Gilmore Girls ^, >, V game

swimchick posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 08:47PM
Okay we have this over on the Glee spot and it's really fun. Basically you put down three pieces of information. ^answers the question above you that the last person asked, >is something you're thinking or doing right now, pretty much anything random that's on your mind, V asks a question to the person below you. Maybe if people start to play we can liven up this spot a bit!

I'll start:
>I'm hoping people will start to play this game with me!
V Who is your favorite character on Gilmore Girls?

Gilmore Girls 55 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

il y a plus d’un an rorymariano said…
^ Lorelai
> I should be studying for Physics but I'm doing this instead.
V What is your favorite Gilmore Girls couple?
il y a plus d’un an swimchick said…
^Luke and Lorelai, Jess/Rory is an extremely close second though!!
> I really should wait for someone else to answer, but oh well. Hopefully more people will participate. I feel like this spot needs to be revived!
V Which is your favorite episode?
il y a plus d’un an Miranda-Cullen said…
^when logan askes Rory if she will marry him
>im supost to be on a date but id rather be here he iss kinda a dork
V Do you ever feel like Lorelai cause she can never keep a guy
il y a plus d’un an ajhalecullen said…
tongue
^ Yes sometimes
> Im eating tamales =]
V Who is your favorite character?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
^Jess and Mrs. Kim probably xD
>I'm rewatching the entire series of Gilmore Girls. Almost made it through the whole thing in January. Still have about 6 or 7 episodes left and then I'll have to take a little break :(
V What's your favorite season of the show (and why)?
il y a plus d’un an goose29 said…
^Probably 3, though I love 1-4 - after that they start doing funky things
>At work (i.e. really bored and looking for something to entertain me)
V Which character are you most like (and why)?
^Rory. Most like her because of how much I love to read and how quiet/shy I am until you get to know me.
>Texting my cousin who just told me that he was going to give his daughter my middle name as her middle name (YAY!)
V Who is your least favorite character (why)?
^Dean times A MILLION. I was not over the moon about him in the beginning, and he quickly became my least favorite character. I didn't like that he got in fights and that we wasn't smart like Rory and I am completely team Tristan in season 1 and team Jess for life. Dean was so needy and clingy. He'd get mad at her for the smallest, dumbest things. That relationship seemed like way too much work.
>Not to offend anyone, but smoking in your own home is soooo disgusting!
V What other shows do you like besides Gilmore Girls?
il y a plus d’un an etie said…
^ Friends, Glee, Sex And The City, That 70's Show, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Scrubs, Cougar Town
> I watch too many shows. I should be studying. This game is fun!
V If you had the chance to pick where to live between an extravagant, cosmoplitan metropolis or Stars Hollow, which one would you pick?
^ Stars Hollow of course, although it would take a while to get used to everybody knowing everything.
> Reading the update of Packaged Goods on fanfiction.net...Yes, it's about Gilmore Girls...
V Why do you like Gilmore Girls?
^I think it's the kind of show that doesn't rely on drama to grab/keep people's attention. The reason why those shows like The OC or Gossip Girl don't make it very many seasons (not that Gossip Girl is ending or anything) is because they rely too much on drama and it's hard to pull away from that cycle later. Also Gilmore Girls has fantastic writing and a plethora of really lovable characters.
>I am jamming out to the new Vampire Weekend album and have been for weeks. It's just soooooo goooooood. Current life soundtrack!!
V What is your currently life soundtrack?
^ considering i'm quite a music junkie, I seriously cannot choose a whole album to describe my current life... I think I can identify with Seeker by The Who though. I seek for something more in this life...
> How wonderful life is, while you're in the world... Elton John is awesome! :)
V What kind of music do you listen to?
^Mostly indie, but a little of everything I suppose. Not rap or country, but everything else sure.
>The power went out last night. It wasn't even storming, it was the wind. Scary. I don't want to walk to school in this crazy wind!
V Do you have a job?
