1.Ginny is a perfect character (“Mary Sue”), which Rowling hides par calling her temperamental.
2. Being temperamental is not a flaw if everyone thinks it’s cute and adorable and it gets toi a boyfriend.
3. NOBODY can do anything productive without magic.
4. Ginny runs after a train like an idiot even though this isn’t her first time watching the train leave with her brothers. Obviously she’s watch the train leave EVERY SINGLE an OF HER LIFE.
5. Rowling is living out her own fantasies through Hermione, who is clearly herself.
6. The livres aren’t well written, just because toi make up a few words and use Latin for spells, like every other book about magic in history, doesn’t make it good writing.
7. All the Hogwarts rules Rowling sets for criteria are obviously set up to be broken par the end of the series.
8. Not only that, she breaks rules set par plus esteemed authors.
9. The world population will grow stupid because all kids who read this book will think they are wizards and won’t take their real education seriously while they wait for their Hogwarts letter to come until they are old. And they’ll never come.
10. Harry almost dies fifty thousand times, but someone always saves him. This is boring.
11. Lily is too perfect and has no flaws either. Even dead mothers should have flaws besides having a baby with a jerk.
12. The reason the livres became so populaire is because Harry doesn’t have to try hard to learn any skills and everyone wants their life to be that easy.
13. If Harry is so ‘awkward’, why do so many wizards admire him before he even meets them?
14. Rowling portrays weak men as failures, effeminate, and generally lacking the attributes of true masculinity, playing into stereotypes that both feminists and masculist alike have benn fighting against for years.
15. Isn’t it convenient that Harry always manages to sneak out of his dorm at all hours of the night without many consequences? Real schools aren’t like that.
16. Lack of interesting character development.
17. Ginny is a useless, whining, doll that suddenly has become the idol for girls everywhere.
18. People say that Harry Potter is better than everything in the world. Guess what? WRONG.
19. Harry is extremely possessive, border-line abusive, and boring as anything.
20. It’s too cliché.
21. This book contains no sex, so it’s not really a adventure novel.
22. Read The Story of King Arthur and His Knights- That’s a wizard, not those average people with wands that Rowling has created.
23. toi don’t have to throw out a cliché every two pages, we know all “love is powerful” and “friendship is important”.
24. Harry reflects upon herself through the entire novel to tell important plot developments. salut Rowling, ever heard of “Show, don’t tell”?
25. She never uses the word hermit in the entire book series, and it’s supposedly about wizards.
26. Her wizards play Quidditch. Enough said.
27. Rowling wrote “[The room] was so crammed with objects that it was difficult to see how anybody could navigate their way across it …” when she should have wrote “[The room] was so crammed with objects that it was difficult to see how anybody could navigate [his ou her] way across it …”
28. There is too much face touching.
29. It’s predictable, and childish.
30. We read the entire series just to laugh at the stupidity of it.
31. Rowling can’t think of original names. She gets names from the dictionary and those don’t count.
32. Wizards can’t catch a tiny ball flying at the speed of light in their mouth without it shooting through the back of their throat and killing them. SPOILER
33. Quidditch was just a disgrace.
34. People think Rowling is the best writer ever.
35. The plot drags on forever, when it really could have been completed in three books.
36. Wow, yet another ‘original’ plot of vengeance.
37. Why is it called the Harry Potter Series if only one character is names Harry Potter?
38. It’s too easy to mock. Go on Youtube, how many mocks on Harry Potter do toi see?
39. They use a drug reference in a book written for ten-year-olds. rendez-vous amoureux, date rape l’amour potions, anyone?
40. JK Rowling creates some interesting characters ie: Merope and Cedric. She then ignores them, and gives them no development.
41. Every Other 9gag post is about Harry Potter. EVERY OTHER ONE.
42. Fangirls are so blinded par their l’amour for Harry that they don’t realize the book is terrible.
43. Harold Bloom agrees that "Rowling's mind is so governed par clichés and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing."
44. It’s stupid.
46. Ginny is all the guy’s beards.
47. Rowling wrote seven livres about nothing, really.
48. Straight men play with “wooded sticks”?
49. It’s teeming with grammatical errors.
50. Harry Potter means ruler of trades, which practically means good at everything. That’s horribly cheesy.
51. Harry has black hair; crows like black things.
52. Do any guys actually like Harry Potter?
53. If the first chapter of your book rely on the mystery of a character’s identity, don’t slap “Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy celebrating his 11th birthday, but he is far from wrong. A giant named Hagrid appears, and gives Harry the all important news. He is a wizard” on the back cover.
54. Times names are mentioned
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
The only reason Ginny becomes “important”t to us is because she dates Harry.
55. They fall in l’amour way too quickly and it seems fake because no one falls in l’amour instantly, especially teenagers.
