Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Demigods Game: Aincrad château

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Feb 16, 2013 at 05:10AM
In the year 2030, a man named Kayaba Akihiko created NerveGear, a game company. NerveGear allows people enter the game and play as their own. He made the game, link. But, when Demigods were found, the Grazers took this system to experiment on Demigods. Demigod Holding Facilities all over the world has this system, though only some uses it. The Grazers told the Demigods that if they complete the "Game" they are left alone

link: The location of the game is link, a floating castle. The castle has 100 floors that the demigods must complete to win the game or in other words, their freedom. Each floor has a dungeon where the "Boss Monster" is located. Each floor also has a "Safe Zone" where monsters don't attack.

Things you should know:

In the system demigods can make Guilds, or Clans to work together, or they can go solo. demigods can also kill each other but that'll result in them being link for an amount of time. In the system, the demigods are told to create fake names. Saying their real name will result in Death. At each floor there is a teleportaion site to teleport to other floors, only if you have been there once.

But this is no ordinary game system, for if you die in the game, the NerveGear Helmet will fry your brain.

Though the game has normal game rules, such as HP, Mana, Levels, Skills and Stats. The demigods can use their powers in the game but it is limited by their mana.

Starting Stat is 500(for level 1). The total is 9999. Everytime you level up, you can 50 Stat points.

The system is also like the real world. You can buy items, cook food and forge weapons.

The currency used in the system is Ryo and they are earn by killing monsters or selling stuff. You can steal too.

Each demigod gets a Teleportation Crystal that can only teleport you to a town or city on your current floor.

Monster in the systems are normal animals, mythological monsters and virtually created monster. The Boss may be Virtually created or be real Mythological Monsters.

Guilds:

The Hunters Guild has been around since the creation of the game. They are the people you go to when you have a monster problem and they deal with it.
There is a maximum of six members for the Hunters Guild. It is the strongest Guild so far.

Character Profile

In-Game Name:
Nickname(What other players may know you by):

IP:

Appearance(Clothing Name. It's a game, clothes have names):

Personality:

Powers:

History:

Weapon(s):

Guild/Solo:

HP:

MP:

Level:

Skills:

Attack Stat:

Defense Stat:

Agility Stat:

Speed Stat:

Magic/Power Stat:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far we are at floor:
1, Town of Beginning
Pretty Much how is sounds like.
2, Urbus City
It's the starting city. Demigods can start buying weapons and houses from NPCs. Forging and other skills can be obtained here.
27, Wolves Plain. The Main Monsters here are Wolves. The Safe zones are the Mountain Cities of Arguard, BlackThorn Fort and the Underground City of Goodswell. The Floor is mountains and forest.

Characters:
GameName - RealName - IP - Guild/Solo -FanpopUser
Kirito - Kirigaya Kazuto(Last-First)- Unknown - Solo -Me
Sharingan - Andrew Hamilton - unknown - Solo - Alvin2442
Scarecrow - Ashley Harper - Erebus - Hunters - Nicolicious
Chinatsu - Alice Rix - Apollo - Solo - Kat-chan
Mizuki-san - Miki Izumai - Unknown - Solo - Miki_Suzumia
Thane - "Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi - Nemisis - Solo - Spikegilfer1997
 In the an 2030, a man named Kayaba Akihiko created NerveGear, a game company. NerveGear allows peop
last edited on Mar 07, 2013 at 10:18AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 175 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 175

il y a plus d’un an Blaze_of_Ares said…
In-Game Name: Kirito
Nickname(What other players may know you by): The Black Flash. Amaterasu

IP: Unknown

Appearance(Clothing Name, it's a game, clothes have names): Pic. Exorcist Coat

Personality: ...

Powers: Controls fire, but it is black in the game

History: Try and find out

Weapon(s): Two swords. Elucidator and Dark Repulser

Guild/Solo: Solo

HP: 1854

MP: 760

Level: 5

Skills: Is very fast. Good with dual blades

Attack Stat: 185

Defense Stat: 70

Agility Stat: 157

Speed Stat: 500

Magic/Power Stat: 60
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 In-Game Name: Kirito Real Name: Kirigaya Kazuto(Last-First) Nickname(What other players may know yo
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
In-Game Name: Sharingan
Nickname(What other players may know you by): The Red-Eyed Soloist. . The Red Swordsman. Akatsuki

IP: Unknown.

