Glee Episode info new ones spoiler!!! Santittany and fuinn will finches be together?

glee1999 posted on Mar 16, 2011 at 05:44AM
Glee    profile | x | updates | sign out home | shop | search fanpop: Glee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. Which Was Your Favorite Audition?   report 964 fans picked: Rachel (On My Own)    35% Kurt (Mr. Cellophane)    28% Mercedes (Respect)    20% Tina (I Kissed A Girl)    17% undo  UggLover posted 1 year ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! add to my updates 102 comments Pages: 1 2 3 « Older  |  Newer » madahberry picked Tina (I Kissed A Girl): Tina's part was really funny. posted 10 minutes ago.   glee1999 picked Tina (I Kissed A Girl):   Hello glee1999!     profile | inbox | updates | sign out home | shop | search fanpop: Glee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. R u gay    report 12 fans picked: Are you fucking kidding me?    58% (added by nevermind606) I'm Not Gay, But I'm Also Not A Homophobe I'm Not Gay, But I'm Also Not A Homophobe    25% (added by nevermore) Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay) Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay)    17% undo No Ewww No Ewww no picks yet  glee1999 posted 30 minutes ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! remove from my updates 3 comments Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay) glee1999 picked Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay): Oh yah I'm not ashamed I'm ashamed to suck Kurtz balls everybody everybody cme join me now ( eminem not afraid ) posted 30 minutes ago.       Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay) glee1999 picked Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay): Glee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. Do you like Terry?   report 459 fans picked: NO!    72% undo Sometimes    11% (added by alienAKO) Yes!    6% ... i like puck ... i like puck    5% (added by chocolettelvr) depends    4% (added by gleegeek) Only cause she does some funny crazy stuff. Only cause she does some funny crazy stuff.    1% (added by Team_Jasper) She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!! She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!!    1% (added by alphacentarinia) cerys is a cool name cerys is a cool name    0% (added by Cerysss) only cause she crazy only cause she crazy    0% (added by mikafan21) who is she????????? who is she?????????    0% (added by lucyxxx)  wittyname93 posted 1 year ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! add to my updates 58 comments Pages: 1 2 « Older  |  Newer » GeekGirl picked NO!: she is a crazy head. poor will posted 3 months ago.   LaLaNickyLa picked Sometimes: SHE pisses me off!! but sometimes I feel sorry for her and i have no idee why :s !! PS: she don't diserved Will!! posted 3 months ago.   ninibambini picked NO!: I agree with sodapop380 posted 2 months ago.   thejokercard picked Yes!: She is so funny :) Her and Kendra always made me laugh posted 1 month ago.   xoPixie-Popxo picked Yes!: for some reason i like her........but she doesnt deserve will, i mean she lied 2 him about being preggers!!! thats huge!!!! but i just dont feel that rage 2 beat her up posted 1 month ago.   She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!! CrimeDramaBee picked She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!!: No way- she gave the kids drugs and with Kendra's help, was going to convince Quinn to let her secretly adopt her baby. The fake pregnancy was awful, and she treated Will like her slave. posted 16 days ago.   ... i like puck Brucas4evr picked ... i like puck: ... i really like Puck. but sadly that wasn't the question, i like her because she's funny in a crazy physcotic she really needs therapy sorta way she is crazy out her mind and does some really questionable stuff like see a threapist for even thinking that stuff but i really like her :) :) but once again i really really REALLY like Puck. :D posted 16 days ago. last edited 16 days ago   glee1999 picked NO!: x-missmckena-x picked Don't Sop Believing: its the song! posted 1 year ago.   smoore23 picked Don't Sop Believing: I'm obsessed! posted 1 year ago.   ineedcoffee picked Don't Sop Believing: It keeps running through my head. posted 1 year ago.   tushtush picked Don't Sop Believing: I listen to it on repeat. I can't leave it alone@ posted 1 year ago.   giddyseizures said: Actually... My favorite was "Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat" posted 1 year ago.   bellelena picked Don't Sop Believing: I love this song so much! posted 1 year ago.   deedeedot picked Don't Sop Believing: ah just only cos of Cory(Finn) singing lol:) totally love that guy posted 1 year ago.   