Friends Friends TEAM-COMPETITION

Nicolas97 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 08:05PM
OK , I thought that the one and only thing we don't have in fanpop is competitons with teams (we only take part alone so I thought that we could get divided in teams and let the competition start !! (this will propably fails but I am so bored now that it's the only thing I can do) We Can Get DIVIDED into teams by colors of our choice (blue-green-red or yellow) or else into numbers/letters of the time the team is formed ... you decide ... I would suggest that we divided in color-teams but whatever you want (my team could be teamGREEN or team1 or teamA)

every team must have up to 4 members but at least 2...
once the teams are ready we go into rounds , and the rounds are:

(each team will choose a character for the 1st round , for exampe ; yellowteam has joey , redteam has rachel , blueteam has phoebe and greenteam has ross...
ROUND 1 = FAVORITE MAIN CHARACTER (rachel-monica-phoebe-joey-chandler-ross)
ROUND 2 = FAVORITE MINOR CHARACTER (janice-gunther-jack-judy-emma-ben-carol-s­usa­n-m­ike­-ri­cha­rd)­
ROUND 3 = FAVORITE MAJOR COUPLE (RR-mondler-phike)
ROUND 4 = FAVORITE MINOR COUPLE
(joey/rachel,carol/susan ,frank/alice,ross/emily,chandler/janice,mo­nic­a/r­ich­ard­,ph­oeb­e/d­avi­d)
ROUND 5 = FAVORITE MAJOR FRIENDSHIP (rachel/monica , chandler/joey , phoebe/joey , chandler/ross , phoebe/ross , rachel/jchandler, monica/joey , )
ROUND 6 = FAVORITE MINOR FRIENDSHIP (rachel/joey , rachel/phoebe , ross/monica , ross/joey , monica/phoebe , phoebe/chandler , ross/rachel[as friends] , monica/chandler [as friends] ,
ROUND 7 = FAVORITE SHIP (ross/phoebe , phoebe/joey , monica/joey , rachel/chandler , phoebe/chandler)
ROUND 8 = FAVORITE GUEST (resse-christina-brad-george-julia-sean-br­uce­-su­san­-ro­bin w.-denise-danny-hugh-gary-ben-jean.claud-b­roo­ke)­
ROUND 9 = FAVORITE ACTOR (jen-cour-liz-matt-matt-david)
ROUND 10 = FAVORITE SEASON (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10)
ROUND 11 = FAVORITE GIRL (rach-mon-pheebs-janice-carol-susan-emma-u­rsu­lla­-ju­dy)­
ROUND 12 = FAVORITE BOY (joe-chan-ross-gunther-mike-richard-ben-fr­ank­-ja­ck)­
ROUND 13 = FAVORITE EPISODE (too many to suggest some)
ROUND 14 = CHARACTERS WE LOVE TO HATE (emily-paulo-barry-eddie-janine)
ROUND 15 = FAMILY (geller-green-tribbiani-buffay-bing families...)

ON EACH ROUND EVERY TEAM DECIDES HER CONTESTANT AND EVERY MEMBER GETS A JOB :
->one has to make a short fanfiction about the theme
->one has to make a short video about it [optional]
->one has to make a fanart about it
->one has to make 2 icons about it &
->one has to make an article stating the reasons why his choice is the best
at the end of the round the works will be posted in a pick and:

1st place in every field gives the team 10 points
2nd place gives the team 5 points
3rd place gives the team 2 points

the score will be kept by me and the end of the competition the team with the highest score wins :D (the prize will be agreed by everyone)

i know this sounds boring but if you just consider it , you should know that the
whole competition will not be rushy and you won't have f.e only a week for your job (: so , i hope some of you will join

DEDICATED FRIENDS FANS LIKE : justchillin595 , sheerika , marakii , alkonyat , rae2233 , lostandhp4ever , NellLovetCarter and other important members that i forgot are asked and welcome to participate (:

MEMBERS:
YELLOW TEAM : 1) Nicolas97 , 2) Marakii
BLUE TEAM : 1) Justchillin595 2) Sheerika
RED TEAM : 1) Rae2233 2)Sheerinandamian
GREEN TEAM : 1) Lena_t
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 03:44PM

Friends 33 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...