Gossip Girl New Game!

johnsgirlalways posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 05:10AM
I've created a new game much like the a-z game but not...The name of the game is all i know... name a character from the show then try to name all the things they've been in.please don't double post....you can post more than once just not in a roll.....

Jenny aka Taylor Momsen

Bring it on in it to win it

Gossip Girl 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ButtaflyyKisses said…
don't mean to be rude but Taylor was not in Brin g it on in it to win it. Just to clarify, The girl you might be thinking of is the girl that played carson that's Ashley Benson, they look similar, I thought the same thing too when I first saw the movie. but I checked the credits and a website just now
il y a plus d’un an elleshattz said…
key quite with the arguing, lol
erm i know dan was in a show a few years back called Bedford Diaries where he has crazy curly hair and looks sooo funny, u all ahve to watch it!!!
il y a plus d’un an johnsgirlalways said…
Well your totally right ok They look exactly alike..Weird..heres one I know shes in How the grinch stole christmas...:)
il y a plus d’un an la_bomba29 said…
Penn Badgley (Dan) was in John Tucker Must Die..he played "the other Tucker"
il y a plus d’un an danigerdes said…
Blake Lively (Serena) was in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, she played bridget! the soccer player
il y a plus d’un an elleshattz said…
i knew i recognised serena from somewhere!!! thank u sooo much that was bugging me everytime i saw an episode!!
il y a plus d’un an heyther0689 said…
blake lively was in Accepted
il y a plus d’un an heyther0689 said…
and ed westwick was in Children of Men for a breif 3 minutes and did not have 1 line haha!
il y a plus d’un an KarenFreshhh said…
Blair was in House (2 eps) as an infatuated teenager who had a crush on house
il y a plus d’un an youknowit said…
Leighton Meester (Blair) was in a couple episodes of 7th heaven and a couple episodes of entourage
il y a plus d’un an XpsychotickissX said…
taylor momsen was in spy kids 2