Saul_Mikoliunas picked Don't Sop Believing: I have three different versions of it on my ipod =D The 30 second clip that was released before the episode aired, then the clip of them singing with Mr scuh talking at the end, then the studio version =D posted 1 year ago.   fabulousheidi picked Don't Sop Believing: dammit they were BOTH REALLLLY GUD its sooooooooo hard 2 choose :D posted 1 year ago.   Sweetiecheeks picked Don't Sop Believing: I didn't like how Rehab had so much going on! Plus this song was more fun and adorable. posted 1 year ago.   mic_egan94 picked Rehab: I liked rehab! ;D posted 1 year ago.   ArabellaElfie picked Don't Sop Believing: Reason I did the show. posted 1 year ago.   duckey94 picked Rehab: Sorry! Lol. I thought Rehab was better. I can't explain what it was about it... It was cleaner, maybe? I guess they just had more people, so they were able to work more with it and make it stronger choreographed. posted 1 year ago.   velvet_fox picked Rehab: Lol I'm a traitor to New Directions, but I LOVED Rehab. I mean that was a blast really! posted 1 year ago.   DarkSarcasm picked Don't Sop Believing: Rehab was good, but Don't Stop Believin' was what made my Glee addiction official. posted 1 year ago.   caffy picked Don't Sop Believing: I didnt really think it(rehab) was appropriate for highschool students. I mean its about avoiding getting clean isn't it? posted 1 year ago.   Annaoth picked Don't Sop Believing: Don't Stop Believing has been my favorite performance so far! posted 1 year ago.   ncisaddict picked Don't Sop Believing: i liked the dance moves in rehab but the lyrics in dont stop believeing are just fantastic posted 1 year ago.   Charming_angel picked Don't Sop Believing: The song and my sympathy for the characters posted 1 year ago.   Mena09 picked Don't Sop Believing: LOVED IT! posted 1 year ago.   MadAmeSaysWhAt picked Don't Sop Believing: rehab was annoying posted 1 year ago.   GGLover_1 picked Don't Sop Believing: Made me cry... A LOT posted 1 year ago.   Shelby13 picked Don't Sop Believing: I don't really like the song Rehab. Plus it was too chipper for the content of the song. The dancing was more elaborate, but I honestly liked DSB more. posted 1 year ago.   xrockstarx picked Don't Sop Believing: Definitely. It's back in the UK charts at the moment. I just love the song and they sang it geat. posted 1 year ago.   roobiip picked Don't Sop Believing: exactly x-missmckena-x :) it's that song! <3 posted 1 year ago. last edited 1 year ago   Ginevra17 picked Don't Sop Believing: Lovely ^__^ posted 1 year ago.   girly_girl picked Don't Sop Believing: From this moment on, I was hooked! posted 1 year ago.   3_ThePretender picked Rehab: Come on, altogether this preformance was better. Don't stop believing was good though, I adore that song <3 posted 1 year ago.   camcam1234567 picked Don't Sop Believing: I actually liked how fin anddd rachell lookedd at eachother posted 11 months ago.   Jennx picked Don't Sop Believing: loved it <3 posted 9 months ago.   halpertfan11 picked Don't Sop Believing: i liked both, but dont stop believing seemed to have more soul i it in and i just loved it <333 posted 7 months ago.   phoenix16 picked Don't Sop Believing: I love this song so much! <3 posted 6 months ago.   natrac picked Rehab: both posted 3 months ago.   Ms_Mea picked Don't Sop Believing: It was more inspirational to me I guess :) I couldn't get the song out of my head for a long time after hearing it posted 2 months ago.   mikafan21 picked Rehab: this question has already been asked lol posted 1 month ago.   glee1999 picked Don't Sop Believing: TogoGlee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. Which 'misfit' did you sorrier for in the pilot?   report 473 fans picked: Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle    66% undo Kurt - Being thrown into the bin    34%  x-missmckena-x posted 1 year ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! add to my updates 30 comments x-missmckena-x picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: small space scare bein wait no being locked in somewhere scares me mroe! oh yeah and im not sure if sorruer is the right terminology or whatever but imnot the best at grammar so ermm sorry! Im looking back at this previous comment and im now thinking i must have been drunk whilst typing this or way past sleeping because it doesnt make sense! haha! posted 1 year ago. last edited 1 year ago   spikes_girl picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Stupid Finn in the beginning...yay Finn for getting Artie out at the end! posted 1 year ago.   