Female Ass-Kickers Role mannequins

Mermaid-Tail posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 06:28PM
I was net surfing, reading some silly lists and decided to look for a list of good fictional female role models. I couldn't find one. I found a few things touching on the subject, mainly polls not lists, one very short list and many references to BAD role models, but just a nice list of good female characters to look up to eluded me. In a world where I could find fifty lists for hottest female characters without any effort that's sad.

I was thinking it would be cool if we here came up with our own, starting with this forum we could suggest some we like with a reason why, then maybe narrow it down to a smaller number with picks or perhaps seperate it into categories (like best from a book, best on TV, best in movies, best real life role model) then post our finished article, so at least somewhere on the net there would be a list of good female rolde models for a break between the lists judging them by hotness.

I'm posting this to see if anyone's interested in joining in. Thought here would be a good place to iron out details like how long should the final list be? should non fictional women be in with the fictional or given their own category? and maybe to debate some points, like are there people here who think characters who use violence can't be good role models?

Female Ass-Kickers 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Mermaid-Tail said…
smile
The first thing I'm thinking is it would be nice to give real life female role models their own list seperate from the fictional ones. Or do you think we should just do them all together?
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Maybe we should start off all together and then we can separate them into large catagories, then smaller and get picky. I'll put up three:

Queen Elizabeth I: She did something unheard of. She ruled a country in it's Golden Age without a husband to help her even if it meant the end of her family line.

Mulan: This is self-explanatory.

Harimad-Sol from The Blue Sword: (I know, the book is virtually unheard of) She's strong both emotionally and physically, weilding a sword the best out of her peers and not letting the butterflies get to her too much when she came back to the camp.
last edited il y a plus d’un an