56. The only reason Harry and Ginny l’amour each other because she good at sports good and he’s famous. There’s no other donné reason why.
57. It’s just not healthy to teach young girls that True l’amour involves a guy ignoring toi forever.
58. Harry wears glasses. We get it.
59. He had only been in Hogwarts for 10 minutes and he already has a reputation.
60. There’s something disturbing about Dumbledore watching kids and teenagers all the time.
61. All Harry Potter fans are insane, proved par several responses to criticism such as… “adamlambert_rox? I'm TALKING TO YA! You're an idiot. Go to **** **** *** *** * ** * ** * ** ** * *********** LOL! BTW, did toi notice that the funny images of Twilight are better than the saga combined? Go and kill yourself, just like your role model, Bella.”
62. And this… “Lauracullen, go look at your other completely pointless post. Look at how many reasons there are. AND WE'RE NOT EVEN FINISHED! toi lost... go drown yourself.”
63. And this… “Actually i_love_edward45, i wish toi wouldn't say that about ppls opinions. it's not fair at all and i know what king_wa a dit is mean but that's a really stupid thing to say to ppl especially since i'm about to send toi a message saying what a chienne toi are for saying that about hermione. Get fuked toi loser, toi got nothing better to do than critisize hermione then how about toi jump up your own cul, ass and die.”
64. Isn’t funny how Harry Potter fans can’t spell and use proper capitalization? par the way,61, 62, and 63 are real quotes.
65. The reason Harry couldn’t learn occlumacy well was because he doesn’t have a mind.
66. T. Pain would totally win Hermione’s cœur, coeur and beat up Ron because he’s on a boat.
67. Herminoe has to manipulate time to get to her classes.
68. We applaud JK Rowling, as she’s got to be a rich woman par now, having found her forte in the insane cult of teenage girls who go rabid over her writings.
69. The good side vs. The bad side (isn’t that a Facebook application and such a original idea?)
70. There’s nothing worse than a fan girl going insane over a fictional guy. It’s rather pathetic actually, so, um, yeah, get a life and keep lire those books, chickies.
71. This book was not worth the paper on which it was printed.
72. Ginny has no goals and no future, her life revolves around Harry.
73. WWJHPFD: What Would a Judgmental Harry Potter fan Do? Answer: attempt to attack with the ‘cool magical powers’ they gained from lire the series. Awesome!
74. Even if toi like the book, it doesn’t live up to its hype.
75. Draco is a good WILF, that’s it.
76. “I spent the first half of my 11th birthday sitting par the post box waiting for that Hogwarts acceptance letter, then the seconde half crying because it hadn’t come. I even forced my parents to take me to Kings traverser, croix on september 1st that an with the hope that the letter just got Lost and I would just walk through the barrier to prove I was a witch, it didn’t work.” – quoted from dearmsrowling on tumblr.
77. Thirteen years difference = pedophile. (Lupin and tonks)
78. It’s a co-dependent relationship stripped down to the bare essentials. Girl: “I want to rendez-vous amoureux, date James.” Boy: “If toi leave me, I will live alone forever and rejoindre this group of people who want to kill you.”
79. Jk Rowling must really be into pedophilia: first Ginny is underage and makes out with other underage boys, now Harry is underage and kisses Cho, who’s also underage? SPOILER.
80. New hot couple name for Harry and Ginny = Hinny
81. toi may think Harry Potter is smart and fast, but Chuck Norris could take him.
82. Ginny’s only deep thoughts are, ‘I play Quidditch! I know Harry! My brothers are virgin losers!’
83. The only reason I kept lire was to see if Harry could redeem himself par getting over himself.
84. Harry, who didn’t abuse Hermione and was nice to her, was ditched and she chose Ron. Hmm, masochistic much?
85. Ms. Rowling writes the way I did when I was twelve years old, doodling in my journal.
86. “It would have been much better if Harry and Ron discovered they were gay: no dances, no whiny Ginny ou Hermione. Amen to that.”
87. Many people have enjoyed the making of this, many have helped with it too…in other words lots of people hate Harry Potter.
88. toi are allowed to have your own opinion, just like we are allowed to have ours. Get over it. Harry Potter fans don’t seem to understand that though and attack at the mention of flaw in the book.
89. Light Yagami doesn’t approve of Harry Potter so neither should you.
90. “Cause it’s dumb.” – aléatoire Person on the Street
91. “It’s annoying as hell.” – aléatoire Person on the rue #2
92. Martin Luther would not have not have approved if the book was written during his lifetime.
93. Edward could beat Harry Potter any jour with his vampire powers.
94. It’s offensive to the entire human race, both male and female.
95. The Power Rangers could beat The Trio. THE FREAKING POWERRANGERS