Appearance(Clothing Name. It's a game, clothes have names): The Robe of the Akatsuki.

Personality: Calm. Peaceful. Easy-Going. Then, there's when he's in battle and he's: Merciless, Serious, but Calm.

Powers: Controls Lightning, that's sometimes Red. He has some control over fire, but not much. His eyes sometimes turn red with a 3 tomoes or(I put an pic up later of his red-eyes.). His speed, attack, defense, magic/power, and agility stats are doubled.

History: Heh. Never going to be known.

Weapon(s): A chokuto that can cut through anything, especially when Andrew activates his fire or lightning, or both onto the sword.

HP: 1760

MP: 550

Skills: Fast. Good At Thinking On His Feet. Strong. Good With His Katana.

Attack Stat: 90

Defense Stat: 90

Agility Stat: 110

Speed Stat: 510

Magic/Power Stat: 70
 In-Game Name: Sharingan Real Name: Andrew Hamilton Nickname(What other players may know toi by): T
(The Hamilton Family's Red Eyes, known as the Sharingan. Which Andrew named his Character after.)
 (The Hamilton Family's Red Eyes, known as the Sharingan. Which Andrew named his Character after.)
I fight some boars on the West Fields. We still haven't found the Boss Room, and we're at Floor 1... I destroy the 3 boars and they turn to Pixels and disappear
I walk a little bit through the field, before instantly turning, unsheathing my katana, and preparing a sword skill. Those boars were to easy to sense. I instantly charge forward and slash through it quickly. I thrust and stab in till the boar is dead.
I appear next to Sharingan "An informant told me that he spotted what looks like the boss room, want to check it out?"
I sheath the katana. "Why not?"
"Cause it may be a trap and I'm going to kill you when you're alone to take your items and Ryo?" I look at him "I'll meet you at the dungeon." I say and disappear
il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
In-Game Name: Scarecrow
Nickname(What other players may know you by): SC, Scare, Crow

IP: Erebus

Appearance(Clothing Name. It's a game, clothes have names): The Demonic Armour of Shadows and Fear. Has black hair and green eyes.

Personality: ....

Powers: The powers of Erebus, Shadows and Fear.

History: When her home was destroyed the Grazers took her to NerveGear. She has been here for almost a year.

Weapon(s): A Scythe and ebony sword and Demonic bow.

Guild/Solo: Hunters Guild(My own one XP)/Solo.

HP: 1800(is usually 1700 armour increases health by 100.)

MP: 600(Relies on Mana, alot.)

Level: 6

Skills: Disappears in shadows, Skilled Assasin, Archery.

Attack Stat: 63(Has large Critical Hit chance)

Defense Stat: 90(Due to armour)

Agility Stat: 120

Speed Stat: 510

Magic/Power Stat: 70
 In-Game Name: Scarecrow Real Name: Ashley Harper Nickname(What other players may know toi by): SC,
(Nice character Cara, but we just started this Aincrad Castle, maybe you could have been in another training program? On and tell me about Hunters Guild through Email so I can add it up add explaining it. Since we just started, maybe I'll make it the strongest Guild so far)
Nicolicious commented…
I'll send it tomorrow.w il y a plus d’un an
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
ok il y a plus d’un an
I look for Scarecrow, the strongest player I know
I sigh and disappear.
I tap Scarecrow on her shoulder then jump back before she attacked "Meet me in the dungeon, alone. Boss may be found" I say then disappear
I look at the spot Kirito was in. "How the heck can he teleport so easy in this game. Arghh..." I disappear as well.
I lower my bow and put my arrow back in its quiver. "Sneaky bastard." I mumble. I head towards the dungeon.
I wait at the dungeon till I see both of them. I take my blades "Lets go, remember, we are her on a scouting mission, not to kill the boss, get your teleportation crystal ready"
"Whatever." I say.
I start walking in the dungeon. "Kobold!" I say as a dinosaur like monster dash through us. I dash away quickly, stabbing it's back, making it lost 30 % of it's HP
I stand back and notch my bow.
I do an awesome flip and stab the dinosaur in the neck, another 30% of its health gone.
I kick it as Scarecrow shoot her bow killing it.
"What's next?"
"That..." I say pointing to the huge door next to us. "We found it!"
(Episode 1, to get you started. It can explain a few things)
(I watched epsiode one. Lol, Kinth got hit by that boar.
(*Klein and watch Episode two too)
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
In-Game Name: Chinatsu

Nickname(What other players may know you by): Shadow Hunter

IP: Apollo

Appearance(Clothing Name. It's a game, clothes have names): Robes of Kuro

Personality: ...

