Harry Potter vs Twilight Ever Had A Weird HP ou Twilight Dream?

-Alohomora- posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 11:21AM
Ever had a dream where lots of weird things happen that involve either Harry Potter or Twilight?

I've had quite a few weird HP dreams. One of my most recents ones was where I was running through Hogwarts and Barty Crouch Jr. was throwing cabbages at me, yellling " DON'T CHYA WANT TO FINISH YOUR GRILLED CHEESE?!"
It was quite odd. xD

Harry Potter vs Twilight 38 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an iLuvSushi72395 said…
Well, I did have one were Dumbledore told me that the real reason Harry survived the Killing Curse was because at the attempt of killing Harry, Voldemort slipped on a banana peel and his wand ran out of batteries so he can't kill Harry until the wand recharges. And it recharges for about 13 years. After explaining that to me, Dumbledore handed me a muffin and he said, "Feed it to Severus Snape, it is a Shampoo potion that shampoos your hair." I offered it to Snape and his hair got an inch longer.

There was also one when Hagrid's nifflers knew about Edward Cullen and started looking for him. When they found Edwart, one of them screamed, "Attack!!!" A few minutes later, Edward died.
il y a plus d’un an crazychlo said…
More of a nightmare actually, Voldermort tried to kill me and I was Harry(?) And then I ran behind my mum, who then turned into Bellatrix D: I forget how it ended :S
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
I've already posted my dreams ona question that was asked either on this spot, or the Harry Potter spot. But can i say, if i ever have dream about Twilight, it'll be a nightmare, or it'll be a dream where i'm killing Edward + Bella. (:
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
I've had dreams where I was fighting at the Battle of Hogwarts. I always wake up at the point where the wall explodes...and Fred dies...*breaks down in tears*
il y a plus d’un an ThatDamnLlama said…
meh
Last year, I had a dream I was riding my pet dinosaur to school, and I saw Edward Cullen and I shot him with my laser eyes. The weirdest dream I ever had. O_o
il y a plus d’un an TeamSiriusBlack said…
mischievous
I had a dream I was walking to my friends house. I looked in the driveway and the short Voldemort in PS was there so I decided to go throught the front door. Sirius was there. Then I went to the driveway again and Voldemort was standing right next to me. I said, "Oooookaaaaay. To Sirius then." Sirius held up a wqand and said let's kill Voldemort. I never got to :P

I also had one where I woke up and the Cullens were surrounding me. They told me I had to become a vampire. I said no because I was a witch. then the door burst open and Harry was there. He said to let me go but they just laughed... So Voldemort came and killed the sapre again (Edward) Harry, Voldy, and I left while bella started to cry. :D!
il y a plus d’un an ronald_weasley said…
i had a dream when wood and i were arguing about quiditch tactics in front of the whole team in my school library
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
I had a dream that I was in front of the Wizengamot with one of my best friends and the Weasley twins. Only, we weren't in MOM, we were in Versailles Palace. I woke up so confused. And I've had dreams where characters from HP have popped in, but that's all I can remember about them.
il y a plus d’un an kris10853 said…
worried
i had a scary 1 when i was in 5th grade! Pansy Parkinson used a polyjuice potion and turned into this redhead that looked like my friend. She wanted 2 play wit us but we said no and started making fun of her. Then Malfoy(uck!!) came and chased me and tried 2 kill me and all that stuff. Then i woke up and i swore i saw a blonde boy run down the hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an LoveforSeverus said…
Last night I had a dream that I was in St Mungo's. I think because I was pregnant. But I don't remember.

But the first night I read HP I had a dream that I was playing Quidditch as a Chaser. It was really awesome.

And I've had a lot of ... "interesting"... ones about Severus.
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
it's really weird, my sister told me to dream about bellatrix being a chicken. (when someone tells me to dram about something, akwardly enough my sleeping mind listins)

Alright, so i was practiceing my spells and i turned Bellatrix into a chiken. It just so happens she had a dinner date with Volmort so I had to turn her back (because, yes she is my faveirote character) only prblemwas Ron was in the mood for fried chiken for dinner. As i was fiannly about to turn her back Ron chikennapped her. Then Voldmort arrived, i told him Harry wanted to have a tea party with him, while he was distracted i ran off by Ron. I got Bellatrix back and turned her back to normal. She freaked out on me and screamed "HOW DARE YOU TURN ME INTO A CHIKEN BEFORE MY DATE WITH VOLDMORT" I told her it was an accident. And then she adavera kedevared me. Then I got a vision of her date with Voladmortlets just say it went well and they decided to get married.

il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
Um... sorta...

