Feminism Feminism: is it a fight for equality ou plus power for women?
I want to open a discussion forum where people can contribute their opinions on how feminism helps women and men equally. I want to understand and debate (respectfully, without slandering and spewing hatred for either of the opinions) following points:
1. does feminism only fight for women's rights over men's rights - basically understand does in the light of fighting for woman's right, are they harming men's rights.
2. does feminism has negative effect when followed aggressively - what are these effects?
3. is feminism evolved from woman's liberation movement or a separate movement - what was the need to evolve and how it helps woman at large, globally?
4. Does feminism overshadow traditional values and discredit them - what are its pros and cons
5. How does feminism help men?
I ask fellow fans to contribute to this forum as respectfully as possible. Please provide valid sources when stating facts, and please clarify when interpreting an existing fact as merely your own opinion to handle the discussion better.