Daseyshipper picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: that was so mean but i love the end with artie posted 1 year ago.   Saul_Mikoliunas picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I agree with Miss Mckenna - beling locked in a small space = not good. posted 1 year ago.   amandapanda508 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: aww poor artie <333 posted 1 year ago.   Charming_angel picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: But thats more because i am too ;) posted 1 year ago.   swimchick picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Artie ends up being the only cool one present though. He always turns it around, the stud. posted 1 year ago.   MadAmeSaysWhAt picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: ughhh that would SUCK posted 1 year ago.   OneFoggyNight picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: The trash can is full of yucky trash from who knows who, where, and when and what the hell it is. You could bust open the toilet stall with enough fist (in my school, at least. They're THAT flimsy). Plus, I'm a bit of a germaphobe... so garbage is ewwie e-e; posted 1 year ago.   gleegeek picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: "oh the smell oh the smell thank you" hilarious!!!!!!!! posted 1 year ago.   Shelby13 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: If they had tipped it I would have felt worse for Artie, but Kurt actually got garbage all over him which sucks. posted 1 year ago.   crazygleefan picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel sooooooo bad for artie he is in a wheel chair and he didnt do anything wrong, <3 for artie yayyyyy posted 1 year ago.   xrockstarx picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I felt very sorry for him. posted 1 year ago.   Marryy picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: Finn did help Artie to get out before they did anything Kurt got thrown in to the bin. posted 1 year ago.   Mimoiiki143suju picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: awwee im so sory for artie :) posted 11 months ago.   camcam1234567 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel soo bad for him, and finn was a great guy for hepling him outt posted 11 months ago.   vickyy picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i felt very sorry for him. posted 10 months ago.   ryanatthedisco2 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: please! this is from the new Mark Jacobs collection! lmao i love Kurt posted 10 months ago.   teamrachelberry picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: kurts the bomb. people shouldn't pick on him cuz hes gay! posted 10 months ago.   BlairChuckFan picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: AWWWWW...Poor Arty! posted 9 months ago.   BFFoliviaLOVEya picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: i feel sorry for that guty for not being able to spell locked posted 7 months ago.   PuckandQuinnx picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel bad for kurt too, but he can always get up and jump out.. artie can't that, since he can't walk. :/ i love yah artie! <3 thank you finn, for being nice to him. :) posted 7 months ago.   sevendeadlysins picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: At least Kurt could get out as easily as he was thrown in. posted 7 months ago.   celticcutie01 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: I felt bad for Kurt, his future brother let him get thrown in the Dumpster. Whereas he let Artie out of the toitlet and took him away from the idiotic jocks. posted 3 months ago.   