Gossip Girl THE VANESSA ABRAMS/JESSICA SZOHR APPRECIATION THREAD!!

jlhfan624 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 07:51PM
I think this girl gets too much hate!! So I wanted to start an appreciation thread just for our girl Vanessa/Jessica!! I don't want any haters in here, you can start your own hate thread but this is just for the people who love her!! Have fun!

Gossip Girl 22 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh thank-you!!!!!!! You are a wonderful human being! Finally, a place where Vanessa is not shut down on instant! I love her soooo much. I mean, I love Jenny too, but I've really developed a softspot for Vanessa and I totally understand why she does what she does...and since she is one of the more 'moral' characters, I know she obviously won't be trailing down that path too long anyways. Awesome. I just love her. =)
il y a plus d’un an othgirl_peyton said…
I love Vanessa too and i am very angry becuse i have seen a lot of Vanessa haters, but i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is that Vanessa is a great character and Jessica a great actress!
il y a plus d’un an lepatrinz said…
I like her too, never got the hating thing. I think she and Nate look good together..
il y a plus d’un an ChuckBlairLuvA said…
yeah totally me too. NV for the win. ;p
il y a plus d’un an jlhfan624 said…
Thank you ChuckBlairLuvA, I honestly don't get why everyone hates Vanessa so much! Jessica is a great actress and Vanessa is just totally cute! I love how she and Chuck bonded together over helping Nate and that she forgave him. It just shows that SHE is a good forgiving person! I don't understand why people can't like her!
il y a plus d’un an Dansea08 said…
I no me either.......there are WAY MORE bad people on the show to hate besides Vanessa...I love her character and I love Vanessa and Nate....and I also understand why does some things sometimes...she's one of the few that are actually "good"/"moral" whatever you wanna call it.im just glad there is an appreciation thread for her GO Vanessa!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an lepatrinz said…
Well, then again, I just can't stand Jenny. Don't know why.. she bugs me. :)
il y a plus d’un an lil_forny said…
Great idea! I love Vanessa. It kind of bothers me that she's one of the nicest characters on the show, but when she makes one mistake (which isn't nearly as bad as the things other characters have done) she gets hated for it.
il y a plus d’un an Praesse said…
Jessica is so funny, down-to-earth, relatable, cute and she's also a great great actress :) I love her so much!
And I like Vanessa a lot, I don't think she was a bitch or whatever last episode, she was a nice girl doing the right thing for a guy she cares a lot about. She annoyed me once a couple of episodes ago but that won't make me hate her, because she's great, funny and simply awesome :)
Well I CAN hate Jenny too, but that's because she's done some pretty shady things in the past, and the way she treats Rufus? Completely unacceptable. Vanessa has never acted half as bad as Jenny has and she is still hated more than anyone else on the show.
il y a plus d’un an mimika_s said…
I love love LOVE Vanessa
She is one of my fave characters and she is rooting to take the first place in my heart!
She is so honest and funny and perfect
And it is really silly to blame her for what she did with the letter
Not to mention her attitude in the last episode!!
She is PERFECT and the ONE for Nate!!!!
and jlhfan624 congrats for making that thread!!
il y a plus d’un an andiewestwick said…
Maybe everyone hates her because in the show shes the one that really causes all the commotion
and also going behind jenny's back and stealing nate from under her was something that just made me furious!
She's not the one causing all the drama, and she didn't steal Nate from Jenny! Who do you think Nate was dating in the first place that Jenny KNEW about?!
il y a plus d’un an mimika_s said…
YEAH!!And if you can read this is THE VANESSA ABRAMS/JESSICA SZOHR APPRECIATION THREAD!!
I can't see your appreciation....
il y a plus d’un an crazychlo said…
smile
I think that the reason y everyone hates her is because even tho i do like her (she not my fav but i dont hate her) she is a bit hipocritical, like how she hates blair and says bliar is a bad person but then she blackmails blair and then makes out to dan that she was innocent but never told him that she blackmailed blair in the first place. Thats what i have heard. My fav r blair and chuck but i like V, i think he is nate r really cute. Not a CV fan tho, i am sorry but chucks one and only is blair
il y a plus d’un an gossip-girl999 said…
heart
Whooo!!
Finally somewhere we can LOVE Vanessa without all the HATE!!!!!

Vanessa is an awesome character and deserves more love!!!!!

<333
il y a plus d’un an alessandra_28 said…
I didnt know about this forum!!!
Its sooo good to find a place where there isnt a single bad coments a Vanessa!!!

V is awesome!! I love her!!
il y a plus d’un an dianebobby said…
I think she's really cool too!! Maybe there were so many haters BECAUSE she is quite a moral character and possibly a bit too much of a good girl?? anyways, I love the sexual tension between her and Chuck..no wonder Jess and Ed are going out in real life. Also I love her style in the show...I think the wardrobe people have as much fun putting together her outfits as Blairs...like this is really cool: link Can't wait for series 3!!!
il y a plus d’un an alessandra_28 said…
I think we should keep this forum alive!!
V deserves so much love and nobody is giving her anything!!
V lovers come here right now!!
il y a plus d’un an dianebobby said…
heart
Did you know Jessica has her own Fanpop page? Check it out! link
il y a plus d’un an Penfolius said…
It's so nice to find other like-minded people! V is one of the best characters on the show, I seriously don't get why there is so much hatred aimed at her! V needs WAY more screentime and storylines in season 3, she's underused in the show.
il y a plus d’un an chloe95 said…
hmmm
i just want to know why all the vanessa lovers hate jenny? and why pretty much everyone else hates vanessa? Cuz she is like the least favourite character in the series. And everyone wants her killed off. I loove her personally, but i do NOT want her with chuck. Its Blair and chuck all the way :)
thanxx