Gossip Girl Blair still pregnant?

zarnitev posted on Jan 12, 2008 at 09:03PM
Something in the last episode caught my attention. In the beginning, when Blair refused to take the test and Serena stormed out, Blair's mom said that she heard her throwing up. What if it wasn't her bulimia, but actual morning sickness...besides 1st tests are not 100% accurate...

Gossip Girl 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an la_bomba29 said…
I wondered the same thing...did Blair actually take the test??
il y a plus d’un an zarnitev said…
They showed her looking at it and then calling Serena to say that she wasn't pregnant...
il y a plus d’un an la_bomba29 said…
Maybe she lied to everyone..
il y a plus d’un an carioca_girl said…
You know...when she called Serena, to me it looked like bad news...but after she said that she wasn't pregnant, i forgot. Maybe she lied, but she won't be able to hide for a long time..
il y a plus d’un an jlhfan624 said…
I was thinking the same thing too actually. She might be lying because we never showed the results. Oh how I would love to have a Chuck baby!!!
il y a plus d’un an zarnitev said…
I would love a Chuck baby too, but as Chuck himself said, he handles his business...
il y a plus d’un an Shandiii said…
That makes sense. Maybe that's why she wanted to get away and go live with her dad. Chair baby!!
il y a plus d’un an cara-girl said…
ya totally!! she was gonna go away because she didint want everyone to know she was pregnant!! and when serena came to ry to get her to say and she stayed because she thought serena would help her!!!