GeekGirl picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i love kurt but artie had it wers P.S i would have hated it 'cause i can't stand small spases posted 3 months ago. last edited 3 months ago   LaLaNickyLa picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I felt more bad for Artie because Kurt takes it cool like " sometime you all will work for me" that was really funny HEHE xD posted 3 months ago.   morganaxx picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: Designer clothes aren't cheap! posted 2 months ago.   mikafan21 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel so quilty picking this cause i love kurtie(my nickname for him) but being locked in a toilet cubical would be worse PLEASE FORGIVE ME KURTIE posted 1 month ago.   minime23 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Being locked in a toilet cubicle is much more worse cuz its a small place and youre locked in it and they also turned it over in one of the episodes! They were gonna do that to artie,but puck saved him <3! This is much worse for artie than for anyone else especially cuz he is handycapped in a wheel-chair! Its a good thing we dont have toilet cubicles in my school! posted 1 month ago.   CrimeDramaBee picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Kurt could climb out of the bin, and except for the emotional trauma and sever damage to his designer clothes, he'd be fine. Artie couldn't get out of the stall even if he tried. :( posted 16 days ago.   Add Your Comment       more picks Which performace in the pilot did you honestly enjoy the most? Do you like Terry? Is Glee better than High School Musical Most talented member of the Glee club who is NOT Rachel or Finn? How obsessed with glee r u??? more picks >>   popular content Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Heather Morris (Brittany) Glee Wallpaper CAST Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 15 - Sexy Online Megavideo Sam Evans Glee Cast Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 3 - Grilled Cheesus Online Megavideo Glee Season 1 Episode 3 megavideo Track List For Glee: The Music, Vol. 2! Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Lea Michele - GQ Magazine lovely Dianna Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Glee Full Episode: Season 1, Episode 1 "Pilot" is someone going to die at Regionals if so then who? Glee Pics Glee 2x16 Original Song Promo [HQ] Glee Cast: MX Magazine Photoshoot (IAustralia Tour) posted 1 minute ago.       posted 1 minute ago.       « Older  1 2 Newer » Add Your Comment posted 2 minutes ago.       Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay) glee1999 picked Yes I love Kurt ( I'm gay): Glee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. Do you like Terry?   report 459 fans picked: NO!    72% undo Sometimes    11% (added by alienAKO) Yes!    6% ... i like puck ... i like puck    5% (added by chocolettelvr) depends    4% (added by gleegeek) Only cause she does some funny crazy stuff. Only cause she does some funny crazy stuff.    1% (added by Team_Jasper) She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!! She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!!    1% (added by alphacentarinia) cerys is a cool name cerys is a cool name    0% (added by Cerysss) only cause she crazy only cause she crazy    0% (added by mikafan21) who is she????????? who is she?????????    0% (added by lucyxxx)  wittyname93 posted 1 year ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! add to my updates 58 comments Pages: 1 2 « Older  |  Newer » GeekGirl picked NO!: she is a crazy head. poor will posted 3 months ago.   LaLaNickyLa picked Sometimes: SHE pisses me off!! but sometimes I feel sorry for her and i have no idee why :s !! PS: she don't diserved Will!! posted 3 months ago.   ninibambini picked NO!: I agree with sodapop380 posted 2 months ago.   thejokercard picked Yes!: She is so funny :) Her and Kendra always made me laugh posted 1 month ago.   xoPixie-Popxo picked Yes!: for some reason i like her........but she doesnt deserve will, i mean she lied 2 him about being preggers!!! thats huge!!!! but i just dont feel that rage 2 beat her up posted 1 month ago.   She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!! CrimeDramaBee picked She is a compltet NUT CASE!!!!: No way- she gave the kids drugs and with Kendra's help, was going to convince Quinn to let her secretly adopt her baby. The fake pregnancy was awful, and she treated Will like her slave. posted 16 days ago.   ... i like puck Brucas4evr picked ... i like puck: ... i really like Puck. but sadly that wasn't the question, i like her because she's funny in a crazy physcotic she really needs therapy sorta way she is crazy out her mind and does some really questionable stuff like see a threapist for even thinking that stuff but i really like her :) :) but once again i really really REALLY like Puck. :D posted 16 days ago. last edited 16 days ago   glee1999 picked NO!: x-missmckena-x picked Don't Sop Believing: its the song! posted 1 year ago.   smoore23 picked Don't Sop Believing: I'm obsessed! posted 1 year ago.   ineedcoffee picked Don't Sop Believing: It keeps running through my head. posted 1 year ago.   tushtush picked Don't Sop Believing: I listen to it on repeat. I can't leave it alone@ posted 1 year ago.   giddyseizures said: Actually... My favorite was "Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat" posted 1 year ago.   bellelena picked Don't Sop Believing: I love this song so much! posted 1 year ago.   deedeedot picked Don't Sop Believing: ah just only cos of Cory(Finn) singing lol:) totally love that guy posted 1 year ago.   Saul_Mikoliunas picked Don't Sop Believing: I have three different versions of it on my ipod =D The 30 second clip that was released before the episode aired, then the clip of them singing with Mr scuh talking at the end, then the studio version =D posted 1 year ago.   fabulousheidi picked Don't Sop Believing: dammit they were BOTH REALLLLY GUD its sooooooooo hard 2 choose :D posted 1 year ago.   Sweetiecheeks picked Don't Sop Believing: I didn't like how Rehab had so much going on! Plus this song was more fun and adorable. posted 1 year ago.   mic_egan94 picked Rehab: I liked rehab! ;D posted 1 year ago.   ArabellaElfie picked Don't Sop Believing: Reason I did the show. posted 1 year ago.   duckey94 picked Rehab: Sorry! Lol. I thought Rehab was better. I can't explain what it was about it... It was cleaner, maybe? I guess they just had more people, so they were able to work more with it and make it stronger choreographed. posted 1 year ago.   velvet_fox picked Rehab: Lol I'm a traitor to New Directions, but I LOVED Rehab. I mean that was a blast really! posted 1 year ago.   DarkSarcasm picked Don't Sop Believing: Rehab was good, but Don't Stop Believin' was what made my Glee addiction official. posted 1 year ago.   caffy picked Don't Sop Believing: I didnt really think it(rehab) was appropriate for highschool students. I mean its about avoiding getting clean isn't it? posted 1 year ago.   Annaoth picked Don't Sop Believing: Don't Stop Believing has been my favorite performance so far! posted 1 year ago.   ncisaddict picked Don't Sop Believing: i liked the dance moves in rehab but the lyrics in dont stop believeing are just fantastic posted 1 year ago.   Charming_angel picked Don't Sop Believing: The song and my sympathy for the characters posted 1 year ago.   Mena09 picked Don't Sop Believing: LOVED IT! posted 1 year ago.   MadAmeSaysWhAt picked Don't Sop Believing: rehab was annoying posted 1 year ago.   GGLover_1 picked Don't Sop Believing: Made me cry... A LOT posted 1 year ago.   Shelby13 picked Don't Sop Believing: I don't really like the song Rehab. Plus it was too chipper for the content of the song. The dancing was more elaborate, but I honestly liked DSB more. posted 1 year ago.   xrockstarx picked Don't Sop Believing: Definitely. It's back in the UK charts at the moment. I just love the song and they sang it geat. posted 1 year ago.   roobiip picked Don't Sop Believing: exactly x-missmckena-x :) it's that song! <3 posted 1 year ago. last edited 1 year ago   Ginevra17 picked Don't Sop Believing: Lovely ^__^ posted 1 year ago.   girly_girl picked Don't Sop Believing: From this moment on, I was hooked! posted 1 year ago.   3_ThePretender picked Rehab: Come on, altogether this preformance was better. Don't stop believing was good though, I adore that song <3 posted 1 year ago.   camcam1234567 picked Don't Sop Believing: I actually liked how fin anddd rachell lookedd at eachother posted 11 months ago.   Jennx picked Don't Sop Believing: loved it <3 posted 9 months ago.   halpertfan11 picked Don't Sop Believing: i liked both, but dont stop believing seemed to have more soul i it in and i just loved it <333 posted 7 months ago.   phoenix16 picked Don't Sop Believing: I love this song so much! <3 posted 6 months ago.   natrac picked Rehab: both posted 3 months ago.   Ms_Mea picked Don't Sop Believing: It was more inspirational to me I guess :) I couldn't get the song out of my head for a long time after hearing it posted 2 months ago.   mikafan21 picked Rehab: this question has already been asked lol posted 1 month ago.   glee1999 picked Don't Sop Believing: TogoGlee Glee is about being yourself, even when the whole world wishes you were someone else. 12783 fans You're a fan! Search Club: Home | Wall | Updates | Images | Videos | Articles | Links | Forum | Picks | Quiz | Answers Report |  Invite friend  fanpop > television > glee > picks > question Now you can connect Fanpop to your Facebook account! Learn More Click here to connect: Click here to remove this message. You can always activate Facebook Connect by clicking on the Facebook Connect link on your profile page. Which 'misfit' did you sorrier for in the pilot?   