Hannah Montana What Hannah Montana Stuff Toi Have?

16nat posted on Dec 05, 2008 at 01:50PM
i have a locker full of her stuff COOOOL...!!!

Hannah Montana 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an forumuser91 said…
so i was on this website and i found out this crazy news about miley and her show Hannah Montana.
the news is that the obama kids are going to have a guest appearance...
check out all the info here with a couple awesome pics!
link
il y a plus d’un an warrior14 said…
sorry i burned all the stuff i was given

il y a plus d’un an XzacXefronX said…
i have some hannah montanna earings there really nice there pink and there in the shape of a star!
il y a plus d’un an montanamiley12 said…
i have a hannah montana doll, hannah montana house, and i have a tendancy to watch Hannah Montana ALL the time. Guess that is why i am in this fan club.
il y a plus d’un an HM_rules_TV said…
i hve a watch, clock pencil case but i am hoping to get it all. i would love to watch hannah every day but we don't have sky. ps watch dvd's though and read books of her
il y a plus d’un an anetted said…
I've got nothing. I don't want anything either really :p I don't have a crazy obsession of her. I like her voice, her acting skills and the tv serie, that's it.
I'm not really her biggest fan. ;)
il y a plus d’un an fashionqueen said…
i have hm books gutar dvd cd dance mat wig and loads of stuff
il y a plus d’un an punkfr3ak101 said…
I have the dvd's, earrings, bed sheets and curtains, her necklaces and last but not least, her cd's...I mean who CANNOT LIKE Hannah Montana?! I watch her show all the time and I try to not miss it. My Little sister watches it with me too...We're all just "BIG HANNAH FANS"!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an balletdancer02 said…
I have a lot of her stuff too: her doll, cd's all of her dvd's, all of her books and even all of the magazines that she's in. I think she's so pretty.
il y a plus d’un an Rupa said…
smile
I have a hannah montana guitar,a diary,all her album cd's & a pen
il y a plus d’un an 16nat said…
big smile
excellent..
il y a plus d’un an riakapur said…
i have a pair of earings and Cd's thats it... cud not get anything else... searching.... Help ppl
il y a plus d’un an HannahFan85 said…
Hi there
I have pens,pencils and stickers
il y a plus d’un an Nazanin said…
mischievous
I have got CDS 3 CDS! and 2 dolls Poster!Photos and Ricos and Pellow and 4 bags and Door hang and dress `s of hannha and game and book I`m her biggest FAN!!!!
il y a plus d’un an ellinor said…
smile
hi ive just joined the club cant wait to chat. xxx
il y a plus d’un an yoyo345 said…
cake
I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ^***_w w w -black white loving- c O m ***^^^^^All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem there, but a great merit to cherish!
il y a plus d’un an LilBunn said…
heart
mm... i have hannah cs2 n cd3 also hannah montana the movie :D. i have all miley cd and now im waiting for new cd. i have miley cyrus and HM cast big poster i posted in my room at the position where everybody can see them. oh! i have miley's clothes [very cute!], i wear them almost everyweek. i have a bag of hannah, but rarely wear them. n mm.... very cool bedcover, diary, acsesories, miles to go n waw! at my 12th birthday, my cousin give me a cake with hannah pic! im soooooo heart hannah montana!