^ Nope, no job!
> Wondering where everybody went, why has nobody answered for 29 days?!
V If you could be any person in Stars Hollow, who would you want to be? (Why)
smile
^I'd be Babette or Rory. Babette's got an amazing relationship with the love of her life. She also knows all the dirt. I'd also be Rory so I could read all the time and hook up with Jess!
>I agree, I don't know your name rorymariano, but I'm Emma. We can probably keep playing this game ourselves and it'd still be fun xD
V Same question, who would you be in Stars Hallow?
^ I think that I would be either Rory (for your reasons) or I might even want to be Lane. Lane accomplished all that she wanted, although if I were Lane I would find a way to go back to Dave=]
> Hi Emma! I'm Amber. I love this game, but I didn't want to be one of the only ones answering, but I don't care about that now!
V If you could control what happened in the *rumored* Gilmore Girls Movie, what would happen?
^Obvi Rory would get back with Jess at Lorelai/Luke's wedding. I also want Luke/Lorelai to have a baby!
>Yeah this spot doesn't have much activity so I don't mind being the one answering all the questions. Oh well. Nice to meet you Amber!
V What other shows do you watch?
^ Mostly Friends and The Office.
> I'm ready for Easter Break...
V Are you still in school? What grade/year are you in?
^No actually I'm in my early twenties. I'm an English teaching assistant at a high school in France. But I'm from America and I'm coming home in 5 weeks! I can't wait actually. I've been here for two school years.
>Yeah we have two weeks off coming up after this week. I'm soooo ready. I really want some sun and shopping in my life.
V What grade are you in?
^ Senior in high school.
> I think that high school is actually supposed to be one word but I can't remember and don't feel like looking it up so it's staying like that :)
V What is your favorite movie?
^I have so many, it's hard to pick just one! Lately I've been rewatching Brokeback Mountain a lot. It's one of my favorite love stories!
>I just ordered some new books on Amazon! If you order them used you can get such a great price!
V What's your favorite book?
^ Wow, that's hard! Hmm, I think that I would have to pick Gone With the Wind. I love the classics!
> I was really going to let somebody else answer, but after waiting for a month I gave up?! Where is everybody?!?!?!?!
V Same question, what is your favorite book?
^For a longtime it's been One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. But I also love 1984 and anything by Kurt Vonnegut :D
>I know, I think this game has turned into just a convo between you and me xD
V What's your least favorite Gilmore episode?
^ It would have to be French Twist where Lorelai and Chris get married. I hated that they got married at all, but the fact that they had only been back together for like 4 episodes really annoyed me. The writers just threw them together. And if they had to get married at all, Rory could have at least been there. I really didn't like most of the episodes after Luke kept April from Lorelai :/
> I need to go to sleep cause I have class night tomorrow.
V What is your least favorite season of Gilmore Girls?
il y a plus d’un an SalAceHill89 said…
^One because I am not a big fan of Rory and Dean.
>I am thinking of how I am going to write the next chapter of my fanfic and also hope you don't mine me writing
v What is your favourite Logan and Rory moment?
il y a plus d’un an othpop6668 said…
^ you jump i jump jack (at the life and death brigade event)
> i want to watch an episode gilmore girls now
V Whose your least favourite couple?
^That would be Rory and Dean can't stand them together
>Need to get my butt in gear and write some more of my fanfic.
V Do you want them to make a Gilmore Girl Movie?
^ Yes definately or even a season 8, so that we can see lorelai and luke get married and a return of Jess! x alo i can never get enough of it and always want more
> should really be revising right now x also is wondering where I can read fanfic (and what it is)
V If there was a season 8 or a movie, what would you most want to happen?
^ I would want Luke/Lorelai to get married, have their kids, and Rory/Jess to get back together.
> Watching One Tree Hill, ready for Christmas!
V What is your favorite episode of Gilmore Girls?
