Glee the Glee pity party for miserable gleeks.

mangie1995 posted on May 25, 2011 at 05:19PM
ever feel like the glee writers hate you and need a place to vent or complain about anything this is the place, only support and sympathy is allowed as a response to any complaints and any bashing, judging or annoying contradictions are NOT ALLOWED thank you, feel free to complain you heart out! :)

Glee 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mangie1995 said…
crying
being the miserable person that i am, i'll be the first to complain then, i want my Fuinn!! last episode was so annoying, first they break up my favourite couple and then they just make an episode that's about 90% Finchel! it's like they're rubbing it in my face!! and don't even get my started on how nobody seemed to care about how Quinn felt (the unholy trinity scene was adorable though!) and seriously Finn i absolutely love you to bit's but please show some compassion! i mean making out on stage? seriously? ugh!! it's so depressing!! :(

*sulks*
il y a plus d’un an naturallyhuddy said…
worried
at first i thought asian fusion was kind of adorable... but now i want my Artina baacckk!! :( i heard a rumor that they were supposed to get back together in the middle of 2nd season,, but obviously that didn't happn.. gah! what haappeenddd???? :((( Sad.Face.
il y a plus d’un an SarahCorine said…
Forget Santana and Brittany! I want Brittany to be with Artie! They were so cute together! I never would have thought of putting them together but they actually made it work!
il y a plus d’un an mangie1995 said…
^^i totally agree with you both! i miss Artina so much and i love Bartie! (although i love Brittana too, i just multiship.)
il y a plus d’un an ufooonek said…
I hate how everything is still about Finchel! Over and over again!!!!
I hate that some characters have almost no space! But for Finchel there is still some storyline, in every single episode!
And I hate how almost everybody hates Quinn!!
il y a plus d’un an kaatie said…
crying
The writers have made it clear that Finchel is 100% endgame- i dont think there's even hope for my beloved Puckleberry anymore
il y a plus d’un an CrimeDramaBee said…
angry
I hate how the writers couldn't figure how to write Quinn's chararacter this year, and they made her so confused and insecure. Of course she has a right to be but she's a stronger character than that, and she ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick. The Fuinn situation was really messed up and how she made personal attacks at Rachel. There isn't an easy fix for her because they've ruined her so badly. We all know she's a kind person, but why did that have to go 6 feet under? She deserves more than she is getting.
I am annoyed with the preachy episodes of the second part of Season 2. (Blame it was good, but I did not like Sexy or Rumors...) Also I am tired of the lesson of the week being written on the board like we wouldn't get it if they didn't say it up front.
Last complaint at the moment is the *consistently unconsistent writing!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an pkrebelde said…
crying
The Only Thing I Have To Complain about is How Bartie is Not Together!!!
il y a plus d’un an KusoAkuma said…
worried
I'm so sad about how they've ruined Quinn character! I remember how proud I was of her in episode "Home" in the first season when she helped Mercedes. And now they've turned her into a total bithc, when I know she can be so much more then that.

I also hate how the writers has made it so that Rachel basically doesn't have a storyline without Finn. I loved in the finale how she was so determined to make it to New York and Broadway. Why can't she just stay that way without having Finn as a distraction??
il y a plus d’un an jeh2002 said…
Santana and Brittney arent together.
il y a plus d’un an ForsakenMoon19 said…
sad
I just can't stand Kurtchel!!! I feel like that friendship has almost obliterated the Furt & Kurtcedes dynamics, two relationships I miss more than anything, especially Furt!! And I'm tired of all the Finn hate, milicious gleeks in this fanbase!!! There's just so much I wish would happen but at this point I'm not as optimistic as I was:(
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an loopylou098 said…
Im so mad because aftereverything Rachel said to Finn she still lets him kiss her like an idiot. I want Finn and Quinn together. I want Rachel and Puck together or Rachel and Jesse just not Rachel and Finn together it is soo agggrrrrr
il y a plus d’un an Hkiara said…
angry
They really made me hate Finn,Finchel and Fuinn! They just can't be together! After everything that happen between them! Finn is just an idiot to both Rachel and Quinn! That love triangle we're understandable last season, because of Quinn's baby and stuff! But now it was just stupid! I can't believe Finn wanted to get back with Quinn after that she lied about the baby. And to get her back, he does the same thing to Sam, as Puck did to him, with the same girl!
At the prom Finn hits Jesse because Jesse was flirting with Rachel. Finn was together with Quinn at the prom, not Rachel! And he acts like he owns both of them!

And I hate that they made Santana a lesbian! It was just to suddenly! I liked the bitchy Santana that slept with most of the guys! Brittana is just a stupid couple! They are best friends! I want them to stay as best friends! Gah... I want Bartie back!!!!