Heroes of Olympus RP Club Missing Children of Time

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 02:47AM
In year 3000, Some guy named JB a time traveler, who happened to be a son of Kronos, appeared out of thin air one day at Camp. He told most of the people that they are the missing children of history. That they were yanked out of time, by two other time travelers Gary and Hodge. He takes them back to there regular place in history and tells them who they really are. He wants to fix history, and some of the demigods want to come back. You are the missing children of history. You also have to fight against the people who want to send far more ripples.
_________________________________________­___­___­
Things to know:
Tracers: Are things left behind to show history, when something is pushed in the wrong spot, it leaves a tracer. The tracer glows when it is alive, and dims out when it is dying. When joined with the object or animal or person the tracer belongs to, the tracer disappears, and the person looks like their person from history.
Time Sickness: You will get time sickness if you travel back in time, if you belong to that time how ever, you will feel great or good. You feel sick and like you can't do anything if time sickness is effecting you.
Educator: Helps keep up with the lost kids of history, and can do all sorts of things.
When you were yanked out of time, you were turned into a baby again.
Fill out this:

New Name:
Old Name:
Personality:
Tracer's Immortal Parent:
Tracer's Mortal Parent:
Weapon of Choice:
Tracer Appearance:
Time Your From:
Other:
Rules:
No God-Modding
No Being To Powerful
No Adult Content
This is not an relationship RP, so kiss kiss is fine, but no pages long.
Please put a last name
You can't Role Play in till I or one of the mods accept your character.
When joined with your tracer, you will act like your tracer.
I'll accept 21 century history guys, like I'm doing, but go father back in history.
You can only be child of a GOD
You can't control other people's characters without asking nor kill them
You can't say: Blockhead stabbed Lessie in the thigh unless it a non-user character
You say: Blockhead stabbed towards Lessie's thigh
So they can block, dodge, or counter or whatever.
Roleplay in third person and past tense.
That's all I can think of for now.
My character:

New Name: Iverson Smith
Old Name: Alvin Hamilton III
Appearance: Iverson has hurricane blue-grey eyes, and swept through raven black hair. He's good looking and muscular, and has a mark on his neck.
Personality: Irving has a wild personality, and never looks the same at time.
Tracer's Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Tracer's Mortal Parent: Adrien Ewing
Weapon of Choice: Iverson's weapon of choice is twin swords.
Tracer Appearance: Iverson's tracer Alvin has a green shirt with a blue trident in middle, that is big, and has a lighter blue surrounding it going out, making it look like the trident is glowing. He wears a black patent leather jacket, the has navy blue and sea green going downs the sides like waves. Alvin wears black jeans with a black belt that has a metal trident. He wears white, black, blue, and green nikes that are good for moving, and can grip onto anything, even sand.
Time Your From:1994-????Alvin was 24, when he was yanked out of his regular time and turned into a baby.
Other: Iverson's tracer is dangerous, because it can slide through time.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Mods I was talking about:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
Nicolicious
horse22133454

last edited on Nov 03, 2012 at 11:52PM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 190 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 190

il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
New Name:Cara De'Lassio
Old Name: Ma'am Emma De Metz
Appearance: Cara has Grey eyes with gold streaks heading out from the iris. She has just below the shoulder straight brown hair with blonde tips. She is 6"0 and is muscular for a girl. She has a red scorpion tattoo on her hand, the body is based on palm of her hand and the tail snakes around to the top of her hand and goes to her elbow.
Personality:Funny, intelligent, Loyal.
Tracer's Immortal Parent:Athena
Tracer's Mortal Parent:Sir Jean De Metz
Weapon of Choice: A steel long sword, a shield with a picture of a Dragon, and a silver bow.
Tracer Appearance:Has grey eyes with gold streaks, black straight hair, muscular, still has the scorpion tattoo.
Time Your From:She was born in 1450 and was taken forward in time at the age of 23 in 1473.
Other: The scorpion tattoo can give Emma increased strength, speed and stamina for a short amount of time. It can also cause I shockwave that throws opponents away.(I dunno if that's aloud). Emma has a black 16.3 HH Arabian Stallion (back in 1473) called Scorpio he was a gift from an old lady in a forest. He also has a scorpion tattoo on his loins, though it only gives him increased speed. Emma is a knight for the king of England back in 1473.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
Emma/Cara approved
( Somebody else join)
il y a plus d’un an JasmineValdez said…
(On it.)
( Thanks!)
New Name: Katie Johnson

Old Name: Willow Einstein

Appearance: She has blonde hair, pulled back in a braid and sharp gray eyes.

