Glee Finchel! ou Puckleberry?

Gleek_out posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 10:42AM
I love Finchel, but I don't hate Rachel with anyone unless it's with Puckerman and Jesse. Finn always belong to Rachel and Rachel should be with Finn.

Glee 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Hkiara said…
cool
How about now of them? I don't really like Finchel, because Finn and Rachel are a little jerk to each other.
It seems like Finn thinks Rachel and Quinn is both items that will wait for him forever! Since he were considering who he wanted to be with while he was with Quinn in season 2.
As long as Rachel will chose New York over Finn it just can't be real love! Because if it was, she would never chose anything over Finn!
+ I like Rachel, but they made Finn's character horrible in season 2!
Puckleberry is okay, but they where together one time, and then Rachel thought of Finn while kissing Puck, and Puck where thinking of Quinn all the time! And I LOVE Quick, and then Puck can't be with Rachel!
I like St.Berry a little. Both of them are show offs. But Rachel gets clingy and can't focus when she likes a boy.
So I like single Rachel! And I really don't care that much about Finn. But I don't want him to be with Rachel or Quinn!
Quick and single Rachel FTW!
il y a plus d’un an Gleek_out said…
I don't think so.
il y a plus d’un an Hkiara said…
Well, what is your opinion? Why do you think Finchel should be together?
il y a plus d’un an Gleek_out said…
worried
I love Finchel,but I don't love them when they're together I sort of like the drama of Fuinn or pregnancy or nationales.
il y a plus d’un an duncylovescourt said…
finchel!!!!