Harry Potter Hogwarts RP

Nevermore_ posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 07:58PM
This roleplay takes place two years after Harry and his friends graduated. You can start out in which ever year and house you want, the teachers, including Headmistress McGonagal, will be NPC so anyone can control them at any given time.

My reasoning for the timeline is so that we can all use OCs (or Original Characters), as opposed to characters from the books/movies.

So, post your character below, you don't have to make a profile if you don't really want to, just a descriptive first post is fine. So, let's get started! (:

Harry Potter 656 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 656

il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
Polaris could feel his chest against her back. She stayed silent, preferring just to point at the book. How could those Muggles have done that to him?
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
Zack just shook his head, "that's bloody muggles for you."
"Bloody hell…" Polaris could feel herself scream those words in her mind. Her voice spat them out as a soft murmur. She flipped past that part, not wanting to read any more.
Zack pulled two chairs out next to them and sat in one of them.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
She ignored the chair, finally reaching the right part of the book. "I found it!"
il y a plus d’un an kingofsaints00 said…
worried
hwo knows if this cta thing is a fake?
il y a plus d’un an kingofsaints00 said…
worried
who*
(say whaaat??)

"so it was during his time here?"
"Looks like it. The book doesn't say much, though." Polaris scanned the page, then read aloud. "'As mentioned above, Hogwarts under Albus Dumbledore was the safest place in the Wizardingg world, aside from Gringotts Bank. Nicholas Flamel, longtime friend of Dumbledore, entrusted the Sorcerer's Stone to his safekeeping. The stone was hidden within the castle and protected by many powerful enchantments. Tom Riddle Jr., a.k.a. Lord Voldemort, twice attempted to steal the Stone. His first attempt had been while the Stone was in Gringotts, and was foiled before he ever reached the place.
"'The second attempt had happened at Hogwarts. It would have succeeded, hadd Harry Potter not come along. To this day, experts are still wondering how Mr. Potter and his friends managed to defeat such powerful enchantments.'" Polaris stopped reading. She looked over at Zack. "It's getting late."
Zack nodded, "alright. I'll walk you back to Gryffindor Tower so you and Pixie can go to bed. Sneak out around midnight and the rest of us will be there so we can go see what is that corridor this time."
Polaris yawned as she put the book back on the shelf. She gathered up her Quidditch things. Madam Pince was just starting to turn off the lights. She walked next to him, leaning against his arm in her exhhaustion.
Zack smiled slightly and put his arm around her when she leaned against him, her broom still in his other hand as he walked her back up to Gryffindor Tower.
il y a plus d’un an ENDOFDAWORLD said…
hello
wats u ppl doin
fuck you
She didn't notice much of anything until they reached the Fat Lady.
Zack stopped when they got there, removing his arm from around her. "Midnight, don't forget. We'll be waiting here." he told her.
"Mhmhm."
"Password?" the Fat Lady asked, watching the couple.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Venemous Tentacula."
Zack handed her broom back to her when the door opened.
"Thanks. I'll se you at midnight," she said climbing through the portrait hole. Just about everyone else was already in bed. Polaris put away her Quidditch things, gazingg longingly at the back of the robes. She would have to change that and soon.
Without changing, she flopped onto her four-poster and fell asleep.
Pixie was already changed and in bed by the time Polaris came back, but had her alarm set for 11:45.

Zack went back down to the Slytherin common room and pulled off his school robes and tie, leaving only the shirt and jeans he had underneath, before plopping into his own bed as well.
((Time skip? Although, I really want to see Zack's dreams))
(lol, yes, time skip.)

At a quarter to midnight, Pixie alarm went of and was quickly silenced before it could wake anyone else. Pixie got up and went over to Polaris' bed and poked her on the shoulder.

Meanwhile, in the Slytherin common room, Zack and three others were just waking up as well. Zack yawned and got up, pulling a jacket on before meeting up with the others and then heading back up toward Gryffindor tower.
Polaris jumped awake. "Merlin's bead!" she whispered loudly. "Don't ever do that again."
Pixie laughed quietly, "well would you rather I left you here and went on to the corridor with the others without you?"
"Of course not. Every insane, life-threatening adventure NEEDS at least two Gryffindors," Polaris said grabbing the first article of clothing she touched. By some strange coincidence, she had grabbed her Quidditch robes and was now pulling them on, not noticing that they had yet to be resized.
"uhm.. You sure you wanna wear that?" Pixie asked unsurely.
"Wear what? They're just…" she looked at the extra-long sleeve hiding her hand. "How did I not notice that?"
Pixie laughed, "probably because you're half asleep."
"True. I probably shhould resize them before I wear them again." She pulled off the robes,, still talking. "I almost forgot he was so tall."
il y a plus d’un an sparkles3 said…
Jalistine heard some people walking down the hall. She came down to the door and peeked out. It was them, again.
Zack and the other slytherins stopped when they saw Jalistine.
"erm, hi there, shouldn't you be in bed?" Zack said to her.

"meet me downstairs when you're changed," Pixie said before walking down into the common room, still in her pajamas.
"Ok," Polaris replied, carefully folding the robes. She had to dig around in her trunk for a minute before pulling out a Muggle t-shirt. It was deep purple in color. Polaris didn't even notice the picture onbthe front. ((The glasses))
"I... um... heard something." She squeaks. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"
"Ok, I'm ready," Polaris said as she came down the stairs, wand in hand.
Zack nodded, "uh, yea we were just heading there now, fell asleep in the library."

Pixie nodded and walked quietly out and into the hallway.
Polaris followed, her heart pounding in her chest. This was thed kind of adventure Harry was faamous for.
"Ok. Whatever." She shrugs and closes the door.
She stood next to Zack and took his hand. It felt so right. Maybe she really had moved on. After all, Harry had enough on his plate already just being himself.
Zack smiled and held her hand as well, "everyone ready to go?"

Pixie nodded, "yep."
"All set." The newest Hogwarts adventure was about to begin.
And with that the group took off for the third floor corridor.
Polaris walked carefully, her eyes scanning the corridor for Peeves or Filch.
Zack continued on, one hand around Polaris' while the other held his lit wand. His worn jacket came over his hands just enough to cover his thumb up to the nail.

About half way there, Pixie stopped dead in her tracks as the sound of footsteps came from the hallway they were about to cross. "hide!" she whispered to the others.
As soon as the word was heard, each students wand went out and they each pressed their backs to the wall, hoping to not be seen.
Polaris could feel her heart pounding. She wondered if Ffilch could hear it.
As Filch's footsteps came closer, Mrs. Norris came ahead of him around the corner and began hissing at the students.
"run!" Zack whispered to Polaris, but before he could get the word out half of the group was already around the next corner.
Polaris sprinted ahead of the others, headingfor the seventh floor. Just as she ran past a blankk wall, a door appeared. She pulled it open and slipped inside, finding herself in the Room of Requirement.
Seeing the door appear, the others ran in as well, all except for Zack whose jacket was currently stuck on some unknown object protruding from the wall. Try as he may to pull free it was useless so, with Filch inching closer and closer to his location, he slipped out of the jacket instead, leaving it hanging from the wall, and dashed around the nearest corner.
"Wh--where's Zack?" Polaris said, breathing heavily. If he got a detention because of her…
Pixie shrugged, "he must have gone the other way, I'm sure he's fine."

Zack practically held his breath as Filch crossed the hall he was hiding in. Thankfully, he continue on without noticing him, he did however, have Zack's jacket in his hand.