Grey’s Anatomy why does Grey's anatomy suck so much

youknowit posted on Jan 16, 2008 at 06:04AM
did any one else stop watching the show i hate it now i used to love season 1 and 2 were awesome but the writer ran out of ideas and now it sucks. i stopped watching mid 3rd season because it was so disappointing i watch a couple after that but they haven't mad a great episode since the 2 season
does anyone agree with me???

Grey’s Anatomy 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an danni-obel said…
sign the petition
link
il y a plus d’un an Montinjsbbb said…
I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY AND DON'T AGRE WITH YOU

P.S. IF YOU HATE GREY'S SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU WRITING THIS IN A WEB WHERE GREY'S FANS HANG OUT!
il y a plus d’un an GA-19 said…
haha I Agree with Montinjsbbb ^^
il y a plus d’un an HannaK said…
I have no idea, in the Netherlands season 4 is going to start but I'm not really sure if I'm going to watch it. I really liked season 2 but I think that Grey's Anatomy is just not so good anymore, the storylines aren't that original, and there is just a bit too much drama, I really like the humor in it, but I think that there is just too much drama and not so much funny/original storylines!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ineedcoffee said…
Ok I still watch it but I agree it isn't near the same it has lost alot of its original humour mixed with interesting stories, but I wont stop watching, maybe if the next season doesn't get any better but right now I'm not ready to abondon ship yet.
il y a plus d’un an lizisme said…
i already stopped watching it. it sucks now plus they fired brurke and he waws one of my favourites
il y a plus d’un an mellowyellow said…
i agree with Montinjsbbb too!
il y a plus d’un an Myrthe said…
I don't think Grey's sucks. It only getting more serious.
And if you do think so, stop watching it then, (wich is a huge mistake, but okay)
and stop wining about it because we all LOVE it here.
il y a plus d’un an oogellaboogella said…
I have to admit grey's isn't as good as it used to be but I will NOT STOP WACHING
il y a plus d’un an HEA16 said…
i agree with myrthe ^^^
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an JenniferDempsey said…
I agree fully with Myrthe =D

GO GREY'S
il y a plus d’un an graysfannomore said…
I absolutely hate the lesbian story line...thursday night was ridiculous and the writers need to now this...it just sucks.
il y a plus d’un an CiaraT said…
Shut your gob. grey's is the best. of course the storylines have to change or else is would be crap. okay ye some of the storylines suck, like hahn and torres, but look at all the great ones. Izzie and denny. Meredith and Derek. Richard and Adel. Clinical trial patcients. Come on. Get a life. Your just bored of great things. Greys for life.
il y a plus d’un an Sophiii said…
I agree, season 3 and 4 sucked ass. But season 5 has really stepped up ! Don't give up on GA yet :)
il y a plus d’un an Sophiii said…
I agree, season 3 and 4 sucked ass. But season 5 has really stepped up ! Don't give up on GA yet :)
il y a plus d’un an McDreamyluva said…
GREY'S KICK ASS!!! THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!
Although i have to agree the 2nd part of Season 3 sucked but now it's "coming back swinging!" so..TAKE THAT!!!

il y a plus d’un an KathyHalliwell said…
Fuck you
il y a plus d’un an fan125 said…
I finally agree with you. After the episode of pig killing, that was the final straw! I am REALLY turned off! Goodbye Grey's Anatomy... I am looking for something else to watch on TV from now on!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
i agree with myrthe if you don't like it then why are you here. Grey's is a great show and it is my second favorite show.