Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half Blood Rehabilitation Camp

marshanboy posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 04:08PM
This camp Is for demigods wanting to learn how to control their powers so they do not become a LORDCHAOS. In the camp you must be granted your powers before you can use them by the camp director, Nick. He is 23 years old. He is the son of Hecate. The moment you enter camp you are stuck there unless granted permission and your powers are stripped. The camp directors assistant is Jake and the son of Zeus.He is 21 and was previously a demigod in the camp. They became best friends while they were both at camp when they were younger.

Please include the following to register for this camp:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Appearance:

History:

Rules:
1) You must listen to the camp director.
2) Your character can not be too powerful.
3) Be aware of other role players feelings.
4) Have fun.

Campers: (marshanboy) as Nick and Jake. Sons of Hecate and Zeus.
(Alvin2442) as Alvin Hamilton. Son of Poseidon.

last edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 01:08AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an marshanboy said…
Nick: (opens the camp gate)
 Nick: (opens the camp gate)
Jake.
 Jake.
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton

Immortal Parent: Poseidon, God of the Sea.

Mortal Parent: His Mom.

Powers:
Water-Induced Abilities: When in contact with or in the presence of water, Alvin gains a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, agility, and endurance equaling a god while in this state. However, this only lasts for a limited amount of time unless he is completely submerged in water. He also heals himself from any wound and most poisons when he comes into contact with water, the amount of water and time needed for the healing being proportionate to the severity of the wound.

Hydrokinesis: With the power of the sea within him, Alvin can control every form and great volumes of water, being even able to summon and heal his wounds and cure himself of most poisons with it. Alvin can control water almost omnipotently. He can control it in order to make it explode, or use it to grab something. His hydrokinesis abilities include:

General Hydrokinesis: He can create water from petrified seashells, as well as being able to create water with his own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to his will, as long as he concentrates hard enough. He can also harden water into an almost solid shape.

Hydrogenesis: Alvin can create water from his own power, though it takes much of his energy for him to do so. He created water out of nothing to cause a volcanic eruption. He also uses this skill while creating his own personal hurricanes.

Superhuman Strength: Alvin's strength has increases greatly to the point where he can lift 10x his own body weight.

Healing Factor:Since he is the son of Poseidon he can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.

Water Propulsion: He can control the water around him to propel himself through water. Alvin can shoot water, not only from being in water, but he can blast the own water he creates.

Underwater breathing: Alvin can breathe underwater and diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow his non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater.

Water Immunity: Alvin can fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. He does not get wet if submerged in water, unless he wants to. Alvin can dry items underwater (as long as he holds onto it), such as a lighter.

Water Solidification: Alvin can harden water into an almost solid shape. He can use this power to walk on water, by increasing the surface tension of the water to the point where it is solid enough for him to stand on, and water constructs. So far, he has demonstrated creating a strong water shield and he can also harden the water into giant hands that follow and imitat the movements of his own hands.

Sailing Skills: Alvin possesses an intimate awareness of any ship he is on (sailing ships, canoes, motorboats, possibly submarines); being able to telekinetically operate one (as well as anything related to the ocean) because he has perfect bearings on the ocean, he can easily navigate his way at sea.

Communication: Alvin has divine authority over and can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures who mainly treat him with deference and lordly respect. He can also speak to other children of Poseidon underwater.

Aerokinesis (unknown degree): Alvin can summon hurricanes and other types of storms, but the extent to which he can control them is as of yet unknown.

Geokinesis (limited): Alvin can generate earthquakes and (consequently) cause volcanic eruptions, but his control of this technique is less than that of a child of Hades.

Cryokinesis (limited): Alvin can use cryokinesis to a small degree. He is able to use the ice and snow around him to make an icy hurricane. He can also manipulate frozen or icy water around him.

Electrokinesis (limited): Alvin used this skill unintentionally on one occasion, which was while he was training making a hurricane. Sparks of lightning appeared as his hurricane increased in power. His control of this ability, however, is far less than that of a child of Zeus and appears to be limited to a side effect of his storms.

Heat Resistance: Alvin has as far higher than normal resistance to heat and burns, similar to that of a cyclops, due to his father's oceanic nature.

Weapons: Two 3.5 Celestial Bronze swords and a celestial bronze round shield.

Appearance: He looks like Percy.

History: N/A
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
I have to ask. Who are you? I've never seen you around before.
marshanboy commented…
I've been on fan pop for about 2 years now. I used to be aqualad. il y a plus d’un an
pink-bookworm commented…
Ohh okay. I know who toi are now. Sorry didn't recognise the new account il y a plus d’un an
pink-bookworm commented…
Yeah cause I didn't come on for a year. Part of it was a valid reason the rest I just, I don't know and I always come on. I think I'm the most active person on here il y a plus d’un an
Nick: I see a camper who looks similar to Percy and greet him. "Welcome to rehab."
"Thanks." I scratch my head.
"So ... son of....??" I know he's a son of poseidon. I just need to break the ice.
"Don't act stupid. I'm a child of Poseidon and you know it and I definitely know it."
I smile and think how much fun we're going to have. I grab his bags and help him carry them. "Your cabin is this way."
(My character's 13 now.)

"Okay then. And you are?"
"I'm Nick. I'm the camp director. And you are?"
"I'm Alvin. I'm the new kid."
"Of course." I show him to his cabin and get him settled in. "So what or who brings you here?"
"Chiron. Says I need more help controlling my powers. My dad said the same thing." I make some water float towards me and shape it into a flower.
I smile. I snap my fingers and the water drops to the ground. "Step 1 learn to live without your powers."
I scowl. "That's BS!"
"Lunch starts at 12." I walk out of the cabin and look for someone.
Continuing scowling, I walk into my cabin and slam the door.
I stare at the shower. "(CENSORED). This is going to take longer now."