Femme Fatales Character Spotlight ~ Freefall

DeadlyRose posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 01:38AM
Roxanne "Roxy" Spaulding is the daughter of Alex Fairchild (a Gen-active member of Team 7) and Gloria Spaulding. When Roxy was still very young her father was sent on a secret mission and Gloria had no way of contacting him, so Roxy was raised by her mother and a stepfather, whom Roxy was led to believe was her actual father

Roxy was tested by the International Operations (I.O.) because her father had been exposed to the Gen-factor. Since the I.O. thought the children of the members of Team 7 inherited super human abilities, they started Project Genesis to test and recruit gen-active children. I.O. eventually tried to enslave the subjects of Project Genesis, so Roxy and the other members of Gen 13 ( Fairchild, Grunge, Rainmaker, and Burnout) escaped. During their escape, Roxy's powers manifested and she discovered that she could manipulate gravity, so she took the codename Freefall.

After Gen 13 escaped from Project Genesis they relocated to San Diego, where Freefall snuck into a dance club and met a small furry green alien named Queelocke, who became Roxy's pet. She discovered that her teammate Caitlin Fairchild was her half-sister,Roxy finally met her real father, Alex Fairchild, who became a mentor for the team

Roxy also became a bit of an otaku, with a great love for J-pop music and anime.Roxy was thought to be killed in an explosion with the rest of Gen 13, but in fact, Gen 13 had been displaced to an alternate universe and they returned to their own Earth months later.

Femme Fatales 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DeadlyRose said…
Roxy
 Roxy
il y a plus d’un an DeadlyRose said…
You can find out more about Gen13 at my Fanpop spot!
 toi can find out plus about Gen13 at my fanpop spot!