Grey's Anatomy citations M. Grey

mcewen_girl posted on May 16, 2008 at 02:03AM
Favorite Meredith Quote?
last edited on Apr 19, 2010 at 01:54PM

Grey's Anatomy citations 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an McDreamyluva said…
"I'm spending the night with my penis" LMAO~~
"The man i love has a wife. And then he chooses her over me. And that wife, takes my dog (okay, she didn't take the dog i gave it to her, but i wasn't meant to give it to her, i was meant to give it to him)But that doesn't mean she gets my McDog....and my McDreamy. She's got my McLife!!!"
ROFL i love that quote!!
il y a plus d’un an FashionVictim said…
"I love you in really big big way. Pretending I like your taste in music, or have the radio over my head under your window or let you eat the last piece of cheesecake. And I'm sure she is great but love you. So pick me, chose me, love me!!
il y a plus d’un an ItComesToThis said…
^love ALL mentioned above! :D
and her speech in Sometimes a Fantasy "Damn it, I wanna feel like a freakin lady!" :DDD
"Yeah, because my babies will have Alzheimers and suicidal tendencies...and split ends!" :D
"we will live together at the house on his land...which will be our land, because we´ll be married. And I´ll be doctor...Mrs....Shepherd! And you know what comes next? Babies. And it´ll be his babies, so they´ll have perfect hair...and they´ll be chatty! I will have 5 chatty children, a chatty husband and after 40 years I´ll sleep with your husband!" :DDD
"Stop looking at me like that!" "Like what?" "Like you´ve seen me naked!"
"I have new lipgloss. My ex-boyfriend has a wife that looks like Isabella freakin Rosellini and I look like...me. So I at least have new lipgloss."
"I´m going upstairs and take a shower and when I get back down, you won´t be here, so goodbye...uuuuhm..." "Derek." "Derek. right. Meredith."
"If I hadn´t taken the Hippocratic Oath, I would kevorkian her with my bare hands!"
"My mommy is a filthy whore."
"You were that girl, yeah? The kind of girl that slept with a professor. We had one in my class. She made it to the radiologist, but noone got near the cardio-god."
"Let´s play a game, whose life sucks the most."
"So all of sudden, I´m a president of people with crappy lives?!"
and her Freedom speech, narrations and so much more....ok, enough for this time :D