Harry Potter Newest RPG: TWIHARDS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD!

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:32PM
This is for people like me who like to take things too far. Insert a character into the game and I'll set the scene.

Character example:

Roxanne Francesca Brown
Harry Potter fan on the run from the Twihards.
Long black hair, blue eyes.

See? It's that simple.

Twihards have taken over the world! The world religion is Cullenism. Everyone's name is: Bella, Edward, Alice, Jacob, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, Esme, Carlisle, or Renesme. We are the risitance! We had to hide Robert Pattinson from the mob, but not Kristen Stewart because we didn't want to throw up every day. The Harry Potter actors are also in hiding with us.

Ummm... I hope I've covered enough. Please join, it makes me feel better.
last edited on Dec 21, 2009 at 12:44AM

Harry Potter 525 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 525

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
smile
I'll join any anti-Twilight thing! :D

Ok, um...
I'll be Alexa Nella Abell
Like you, I'm a Harry Potter fan on the run from Twihards
I have long brown hair and gray eyes

omg, if the Harry Potter cast is there, I get to meet Tom Felton!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Sorry, overreacted a bit there ^_^ If only I really could meet him... ♥
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Hi, Alexa! Nice name. We need to start descibing our little hideout. I'll start, feel free to change anything.

Abandonded apartment building basement, with bunk-beds, hammocks, and sleeping bags (first come first serve every night). We managed to save our HP books and movies from the massive book-burning. One portable TV for news and watching the movies. A whole corner is full of non-parishables.
il y a plus d’un an xneville_rocksx said…
big smile
ummm...

How about Summer Leigh Torsson
On the run from twihards
brown hair brown eyes

sweet, i get to meet matthew lewis:)
Sweet, we got three members. Hi, Summer!
Wow, this reminds me a lot about Anne Frank and the Holocaust...

We have disguises too, in case we need to buy more food or other necessities. The clothes consist of Team Edward and Team Jacob shirts, along with Twilight jewelry and any other Twilight thing you can wear.
You know, it does.

That's a great idea, I was wondering about that. Any pants are acceptable. What do you think happened to the neutral people? The Harry Potter fans that got caught? Neutral people: maybe they kept tabs on them like the Weasleys when the Death Eaters took over the Ministry. HPFtGC: I don't know! What do you think?
HPFtGC? Does that stand for Harry Potter for the Golden Cup?
And I bet they are doing exactly what they did for the Weasleys, but at any sign of anti-Twilightism, and they are taken in.
BAHAHA Harry Potter Fans that Got Caught.
That's really sad, actually.
Lol. So what are we doing as we hide out? Plotting to overtake the Twihards?
That and survive. So let's strike up a conversation since I really don't know how to begin this thing:

Roxy: They're having another book burning later today.

Alexa: It's so hard not to run out there and save all those Harry Potter books! IT'S KILLING ME!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
Aaah! This is so cool! Can I add someone?? Ok umm...

I'll be Willow Rose Montague.
Gone into hiding from the Twi-hards, hard-core Potter fan.
Long red hair and green eyes.
This IS like Anne Frank, I freaking love her!

Willow: Oh my god. Those poor books, what do you think they'll do to Rowling?
(You have long red hair and green eyes?! Ring a bell?)
Roxy: I don't know, Willow, she hasn't been seen since this started. I KNOW, Alexa! It's so WRONG! *hears crash from upstairs* What was that?!
surprise
(lol, exactly what I was thinking about Mrs-Grint's character, LilysLittleTwin)

Alexa: *Runs upstairs and looks out heavily tinted window* Oh my God, they're making it rain Twilight books!
Who? Who is it? Who are you thinking of?
EDIT: Are you thinking of Lily Evans?! Haha...oh yeah..

Willow: How on earth...?
surprise
Alexa: They're throwing Twilight books out of a plane! And ─ wait, that can't be . . . Oh God, Twilight action figures too!!!! *Jumps back as an Edward doll hits the window she was looking out of*
Roxy: AHH! *pulls out DH book and hugs it* Do you think we could get one to burn? Or better yet, one of each?
Willow: That's a brilliant idea getting one to burn, but wait, won't the Twistepo be patrolling around this time? We might get caught...
**Walks next to Alexa to check for Twistepo**
Hmm, not out yet. Still, best to be safe.
Alexa: *sigh* If only we had a real Invisibility Cloak . . .
Willow: Yeah, or a wand. **Walkes back down to small kitchen**
Hmm, there's not much in apart from potatoes...at least they don't have Edward's face carved in them...
Edward's face? LOL!

