Grey’s Anatomy toi Write Grey's

dazzlers posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 09:40PM
Ok so this is more of like an opinion type thing....
So pretend you are the writer of Grey's Anatomy.
Tell what you would want to happen on Grey's and/or what most of the characters would/could have happen to them.

For example:
I would want there to be anaother major accident happen, like a plane crash or a sports accident. I would want Meredith and Derek to have a kid. Cristina to marry Owen. Izzy to dye her hair brown. Burke to retun. And the Mercy Weters to become friends with the Seattle Gracers.
 Ok so this is plus of like an opinion type thing.... So pretend toi are the writer of Grey's Anatomy

Grey’s Anatomy 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an greysk8r said…
smile
I hope I'm doing thie right..
I would want to see like Derek in an accident mabey. Also, for Izzie to get her job back,Teddy to leave,the Cheif to get help, and mabey if Callie and Arizona got married.
il y a plus d’un an lexii said…
laugh
I want to see Derek become a good cheif. And mabey if Meredith became a attending.Also if Bailey started dating again.
il y a plus d’un an ItComesToThis said…
Nice ideas xD
I want more perfect Bailey speeches, I want more Meredith´s monologues, I want more McWords, I want more Seriously, I want Alex in peds, I want Addie to come back! (and Izzie too), I want Mark with Addison, I want Richard to get sober and become again the old Chief from first 4 seasons I liked, I want Crowen and Calzona to stay together, I want Merder to have a baby, also another big accident´d be good, maybe this time Derek as a patient in the hospital and I want them to remember George more, talk about him once in a while!
il y a plus d’un an dazzlers said…
big smile
yeah i totaly agree!!
il y a plus d’un an HoltNLucy4Ever said…
smile
I want Derek and Meredith to become McParents because I think it's time that they become McParents. I want Mark with Addison and for Addison to get pregnant with Mark's baby. I want them to bring back the McLanguage and Seriously and I want to see Meredith in Neuro and I want a Crowen wedding plus a real wedding for Derek and Meredith.
 I want Derek and Meredith to become McParents because I think it's time that they become McParents. I
il y a plus d’un an hayley_pace said…
crying
I want George back!
il y a plus d’un an dazzlers said…
smile
yeah...me too! :)
il y a plus d’un an MARRR- said…
They seem to be forgotten all about Georgie, so I would like to see them remember him more. Also I want Izzie back with Alex and back working in the SGH
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mer68 said…
I'd like someone has got a baby...nobody has a baby, the babies are so sweet..and I'd like addison comes back for ever.
il y a plus d’un an redsoxdog99 said…
smile
I would want: More 'Mc' words, more 'seriouslys,' Teddy LEAVES!!!!!!!!, Cristina and Owen stay together... but probably not get married. That might end badly (again for both of them). They definitely need to mention George more! They should have flashbacks of him and maybe convince T.R. Knight to come and do a few of those. Bailey should be happy... either with the anesthesiologist or not. I like Derek and Meredith the way they are - no real wedding. This is kind of random, but Finn should come back. He should be a patient in the hospital. I'll probably have more in the near future. :)
il y a plus d’un an chivesrichards said…
smile
1) Burke would come back b/c he is still madly inlove w/ Christina, but finds her in the arms of Owen about to get married.
2) A huge mistake was made when O'Malley was declared dead. Turns out he had a twin who recently moved to Seattle to become an Oncologist (or Nurse).
3) I haven't watched season 6 yet so I don't know how Izzie's exit to the show is written, but whatever it is, it's reversed and she's back!
4) Lexie leaves McSteamy b/c after George comes back, she realizes that he is the love of her life. But it's ok, McSteamy falls for Teddy (played by Kim Raver).
5) Addison comes back and stays for good and becomes the new chief.