report 473 fans picked: Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle    66% undo Kurt - Being thrown into the bin    34%  x-missmckena-x posted 1 year ago next question >> URL:     Add this pick to your blog or profile! add to my updates 30 comments x-missmckena-x picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: small space scare bein wait no being locked in somewhere scares me mroe! oh yeah and im not sure if sorruer is the right terminology or whatever but imnot the best at grammar so ermm sorry! Im looking back at this previous comment and im now thinking i must have been drunk whilst typing this or way past sleeping because it doesnt make sense! haha! posted 1 year ago. last edited 1 year ago   spikes_girl picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Stupid Finn in the beginning...yay Finn for getting Artie out at the end! posted 1 year ago.   Daseyshipper picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: that was so mean but i love the end with artie posted 1 year ago.   Saul_Mikoliunas picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I agree with Miss Mckenna - beling locked in a small space = not good. posted 1 year ago.   amandapanda508 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: aww poor artie <333 posted 1 year ago.   Charming_angel picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: But thats more because i am too ;) posted 1 year ago.   swimchick picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Artie ends up being the only cool one present though. He always turns it around, the stud. posted 1 year ago.   MadAmeSaysWhAt picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: ughhh that would SUCK posted 1 year ago.   OneFoggyNight picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: The trash can is full of yucky trash from who knows who, where, and when and what the hell it is. You could bust open the toilet stall with enough fist (in my school, at least. They're THAT flimsy). Plus, I'm a bit of a germaphobe... so garbage is ewwie e-e; posted 1 year ago.   gleegeek picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: "oh the smell oh the smell thank you" hilarious!!!!!!!! posted 1 year ago.   Shelby13 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: If they had tipped it I would have felt worse for Artie, but Kurt actually got garbage all over him which sucks. posted 1 year ago.   crazygleefan picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel sooooooo bad for artie he is in a wheel chair and he didnt do anything wrong, <3 for artie yayyyyy posted 1 year ago.   xrockstarx picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I felt very sorry for him. posted 1 year ago.   Marryy picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: Finn did help Artie to get out before they did anything Kurt got thrown in to the bin. posted 1 year ago.   Mimoiiki143suju picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: awwee im so sory for artie :) posted 11 months ago.   camcam1234567 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel soo bad for him, and finn was a great guy for hepling him outt posted 11 months ago.   vickyy picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i felt very sorry for him. posted 10 months ago.   ryanatthedisco2 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: please! this is from the new Mark Jacobs collection! lmao i love Kurt posted 10 months ago.   teamrachelberry picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: kurts the bomb. people shouldn't pick on him cuz hes gay! posted 10 months ago.   BlairChuckFan picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: AWWWWW...Poor Arty! posted 9 months ago.   BFFoliviaLOVEya picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: i feel sorry for that guty for not being able to spell locked posted 7 months ago.   