Voldemort was sent to kill me, but then Dumbledore saved me just in time, and then Voldemort and Dumbledore started having a Yo Momma showdown.
il y a plus d’un an venvargie said…
then Voldemort and Dumbledore started having a Yo Momma showdown.

XD OMG that is freakin' epic!
il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
Yeah... result of me getting into a mock-fight with my friends...
il y a plus d’un an ilovereading said…
Dementors, Voldemort and Death Eaters were chasing me down our street and neighbors didn`t let me in their houses because they couldn`t see them. O_o

I also had one about killing sparkly vampires lol.
^ I would love a dream like that!
laugh
Same here! XD
il y a plus d’un an LoveforSeverus said…
blush
Question! Do dreams about the ACTORS (actors not characters) count? Cuz I had this really awesome one with...
mischievous
*winkwinknudgenudge* yep, totally count. you don't know how many awesome ones I've had!! :p mostly jks!!!!
il y a plus d’un an kris10853 said…
worried
i usually dont remember my dreams but 2 days in a row now ive had hp dreams. yesterdays: i cant tell u half of it cuz its personal but voldemorts mom (ik its not her cuz it was this lady off days of our lives) was chasing me and my friends and we had 2 find these card things in a magic mansion while she was trying 2 kill us. btw we were at this fair wit my school and hogwarts....oh! and the weirdest part: snape WASHED his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and todays: i was on a train wit lots of my friendsd and i guess it was the last battle again. 2 death eaters were following us ( 1 was ms. tutwieler of suite life on deck) and i stunned them and stuff then we got off the train and walked 2 the place where the battle was. we started and after a while it was down 2 me, my mom and friends, snape, bellatrix, and i think dawlish and rowle. snape was using crucio on my mom and bellatrix was about 2 avada edrava on me. i started crying and she stopped and we started talkin she turned herself into snape wit highlights and i had 2 complainment her hair(yuck) she let us walk away but then we turned around and killed them. ( i got bellatrix(= ) even tho i think this wat me awake controlling it.lol but 4 some reason voldemort wasnt there. and ik im missing some parts.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
lol snape washed his hair.

i had another one. So in this dream i was like only 4 my mom hired me a baby sitter, it was Nercissa. She said she bought me someone to play with, i thought she ment a new stuffed animal instead she introduced me to Draco. The first thing he did was throw blocks at me, Nercissa however thought it was cut. So i threw the blocks back at Draco. Now Nercissa decids to get mad, she lifts me up and puts me in timeout. I look to my right i see 3 year old Voldmort (hes crying) to the left is 3 year old Snape (he was also crying. Then I notice 5 year old Surius Black building a lego castle in which 2 year old bellatrix kicks over. He starts screaming so Nercissa puts Bellatrix in time out too. In our little time out Bellatrix shows me a picture she drew of her pushing Nercissa off a cliff. With that my dream ended.
Ahahaha!

