Guinevere Arthur & Gwen- What do toi think?

MontanaGirl2892 posted on Dec 31, 2008 at 07:40PM
We`ve had small moments between the two throughout series 1....so now that there`s going to be a series 2 what do think going to happen with them?

If there friend/relationship starts how would you like it to be handled?

Guinevere 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an morningstar248 said…
Just seen the season 2 trailer omg there is a kiss and you can hear who i think is merlin questioning arthur bout why he cant admit his feelings for gwen awwww.
I just hope the writers take the story in a different direction than other adapt have ie gwen wont chat on arthur with lancalot.
oh well 6 days to go yippeeee
il y a plus d’un an heartmerlin2 said…
I still prefer Gewn+Merlin but I am looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses!
il y a plus d’un an EPaws said…
wink
Now that the membership is larger, can we revisit the banner, please and possible use one of her better quotes? Again, just asking. Not trying to get anyone's nose out of joint.
il y a plus d’un an daenerys said…
Yep. I agree, it's time for some updates.
il y a plus d’un an Echoes said…
Now that is't into Season Four, what is everybody's take on their relationship?

In my humble opinion, they have suffered through so much both apart and together, and are at a seemingly impossible impasse at the moment, but their love for each other is so strong, it has brought them through death, jealousy, misunderstandings and betrayal, and we have to believe it will bring them through this, their greatest test yet.