Powers: Healing, light (white)

History: ...

Weapon(s): Celtic Sword with a silver blade, bow and arrows

HP: 1374

MP: 730

Skills: Good with ranged weapons, fast

Attack Stat: 137

Defense Stat: 97

Agility Stat: 120

Speed Stat: 505

Magic/Power Stat: 73
 In-Game Name: Chinatsu Real Name: Alice Rix Nickname(What other players may know toi by): Shado
(Welcome Kawaii-san)
(You really need to stop calling me that)
I'm already in the dungeon, fighting the boss for my life. I shoot an arrow at it then draw my sword before It can recover from the attack. It had already lost 40% of its HP, but the progress was too slow.
I open the door and see Chinatsu already fighting the boss. "Sharingan."
I release an arrow into the boss, draining 20% of it's HP.
(Boss name: Illfang the Kobold Boss. Has 4 guards: Sentinel Kobold. He has 4 hp bars when his last bar is red, he changes weapon and battle style)
"Shit, Chinatsu, are you crazy" I dash and block as Illfang slash at her
(and no, that's your nickname :P)
(Watch episode two for more info)
I shrug. "A bit..." I shoot another arrow at the Illfang, draining another 20% of its HP.
At this I sit back and watch.
I charge towards it when it suddenly throws it's axe at me. I slide down, the axe cut my chest, losing me 70% hp. It takes out a bigger sword and dash to us. "Watch out" I jump back as he dash, he hits me and I get thrown on a wall
(wait, what hp bar is he at? Btw, this is Illfang)
 (wait, what hp bar is he at? Btw, this is Illfang)
I flip over Kirito, my sharingan changing form into something that looks like a bio-mass. "It least it worked..." I spin my katana around my head, lightning and flames sparking on it. "DIE!" I shout, launchign myself in the air.
(Erm...bar 3? idk...)
"Ah, shit..." I grip my sword tightly, starting to panic.
I drink my health potion. "Still got one more hp to go guys...SC, help us!" I run as he was about to slash. I knock his sword upwards "Switch!" (Switch means, attack, switching positions)
I activate a sword skill and slash at IIIfang stomach twice, and then stab right in the middle.
il y a plus d’un an Miki_Suzumia said…
In-Game Name: Mizuki-chan
Nickname(What other players may know you by): Mi-chan

IP: Unknown

Appearance(Clothing Name. It's a game, clothes have names): pic of me

Personality: Kind-hearted, protective, outgoing

Powers: control over water, invisibility( for a certain amount of time), fly

History: unknown

Weapon(s): kusarigama

HP: 1700

MP: 600

Level: 3

Skills: fast,

Attack Stat: 80

Defense Stat: 90

Agility Stat: 95

Speed Stat: 178
 In-Game Name: Mizuki-chan Real Name: Miki Izumai Nickname(What other players may know toi by): Mi-c
Miki_Suzumia commented…
speed stat: 500* il y a plus d’un an
Clothing name: Robes of Kobatana
 Clothing name: Robes of Kobatana
Lays down under shady tree on soft green grass and wind blows peacefully. Closes eyes.
"finally i can get a good nap"
(No beta players here, technically, we are the betas)
I dash and knock his blade upwards again "Switch"
(ohh okay thankss)
roles over on the grass and yawns
I do the same thing again, lowering more and more of IIIlang's health.
I sigh and start shooting arrows at it.
I charge my Defense with Elucidator and Attack with Dark Repulser. I block it's attack with Elucidator and slash at him with Dark Repulser
I jump over Kirito and slash at IIIang's neck.
I dash ahead to kill him with one last blow, but instead. I roll away as he slash