PuckandQuinnx picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel bad for kurt too, but he can always get up and jump out.. artie can't that, since he can't walk. :/ i love yah artie! <3 thank you finn, for being nice to him. :) posted 7 months ago.   sevendeadlysins picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: At least Kurt could get out as easily as he was thrown in. posted 7 months ago.   celticcutie01 picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: I felt bad for Kurt, his future brother let him get thrown in the Dumpster. Whereas he let Artie out of the toitlet and took him away from the idiotic jocks. posted 3 months ago.   GeekGirl picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i love kurt but artie had it wers P.S i would have hated it 'cause i can't stand small spases posted 3 months ago. last edited 3 months ago   LaLaNickyLa picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: I felt more bad for Artie because Kurt takes it cool like " sometime you all will work for me" that was really funny HEHE xD posted 3 months ago.   morganaxx picked Kurt - Being thrown into the bin: Designer clothes aren't cheap! posted 2 months ago.   mikafan21 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: i feel so quilty picking this cause i love kurtie(my nickname for him) but being locked in a toilet cubical would be worse PLEASE FORGIVE ME KURTIE posted 1 month ago.   minime23 picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Being locked in a toilet cubicle is much more worse cuz its a small place and youre locked in it and they also turned it over in one of the episodes! They were gonna do that to artie,but puck saved him <3! This is much worse for artie than for anyone else especially cuz he is handycapped in a wheel-chair! Its a good thing we dont have toilet cubicles in my school! posted 1 month ago.   CrimeDramaBee picked Arty - Being looked in a toilet cubicle: Kurt could climb out of the bin, and except for the emotional trauma and sever damage to his designer clothes, he'd be fine. Artie couldn't get out of the stall even if he tried. :( posted 16 days ago.   Add Your Comment       more picks Which performace in the pilot did you honestly enjoy the most? Do you like Terry? Is Glee better than High School Musical Most talented member of the Glee club who is NOT Rachel or Finn? How obsessed with glee r u??? more picks >>   popular content Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Heather Morris (Brittany) Glee Wallpaper CAST Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 15 - Sexy Online Megavideo Sam Evans Glee Cast Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 3 - Grilled Cheesus Online Megavideo Glee Season 1 Episode 3 megavideo Track List For Glee: The Music, Vol. 2! Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Lea Michele - GQ Magazine lovely Dianna Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Glee Full Episode: Season 1, Episode 1 "Pilot" is someone going to die at Regionals if so then who? Glee Pics Glee 2x16 Original Song Promo [HQ] Glee Cast: MX Magazine Photoshoot (IAustralia Tour) posted 1 minute ago.       posted 1 minute ago.       « Older  1 2 Newer » Add Your Comment posted 1 minute ago.       posted 1 minute ago.       « Older  1 2 3 Newer » Add Your Comment       more picks Finn or Rachel - Who has the better voice? Hottest male? Hottest female? On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being awful, 10 being superb), how much did you enjoy the pilot? Do you want Finn and Rachel to get together? more picks >>   popular content Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Heather Morris (Brittany) Glee Wallpaper CAST Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 15 - Sexy Online Megavideo Sam Evans Glee Cast Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 3 - Grilled Cheesus Online Megavideo Glee Season 1 Episode 3 megavideo Track List For Glee: The Music, Vol. 2! Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Lea Michele - GQ Magazine lovely Dianna Glee - Entertainment Weekly Shoot Lea Michele - GQ Magazine Glee Full Episode: Season 1, Episode 1 "Pilot" is someone going to die at Regionals if so then who? Glee Pics Glee 2x16 Original Song Promo [HQ] Glee Cast: MX Magazine Photoshoot (IAustralia Tour) fanpop home - about us - advertise on fanpop - faq - sitemap - terms of service - privacy policy - contact us connect with us on Facebook Connect: OFF © 2006-2011 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

Glee 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an glee1999 said…
sad
Duudhdhd
il y a plus d’un an Brittanagleefan said…
Ummmm................what?