Personality: She's friendly, smart.

Immortal parent: Athena

Mortal parent: She's the secret daughter of Albert Einstein.

Weapon of choice: Silver dagger, only she can use it

Tracer appearance: She wears a jean jacket, white lace shirt, jeans, and gray converse. When she's in her old time she wears a white lace dress and plain grey shoes.

Timer you're from: She was born in 1933

Other: She sometimes gets flashbacks as a result of being taken out of her time.
( Notice how my new name character's last name is Smith, JasmineValdez)
il y a plus d’un an percabeth_forev said…
New Name: Samantha Keel
Old Name: Stephanie Adriene Mae Grigori
Appearance:Sam has super straight sternal black hair up to her waist, night black eyes no white just black so her eyes looks like tartarus, super pale skin she looks like a walking corpse
Personality: Unpredictable
Tracer's Immortal Parent: Eros
Tracer's Mortal Parent: Claire Grigori
Weapon of Choice: she found a locket with stephanie engraved on it(sam's)
Tracer Appearance: long golden blonde locks with blue highlights, lightning blue eyes, pale skin
Time Your From: she can't remember she lost her memmory when she was pulled from her time
Other: Samantha has no voice because all her voice went to Steph, she knows sign language, but she has a sketchpad and pencil with her all the time so she can write what she wants to say
(Samantha accepted)
(so how do I start)
Iverson looked at everyone around him, Cara was here, so was Samantha." Where ar-"" Time cave" JB answered.
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
New Name: Rebecca shawbelle
Old Name: lilly Anne Marie catamo
Appearance: straight blonde hair, green eyes, is abit tan
Personality: depends on her mood
Tracer's Immortal Parent: Phobetor god of nightmares
Tracer's Mortal Parent: Evelyn Marie catamo
Weapon of Choice: a dagger with a special blade that can kill just abought anything
Tracer Appearance: black long sleeved shirt, jeans, black converse, and a amelia earhart type jacket
Time Your From: 1897-1907
Other:she she was best friends with Amelia earhart
"who....who are you?"
(Rebecca accepted)

" A time traveler, good son of Kronos" JB answered" Alright looks like your going home first missy" He grabbed Samantha's shoulder, and grabbed Iverson's and Cara's too, and the other girl that just appeared and then they all disappeared.
( Anyway you want?)

" Why do I go?" Iverson asked. JB looked at him" Because your tracer can slide through time, and its in her time, the other people. Well, you need Cara's brains, and well this girl needs to know." He answered, and they landed in the right time. JB told Samantha who she was, and then disappeared.

The first thing Iverson saw, was a tracer, and he had a pull to that tracer, and he realized it was his. He took off full speed, and neared his tracer. He jumped into Alvin, full force, and then combined with Alvin.

Alvin/Iverson walked towards the group of appearing people." JB has brought you, come."
(Wait confuzzled!!! Am I Emma right now or Cara?)
big smile
Alvin started moving and you could see Iverson within Alvin, for a complete second, and then Alvin was the only one there.
(There, I changed it Alvin. I good to join now?)
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
New name: Teresa Burne

Old name: Priscilla Lamb

Appearance: Long, blackish brown hair (slightly curled), tall and slender, brown eyes, really pretty, but strong, athletic,

Personality: kind and friendly, thoughtful, sometimes fierce

Tracer's Immortal Parent: Hades

Tracer's Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Bon

Weapon of Choice: a Stygian Iron sword (like Nico's) and a skull ring that turns into a shield