I like that dream, Zanhar1
thank you, i have weird dreams. most of the weirdest ones arent harry potter related though.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
I had a dream that I lived in a neon green & bright red flat. And Voldemort, who was, for some reason, the mayor, tried to kill me. It was siriusly scary.... I almost jumped off a building to wake up, but then I thought "What if this isn't a dream?" WTF?! OF COURSE IT IS, DREAM-SELF! Merlin.... Then I revealed Voldemort to the news as a murderer and woke up =P
il y a plus d’un an LoveDraco123 said…
I HAD THIS EPIC dream once! It was like Lord of the Rings *squeals* AND Harry Potter combined. =D
See, Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the run (like in the Deathly Hallows) and they needed to get to Hogwarts. But, they had absolutely no idea where they were. They're walking and walking, and they come across this LOTR city sort of thing. When they go inside, they see Gandalf. LOL. And they ask him for help and all... and Gandalf says to them that there are Death Eaters AND Nazguls inside the city walls. He tells them to run and gives them the directions to Hogwarts and all.
Then the three go outside, trying not to be noticed by anyone. They ask one of the guards to open the door for them, and while he's doing that, a Nazgul comes out. (You know, the cloaked face-less kings in LOTR). He recognizes them and does his scream sorta thing and a Death Eater runs out... and then there's like an awesome battle between Nazgul and Death Eater vs. Harry, Ron and Hermione.
And the trio win and run out, while more Death Eaters follow them, shooting curses and all. But they manage to escape and I wake up. =D
IT WAS AWESOME!
il y a plus d’un an luv_warriorcatz said…
my dreams never make sense,
il y a plus d’un an gryffindorgirl1 said…
I had this REALLY weird dream. I was in a mental hosipital and i fought off robots in this room. And i got out and headed toward the elevator. I saw RON in the elveator and i was like wtf! HE was in his first year and just waved at me and i was totally weirded out. ANd i finally escaped and i saw that it was a school field trip!
il y a plus d’un an gryffindorgirl1 said…
I had this weird dream about where a general was called to Area 51 from the pentagon. ANd then they said they caught an alien with only nostrils and kept saying " WHERE IS THE BOY WITH A LIGHTNING SCAR!". Guess who the alien is! VOLDEMORT! SO before the general gets to Area 51. VOldemort escapes and and kills everyone when the general gets there, Voldenort kill him too. Then Harry pops out and kills voldemort with not only a wand, but also a shotgun.
il y a plus d’un an justliveitlive said…
Had a dream a few nights back where my friends and I were talking about that if you touched someone else's wand that you would feel that wand buzz in your hand. And then after this was demonstrated, I touched Draco Malfoy's foot and he looked at me. :] lol, amazing.
il y a plus d’un an i-am-mariella said…
Last night I had a dream where we went to see Harry Potter at this massive theatre, only Harry Potter was real and Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Dudley ran on the stage and just talked to each other in front of us for a while, then had to run off again because Voldemort and Narcissa were coming. So; we just kind of left them to it and got up to leave the theatre, only as I was leaving I saw the only woman in the whole theatre dressed up, on the top row with me (she had a normal outfit but with a wizard hat), and as I went past her (because apparantly we left from a door on this really high floor and jumped down?) I was about to compliment her hat when she grabbed it and pulled it off her head and with this really disgusted look on her face said "Ugh, why am I wearing this gross hat?" So for some reason she then asked if I liked her outfit; and I had to say I did until she took the hat off. And she glared at me, and Narcissa came up behind me, glared at her, and edged past me to jump out of the door before all of us. It was awesome.
il y a plus d’un an KishuandIchigo said…
zzz
Twilight: I was Bella and there was a big party and I didn't want to participate but there was a tradition where somebody had to be buried alive for 30 minutes. While I was buried, I got a lolipop! :D Then I walked into the streets and saw Edward. He talked about love and stuff, and I saw Jacob on top of a car. He transformed into a chiuaua. (spelling?) Edward kept talking, so I got bored and walked into my friends house and partied.

HP: 1. I was standing in a graveyard, on an island! I was looking at graves, and I saw one for James Potter. Next, I saw one for Tom Riddle. I kept walking. Tom's grave kept getting closer and closer, and I eventually appeared only feet away from me, and Voldemort jumped out of it. He started asking me questions about Harry, and I said I didn't know the answers. He made a monster appear out of his wand, and a clock started counting down in big red numbers.
O_O
O_O
O_O
Hermione: Say. [insert random spell here]
[random spell]
The monster disappears and I wake up.

2. Continued...
I'm searching for Voldemort again, and I'm looking at all of the neighboring islands. At one island there was a party, and I got cotton candy. I eventually found him when I was getting back on the boat and he grabbed my leg. I kicked him and he let go. I never went back to that island.

3. I was reading a new HP book (this dream was before I finished DH) and it was awesome. And immature. I can't remember what it was about. Harry was yelling at the teachers and it went something like this...
Hagrid: It's for the good of the school, Harry. (I doubt it)
Harry: NO!
McGonagall: Come on, Harry.
Harry: NO!
And he ends up doing it, but he wasn't happy.
Apperantly, I was reading it out loud. A teacher came in and told me I was angry and had to go downstairs to see Hagrid.
I went downstairs and couldn't find him, so I sat down and kept reading. It was addicting. My friend came over and we talked.