Alexa: Yeah, if one did, we'd have to get rid of all of them. . . . I guess we should go on another food raid. Who's going with me?
Roxy: I will.
il y a plus d’un an XDRoseLuvsHP said…
Can I join?

I'll be Miki Kylie Rivera
On the run from the Twihards
Short sea blue hair and silver eyes (is that okay? just thought it'd be interesting)

Miki: I'll come!
big smile
Lol, you sound like a Metamorphmagus wannabe :D

Alexa: Okay, so time to plan this out; we need to be organized to keep it safe. So we need potatoes, canned food, pasta, bread . . . and let's throw in some fire wood, AKA the "literature" these people worship. *She laughs*
Roxy: It shouldn't be too hard to get some of those 'books', they have to sell them at every store or they'll be shut down and fined. *dissolves into laughter*-and if possible, some of those 'action' figures.
Willow: Haha! Yes, make sure you get LOTS of Bella's.
-CoughMEYERcough-
How will we go undetected? Surely the Twistepo will find us? Do we have disguises?
Alexa: Yes, we have whole wardrobes for this. *Alexa leads Willow to a closet door decorated with a large red 'X' ─ and various rude remarks about Twilight written by the apartment's inhabitants ─ and opens it.* We have multiple Team Edward and Team Jacob t-shirts, bags with the Twilight logo, Edward and Jacob dog tag necklaces, and ─ to be safe ─ crescent shaped bite mark tattoos. You can wear whatever pants you like. Do you think these should be enough?
Willow: Wow, yeah. Eurgh, feels a bit wrong putting these on though. *Looks wistfully at her Harry Potter t-shirt* Guess this will make us live though. What do you reckon they do the to the fans *trembles* who've been...caught?
worried
Alexa: Well, it's not necessarily just Harry Potter fans, it's the sensible people who hate Twilight that the Twistepo are after. But still, I hate to imagine what those illogical oafs would consider a good enough punishment. . . . *shudders*
Roxy: *also shudders* I call a Team Jacob shirt. He doesn't sparkle and at least has half a personality. We'd better take a bag or two, and maybe one of us should wear a tattoo to be safe. We REALLY don't want to get caught.

EDIT: Why do you call them Twistepo? I thought they were the Twazis.
il y a plus d’un an marglo said…
may i join? looks like fun=]

(omgsh i get to meet the hp cast!!=D)
lana rose michael
harry potter fan in hiding
long wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes

lana: ill come to we need all the help we can get *pulls a team jacob shirt with a discusted look on her face* ill where a tattoo to i gess *sticks it to her arm with an even more discusted look* yuck this is creepy...
il y a plus d’un an haropuff95 said…
can I enter?

lets see,I am Eshter Rene Grantaine
member of Order of the Potters & the front row of Phoenix Fighters [XD,I'm full of myself]
spying on Twizi while disguised as a cashier at a fast-food restaurant
\
Eshter:*open the door and enter with a surprised look* I'm hom--wow!only potatoes left for food I guest?well we better go fast because they're producing bread with sparkles on it,I can't stand food price now it is sky-rocketing since the new regime unless you buy the one with Twi-symbolisms printed on it.the shirt looks nice on you lana,*kidding,kidding*
It's the Gestapo, like in Anne Frank's diary. They work for the Nazi's and round up jews. Twistepo round up antis and neutrals, they work for the Twazi's.

