally deserves it cause its pretty much perfection <33
il y a plus d’un an Dragonclaws said…
Well, I enjoy it, but I admit that I liked season one a whole lot and there are aspects of the later seasons that annoy me. I still like it and I wouldn't go crazy against it, but I can see why people would criticize it.
hmmm
what?
il y a plus d’un an want2watcheroes said…
Heroes has always been awesome, kept me always wanting to watch the next episode straight after the one that had just been on.
big smile
same here!! :)
il y a plus d’un an peteypetrelli said…
I'll criticize it on my Heroes columns on various sites on occasion, but only if it really hasn't done anything for me

I can see why people didn't like S2, but I think short of little bits of Villains, S3 has been utterly terrific

il y a plus d’un an NeonGlo said…
Oh, boy, maybe you haven't seen forums about the Star Trek movie, then. And that hasn't even come OUT yet. But I agree if people aren't fans and don't like something, why just show up on a forum and contribute negativity? Nothing's perfect, but we want to share our enthusiasm not listen to someone sneer.
il y a plus d’un an nickelhatton2 said…
I think you all need to grow up! If someone has something negative to say they should still be allowed to say it, just because it conflicts with your point of view. And maybe people are contributing negativity to these forums because perhaps they were once fans of heroes but feel that as time has went on the quality of the show has went down hill. I disagree with most people who say that season 2 was rubbish, i actually quite liked it, it was with season three i have the biggest bone to pick. I also feel like it is our job as viewers to criticise. If we didnt the writers would just get lazy and churn the same crap out week in, week out. By being critical of something we are striving to better the content of our TV shows. Heroes is not awesome and has not been awesome fro sometime. It needs to be seriously sorted out and I am shocked that it has received a fourth season.

These are my opinions, which i am entitled to, so don't tell me not to express them because they are negative and everyone else here is entitled to theirs. I look forward to hearing what people have to say. DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP!!
il y a plus d’un an peteypetrelli said…
After 1961 and rewatching a few episodes I'm shocked it's been renewed
I thought that episode was god awful
The fact Alice looked like my towns crazy lady made me like it though >.>

And I think I'll hate the last two episodes, because the plot developments look incredibly silly

I thought it was good, I thought the deaths lined up weere fantastic, but the stuff there doing now is silly
last edited il y a plus d’un an