Gossip Girl AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1x13!

froggy_0202 posted on Jan 09, 2008 at 10:13AM
I don't have a TV, so I may have to wait extra long to watch it (until it comes out on the internet).

I wonder what the bullet will be?

Gossip Girl 23 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an lhewitt1 said…
omg!! ok so i live in australia... so its only up to ep 4 on our tvs here... so i cannot wait until it comes out on fanpop eh... do you know when it should be up by any chance??

il y a plus d’un an pandora306 said…
I live in Britain and I don't even know if its on here yet. I'm dying for episode 13 to be posted on here!!!
il y a plus d’un an froggy_0202 said…
I have no idea! I know that there is a girl who lives in Canada (and it airs there on Tuesday instead of Wednesday!) and sometimes she posts is early but I don't remember her name and its not up yet so I'm just hoping someone for the US will post it right away tomorrow! EEEEK! I am so excited! I never even thought that Blair might be pregnant! The suspense is killing me!
il y a plus d’un an ButtaflyyKisses said…
omg i am sooo excited, gah i cannot wait. tho that other brunette is def a blair wannabe
il y a plus d’un an sweetest_taboo said…
I'm so disappointed in fanpop today :(
il y a plus d’un an nadiamerdasi said…
I live in London so waiting too. Is it sad tht im so excited about ep13? Iv checked fanpop about 8 times in the last 2 hours but no change. Come on America we're waiting!!!
It doesn't premiere here in the US until tonight - so hopefully someone will put it up right afterwards. But it is more likely to be up tomorrow :( I'm freaking out a little bit here! I wanna know what's happening in their world! lol.
il y a plus d’un an 22point8miles said…
yeah i'm dying here....every 5 seconds i check again to see if the eppie's been posted
il y a plus d’un an la_bomba29 said…
i know i can't wait! i found out what the episode's about and it's gunna be soo good!
nadiamerdasi, you're not sad. I live in Wales and I'm checking it every 5 minutes!! Its gone midnight!!!
I keep checking as well! whoever manages to upload it first will be very popular!
definitely i will love them forever.
its nearly 1 a.m here and im still up dying to see when its posted. it also has something to do with the fact that i cant sleep though lol.
il y a plus d’un an -sIn-EaD- said…
link
Hi, this link works for Firefox or Opera.
Damn thing won't work for me though.
Hope you have more luck ;)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
ahhhhh its posted! YAY YAY YAY!!!
IN LOVE WITH THIS EPISODE
il y a plus d’un an miamai said…
YES! thank yooooooooooou!!
I CAN FINALLY GO TO BED NOW THAT IV WATCHED IT. its 2 am here lmao.
Loved every second of it, well worth the wait!
Haha. sleep well pandora!

Great episode! :)
il y a plus d’un an -sIn-EaD- said…
link
Also here.
Way better for just normal Windows Internet Eplorer.
il y a plus d’un an Lila856 said…
lol! AMAZING EPISODE, chuck is being a jerk >=(
i would totally go to the upper east side & be there for blair if they were real! LOL

OMGGG i can`t wait for episode *14*!!!!!!!! what if strike lasts like 5 years & they cant shoot any more episodes cuz theyre all too OLD!!!!!!???
il y a plus d’un an simplicity said…
OMG THANX FOR THE POST UP!!! =]
Great episode!