Willow: Hmph. I'm going safe. **Reaches for Edward T-Shirt and accesories, also slaps on a tattoo* There. That looks...twi-ified. Do you think one of the cast will wanna come?
Alexa: Hopefully Tom will. *Finishes the sentence with a smile, puts on a Team Jacob shirt and necklace, goes over to talk to Tom Felton, then to the rest of the cast, then comes back* Tom, Emma, Rupert, and Bonnie are coming, but they say they'll need extra disguises so they aren't recognized as Draco, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny.
Willow: YAY!! RUPERT'S COMING! What about Daniel? And Evanna?
It'll be hard to disguise them, the Twazi's have got posters of them all over the place. We'd better dye their hair. Especially Rupert. *Sniffs* I like the ginger...
Alexa: I don't know why Evanna's not coming, but Dan said he was busy today, along with Tim, Oliver, James, Ralph, Robbie, Jason, Helena, Maggie, Alan, and the rest of the cast. But better we have less of them outside.
Hmmm, I'm thinking we should give Bonnie and Rupert hair-dos so they look like Bella and Edward. Then Emma and Tom can become ginger, since they have been both blonde and brunette before. *Sniffs like Willow* I like his blonde hair...
But that won't be enough. What else can we do?
Willow: I say we melt their faces, *waites for your reaction* JOKING!! JOKING!! Hmm...Ooooh! I know!! We can put Edward and Bella masks on them, there must be a ton in here! **Bustles to the cupboard and feels inside** AHA! Here they are, there's some Jacob ones as well, not to mention the rest of Cullens. **Fits masks on Bonnie, Rupert, Emma and Tom**
Right, I say we get going, before the shops close.
Alexa: Okay, and here's some fake mustaches and glasses I've found, in case they are asked to take off their masks. Right, now let's go. *Alexa leads the group to the door out of the building. When a large group comes, they sneak out behind them, so no one can see where they came from. They then go to the nearest grocery store with the new dollar bills. These are the same as the old dollars, except instead of former presidents and other important people, they have pictures of Bella, Edward, Jacob, etc.*

(Sorry I had to use American money, but I don't really know what pounds and shillings and euros and stuff look like)
LOL! We don't have shillings anymore! That was like 50 years ago, haha. We just have pounds and pennies. Well, in England we do anyway.

Willow: Brr, it's cold out here. **Addressing the grocer** We'll have potatoes, beans, corn, apples, in fact, a bit of everything! We have enough, don't we, Alexa?
lana: *grabs a bag to help carry the food*
Alexa: Yeah. *Addresses grocer* We're having a party, sort of. We're having a bunch of people over for a few days to watch Twilight and New Moon, then to read the books non-stop and have a HUGE discussion about it. We're even dressing up! *Motions to the four HP cast members, and the grocer seems pretty convinced*
Willow: **Grabs a bag from Lana** Thanks. I really can't wait to see shirtless Edward and Jacob, AGAIN! *Hands over the money* Right, thank you. Come on then girls, BOYS!
lana: ya shirtless jacob... yey..
Willow: *Whispers to Lana* I know it's hard, but ya gotta try and make it convincing, they're not THAT stupid. Hmm..actually.. never mind.
*Talks loudly* Well, we better be going home to our replica of the Cullen's house. Yep, to watch shirtless Edward and Jacob. I cannot wait. **Attempts a squeal. Fails. Coughs to cover it.** Oh dear, must get some coughdrops, eh? **Power walks out of the shop**
Oh my god, I'm terrible at acting.
Oh my gosh, you just made me literally lol, Mrs-Grint XD

Alexa: *Grabs a random magazine with Jacob on it and pays for it* I can't stand the thought of the two-block walk home without looking at him once, you know? *Follows Willow out of the store, commenting on how cheap the 'firewood' was this time*
Mrs-Grint: Thanks for explaining that, sometimes I want to kill whoever set up the curiculum for my school, grrr.

Roxy: *when they're back* Nobody got arrested? Great! We have food...firewood, cool.
haha lol mrs-grint

*immeadetly takes of the team jacob shirt revaling a hbp tshirt and throws it across the room* *shivers* eww...
Roxy: *rolls up the magazine and puts a rubber band around it so she doesn't have to look at him* Eww. *throws it in the fireplace and gets a match. Lights it on fire* BURN, you demon magazine, BURN!
lana:yey! fire! *throws a couple bella dolls in the fire*
LilysLittleTwin: Glad to be of assistance.

Willow: **Joins in with Roxy and Lana** HAHAHA! BUUURN!! BUUUURN!! *Grabs a plastic HP wand and dances around the fire** MWAH HA HA HA HAAAA!!! *Grabs an old copy of Drama Magazine and slumps into a hammock* HEY! RUPERT! It's the one with you and Tom in!!