Glee Nicole Crowther & American Feature Film Academy

AJLA101 posted on Apr 28, 2011 at 07:15AM
Who is Nicole Crowther and where is she from? I heard she goes to the LA Feature Film Academy or the American Feature Film Academy at the LA Center Studios. Can anyone tell me about this place? I saw the President was Monika Wesley or Bill Wesley. What kind of school doesn't teach their students this.

Glee 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an HelloKT said…
I know Nicole... I went to school with her at the LA Feature Film Academy. This whole thing about her that blew up is really ridiculous. She didn't even work on that episode! She heard a rumor at a party and tweeted about. If she were under contract or something, then she would have done something wrong, but she wasn't.

But anyway, about your question, LA Feature Film Academy was awesome. I wouldn't bash it because of Nicole. I spent a lot of time looking around at film schools and taking workshops to be a director, and I learned more at LAFFA in that year than I learned in years of taking workshops. They have a different method of teaching where students make feature films on a real set with filmmaking professionals, unlike other schools where students are sent off on their own to make short films. I felt pretty lost making films before, and I really didn't know what I was doing until I attended the LA Feature Film Academy. LAFFA spent a lot of time on each individual student, and I always had help when I needed it. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to be a serious filmmaker.
il y a plus d’un an LARocksHARD said…
CHECK IT OUT! They did a SPECIAL REPORT ON THE LA Feature Film Academy which is the same thing as the American Feature Film Academy! LOL! Here's the new article from the Los Angeles Times as well as the CBS Special Report that was aired on the local KCAL News Channel in Los Angeles:

LA TIMES NEWS ARTICLE:
link

CBS NEWS - SPECIAL REPORT:
link