Both:
I was reading HP, and I saw someone reading a new Twilight book called "Love ear." On the cover there were red spikes. I asked the guy what it was about and the guy reading it turned out to be Robert P. He threw the spikes from the book cover at me, and it felt like poison. >.< After a while, I knocked the book out of his hands, and it hit a guy who looked like Neville. He threw the book at me and it hit me. I tried the scene again, and after a few times, I didn't get hit. I woke up.
il y a plus d’un an SpeedyGonzalez said…
I had a dream where I was flushed down the toilet by the basilisk and I had another dream where I was killed by Volemort.
il y a plus d’un an AaronHaley4ever said…
Harry Potter: I was in the Great hall at Hogwarts with Harry, Ron and Hermione and there was this guy in Prof. Dumbledore's seat selling Harry Potter merchandise and it was really freaking everybody out. Then Malfoy came in with Pansy Parkinson on his arm and was making fun of Harry. While he was distracted I picked up this RC Harry Potter action figure and sent it right at Pansy to get her away from Draco. But she got mad and grabbed his arm and I grabbed the other one and we sort of had a tug-o-war for him. We ended up pulling both of his arms out and he had to go se Madame Pomfrey!

Twilight: I was leaving school for the day and somebody was giving away free ducks so I took one. I got in my car and Edward Cullen appeared out of nowhere and was chasing me down the road. So I pulled over and ran into the mall to try and lose him. He found me hiding in one of the stores and ate my free duck! I was cussing him out and then Carlisle and Esme showed up and told Edward he was grounded for eating my duck (wtf?)
il y a plus d’un an alexthedog said…
surprise
I had a nightmare that Crabbe and Goyle were giving me a piggyback ride.
il y a plus d’un an alexthedog said…
Please tell me that's normal.
il y a plus d’un an Gred_and_Forge said…
heart
Finally get to use this forum x]

I had an HP dream last night. It wasn't really weird, just...I don't know. I was with the Weasley twins and Fred went off somewhere and I was stuck with George. We started flirting and then we tried to tell each other how we felt and when I was going to tell him that I like him, I woke up D;

Haha okay I guess it's a little weird. If only that happened with Oliver Phelps for real x]

Finally get to use this forum x] I had an HP dream last night. It wasn't really weird, just...I don
il y a plus d’un an Darkshine said…
Mixed:

Ok, I was in Hogwarts sitting in my table (Ravenclaw not bad) and then Edward showed up and asked the kids "Do you hate me if you do raise your hand" and everyone raised hands and we called Buffy she came in and staked him through the...behind and he was there in the Hall dead and we were all like eww and then Bella came in and asked "what did you do to Eddykinns?" and then she tried to kill us with a sniper but Percy Jackson jumped out of the floor and cut her on half (eww) and then a giant kitten came in and ate him. I was like "wtf getting out of here" and some other students wanted to go too we went to out dormitory and then Bella's halves reunited and came and attacked us and then the stone Ravenclaw came to life and kicked the shit out of her. Then the giant kitten showed up and it ran after us and we jumped out of the window and then Snape took all of out points because we were out of beds at night.

Super weird right? And I siriusly had that dream. o.o
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an bri-marie said…
Yes!

I was Harry Potter. I had great big bat wings and sonar, like a bat. Ron, Hermione, and I were looking for ways to defeat Voldemort. We had to go down to the underbelly of Hogwarts for something and we had to go down this long chute and ride on this conveyer belt. There were these crusher things that almost crushed Ron and my wings. Hermione cast a Reducto spell on them. We didn't find what it was looking for, so Ron and Hermione headed outside to try and hold off the Death Eaters. I flew up and around in the dark, stunning the Death Eaters who couldn't see me. Finally, Voldemort shot fiendfyre in my direction. He didn't hit me but I was trapped in a circle of fire. Hagrid came and rescued me by swinging in like Tarzan and grabbing me. He swung in this big circle and dropped me right in front of Voldemort. Somehow, I knew that the last horcrux was in the middle of his body, so I literally had to go inside him to destroy it. That killed him and his death eaters carried him away.