Tracer Appearance: Curly brown hair with blue eyes. tall and skinny. An orange t-shirt with a black skull on it. a leather jacket, navy jeans with a belt that can be used as a rope. a spike appears at the end and black and hot pink nikes.
Samantha just stands there with her mouth hanging open. "what....what happened to Iverson......tell me now" she said looking at the new guy with super black eyes
il y a plus d’un an horse22133454 said…
New Name:Ella Matadara
Old Name:Bree Ganis
Appearance:blond w/ blue highlights, brown eyes, tall,
Personality:spunky, nice, smart
Tracer's Immortal Parent:Zeus
Tracer's Mortal Parent:Mia Ganis
Weapon of Choice:two daggers, arrows, and bows
Tracer Appearance:brown hair w/ natural blond highlights, lightning blue eyes,
Time Your From:1994-????
Other: has a pegasus thats pitch black named Midnight
(Hi!)
( Everyone who just joined approved!)
il y a plus d’un an Blaze_of_Ares said…
New Name: Aestou Pyravis
Old Name: Blaze Phoenix
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes . Muscular. Has the SPQR tatto and below it the symbol of Mars
Personality: Changes
Tracer's Immortal Parent: Mars Ultor
Tracer's Mortal Parent: Diana Pyravis
Weapon of Choice: Daggers and a spatha
Tracer Appearance: Black hair and...I'll post a pic...
Time Your From: 56 BC Ancient Rome
Other: Was the general of the Roman Legion of Germania. Julius Ceasar betrayed the Legion and he was turned into a Gladiator. He fights in the day and does favours for the Gods at night, sometimes. He is Pyrokinetic
 New Name: Aestou Pyravis Old Name: Blaze Phoenix Age: 16 Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes . M
(Tracer)
 (Tracer)
I train in the arena
Accepted.
(So, what's everyone doing right now?...)
( They should all be in Samantha's time.)
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
(so what exactly do we do?)
Alvin led them through the area, giving out some facts.
"Okaaaay. So we aren't who we think we are. We are people from like the past or the future?"
"Uh-huh. Sure. I think you hit your head too hard or something...."
"Ditto. I mean. I grew up in Sydney, New South Wales Australia. I have photographic memory so I remember every single detail of my life. So you're just some weirdo bullshitting to us."
" Usually I won't do this, but, I'm gonna allow you about a minute with your tracers. Find everything that you can out, and then I'll pull you out, and tracers will go poof, back to their regular time." Alvin clapped his hands, and tracers appeared, and they walked towards their respective people.
Some like 19 year old with long straight black tied in a ponytail, grey eyes and gold streaks, a steel sword and a silver shield with a blood red dragon in the center walks towards me. "Um. Hey." I smile. She just stares at me with like her grey eyes were calculating everything I might do. "Hmmm." Is all that escapes her mouth.
Alvin walks up to Cara and Emma. He guides Cara into Emma, and then twists Cara around, mending her perfectly with Emma.
(So I turn into Emma right?)

I blink my eyes and look around. "Wow. Um what happened?"
( Yes)

" Emma, five seconds ago, you were calculating yourself, now your confused?"
"What? But I...." I looked at the guy and glared. "I want to go home." I say. "It's the middle of the eight Crusade."
" Your not a knight anymore. Not right now anyway."
I feel my jaw drop a bit. "What the-? This isn't physically possible!," I say with..uh..me? At the exact same time...
I do the same thing I did with Cara to Katie." Think like your tracer."
I close my eyes and think for a bit. Then I throw my eyes open. " That's highly ....creepy."
" Hmm.."
"I still don't get it..." Cara exclaims. Emma scowls. "Why do we still think separately?" She asks the guy. "It's like there are two minds in my head."
Blaze sees his tracer.
Aestou-"Where am I!?"
"Who are you!?"
Aestou-"Answer me first!"
"No you answer me!"
Aestou takes out his sword and then began fighting
" Something is not right. Second must be onto to this."

Old Name, is the tracer's name Blaze.
"uuhhh" *still standing there...dumbfounded* *clutches my necklace*
( I'm bored.)