^It's such a hard choice for me, but I think the Dance Marathon ep "They Shoot Gilmores Don't They" I love the RD breakup and the RJ moment on the dock. But I love all of the big RJ eps!
>I need to work on getting my yellow and red medals on the Rory/Jess spot, they are my OTP!
V What are you doing for the holidays?
^ Staying at home and spending time with my parents and brother.
> Watching Rugrats, I haven't watched this show in years!
V What do you want for Christmas?
^I'm such a loser, but I really want a DS xD Also I want books, and I know one of my present from my BF is a gift card to Borders, so I'm excited :D
>I'm about to start reading 100 Years of Solitude :)
V New Years Resolution?
^ Hmm... study more and focus more on school and less on fanpop, lol!
> About to play the Sims!
V You can erase one thing from Gilmore Girls history, what do you erase?
smile
^ The ending I wish Rory would have said yes to Logan and not no I think they belong together.
> Watching Season 5 as finally got it on DVD for Christmas :)
v Favourite Alexis Bedel Film?
^ I love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, Alexis is great in anything though!
> Watching my brother play Guitar Hero. Hope you enjoy your DVD's!
V What other TV couples (besides the one's in Gilmore Girls) do you ship?
^ I ship Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Phoebe/Mike (Friends), Lily/Marshall (HIMYM), Chuck/Sarah (Chuck), Miranda/Steve (Sex And The City), Will/Emma (Glee), Donna/Eric (That 70's Show), Lynette/Tom (Desperate Housewives) and that's about it I guess:)
> I hope it snows again soon... I miss it.
v What did you get for Christmas?
^ Seasons 1-7 of One Tree Hill, my newest obsession :)
> I wish it would snow here, but we hardly ever get snow in Louisiana.
V Favorite TV shows?
^ Gilmore Girls (duh:D), Friends, Chuck, Sex And The City, How I Met Your Mother. I also like Scrubs, House and Desperate Housewives.
> I hope I manage to learn everything for my physics test until jan 4... I doubt though since I've been super lazy these days.
v What is your favorite season and why?
^Tough choice between 4 and 7. Jason and Christopher: VOMIT. But the LL kiss in 4 makes up for Rory/Dean sex and for Jason.
>I need a book to read :( Thank goodness the libraries are open again tomorrow.
V What's your favorite book?
^ The Host by Stephanie Meyer x its a million times better than the twilight saga
> I should really be revising right now but watching gilmore girls is much more fun
V What's your favourite song/artist?
^ I have a lot, but right now I am really liking Bethany Joy Galeotti's music.
> Watching the Pretty Little Liars marathon.
V Lane/Zach or Lane/Dave?
^ Lane/Dave
> Listening to music from one tree hill on full volume
V Paris or Lane?
^ Paris, she is so entertaining :)
> Thinking about how much I don't want to drive to school in this storm.
V Worst season of Gilmore Girls?
il y a plus d’un an casandanna said…
^ The 7th season because its the last season
> Wishing there will be a snow day tomarrow
v Least favorite character?
^ Probably Nicole, I found her annoying
> Is very jealous of the fact that there's even the possiblty of a snow day for some people
V Favourite grandparent?
^ Emily, but just by a little bit.
> Watching Gilmore Girls :P
v Top 5 TV Shows?
il y a plus d’un an leytonfaan_18 said…
^ Friends, OTH, HIMYM, Gilmore Girls andd Bones<33
< Doing homework :(
v Top 5 couples?
^ ATM it's:
♥Lucas/Peyton♥Rory/Jess♥Nathan/Hale­y♥L­uke­/Lo­rel­ai♥­Bro­oke­/Ju­lia­n♥
< Watching Bones :)
v Favorite Lorelai/Rory moment?
^ Rory's chilton graduation speech or when they make up in s6 or just all of them!!
> Revising (if having a book open in front of me counts :) )
v Favourite friendship on any tv show??
^ Lucas and Haley on OTH
> Watching Project Runway :)
v Top 5 female TV characters?