Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 881

il y a plus d’un an Rogue475 said…
"I doubt it but who knows..."
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
"Yeah, who knows."
I look off to the sky, thinking of something my Father told me when I was younger.
I stare off to earth, daydreaming.
crash14 commented…
all of a sudden typhon appears! jk jk il y a plus d’un an
pink-bookworm commented…
Haha, dude, stop, MDR il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
2 gryphons come down and lift the car off its. Back making it skid on its front and land on its hood*
I pull out my lighter and start flipping the cap off and on.
I pull my hair back off my face.
(Lol crash please)
"How long till we get there?"
"I'd say a few hours..." I mutter in response.
"Alright," I sigh. I hated long drives.
il y a plus d’un an ConnerandTravis said…
"You guys want to take a rest stop?" I ask, trying to find a radio station.
"Sure. Where are we gonna stop?"
I close my lighter and stuff it into my jacket and try to get some sleep.
(Rofue...your car just flipped)
(Sorry...my charecters not doin anything...so i was gonna make it a true quest...considering. demititans. Lives are even harder than demigods)
(We're try in to be consistent and not get attacked every five minutes) (Lola)
"How about we just continue driving." I toss back a bag. "I got this from the restaurant. Eat up. Try to get some sleep."
"Yeah sure, are you going to be alright driving?"
"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." I shut off the radio.
"Sure?"I Ask, sliding into the seat further,
"Ian why don't we take shifts driving?" I ask him.
"I said I'll be fine." I persist. I didn't want to sleep. I didn't want to dream. Not tonight, not ever.
"Suit yourself, just wake me up if anything happens." I tell him and then lean back in the seat.
"Yeah, wake me up too," I smile and close my eyes.
I sigh as I kept driving, making the occasional turns. I thought back when I was 7.
"Chicken fingers again?" 7-year-old me complained, replacing a blue crayon down.
"Be grateful you little brat," My mom hissed. "I'm lucky my boss lets you come in here and eat. So dinner is served." She walked away, putting on fake smile to visit her other tables. Little me sighed and took a chicken finger and dipped it into the honey mustard. I took a sip out of my Coke and the boss of the restaurant sat across from me.
"Hey big man," the box greeted. He was a short, bald, round guy. Probably in his mid-thirties, Winston Barnes was a very cheerful guy. Winston loved kids and loved his restaurant, Barnes's Steaks, Burgers, and Fries. Most of all he loved me.
"Barnes!" I cheered and Winston laughed.
"How ya doin kid?" Winston asked. "You holding up okay?"
"Mommy and me are great." I answered smiling. "Look! I lost my tooth." I pointed to small gap.
"Did the tooth fairy come?" Winston asked, chuckling.
"Yeah, but she only gave me 50¢," I answered, glumly.
"Oh, well the tooth fairy told me to give you the remainder." Winston whispered pulling out two quarters."That's a dollar right there. " He put it in my cupped hands and I stared at in in amazement.
"Alright buddy, I got to get back to work. You be tough for your mother, okay?" Winston got up.
"Okay!" I nodded cheerfully, pitting the change in my pocket. Winston left and I continued eating my chicken fingers.
(Wow deja vú, I used to eat chicken fingers with my dad when I was that age, we used to go to places like that almost twice a week)
(Haha)

I start to dream of when I was younger.

"Why did I blow my plate up when I touched it?" I asked with a tilt of my head and my mum and step-dad gave me a rough smile.
"You're special, Ashleigh, that's why."
Me? Did I dream of my childhood? Not a chance... I dreamt of the Predator that tore at my fathers soul every day for centuries.
Next Scene

I picked up my new little brother in my arms and smiled. "He's so cute," I gleamed. "Well dear Ashleigh when you get older I want you to protect him with your life," my mum said.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
worried
(Time skip or more reflecting?)
(Time skip, haha)
"Guys wake up!" I shout, yawning. I had stop the car at motel. I rub my face. I hadn't sleep since... funny I can't remember the last time I slept
(A few hours later...)
I awake with a start at the nightmare, my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight.
I yawn and stretch my arms feeling the sunlight beam into my face.
I look down and notice my hand was gripping the hilt of my sword ever so tightly.
"How far now?" I ask, curious.
"Why Ian where are we?" I ask him and yawn, my heart still beating rapidly from the nightmare.
I await his answer to both Cameron and I question.
(It's 11:55... If he's american he is likely asleep, which will soon be the case for me too)
(Ok. 4:02pm here)
(Wow... that's an eight hour difference, haha)
(I think it might be more than that. What's the day there?)
Rogue475 commented…
it is Jan. 16 today il y a plus d’un an
pink-bookworm commented…
(It's the 17th here) il y a plus d’un an
Rogue475 commented…
BLARG!!!!!!!! il y a plus d’un an
pink-bookworm commented…
Why toi saying blarg? il y a plus d’un an
"Florida. We're I'm front of the Sunny Springs Motel." I answer, tryomg not to fall asleep.
I go to the watchtower at camp*
"Oh, awesome and you should get some sleep. Pretty sure you didn't get any sleep last night."
"...I'll go get us some food, do we need to rent a room?"
Alright and not sure."
"Might just have to get some snacks..."
"Alright. Want me to stay with Uan or come with you?"