fans of PoM Yey! c:

XxRicoRocksxX posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 04:36AM
Yes, Hi hi hi hi hi I'm Victoria :3 I'm a penguin .u. I'm taller than Private, shorter than Rico ;____; (I'm short T_T) I like blood, and fish (Note: Im a Vampire, deal with it :3) I think kicking butt is fun c: Lets shoot things with my crossbow :D Let's be friends? c: Now introduce yourself c:

fans of PoM 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Kait_Wolf said…
angry
Kait:(penguin) *giggles* Kicking butts, huh? Name`s Kait by the way. My between Rico and Kowalski`s wight. My real form is a human, but I stay most at my penguin form....and sometimes in wolf form when I fight. Now because I keep fighting to protect everyone, I`m use to blood. But I`m not a vampire of corse.
Lech:(penguin) *behind Kait* And she`s half wolf as a penguin!
Kait:(penguin) *turns around to punch Lech, but miss* You idiot! *turns around* But yeah, he`s right. I am half wolf....
Lech:(penguin) *grabs Kait`s beak* Like teeth shape like a wolf`s? *pushes down on her beak and teeth pops out and lets go* And claws from her flippers? *grabs flipper and push down, four and a dew claw pops out* Scarey, right?
Kait:(penguin) *pulls her flipper from Lech* Okay, okay. I think they got it. *a little mad* This is Lech, the-
Lech:(penguin) Awesome one! Annnd you can tell by her feathers too. *rubs her neck with his flippers* Long feathers here. *pulls one feather from her tail* And there.
Kait:(penguin) Okay, stop. *eyes turns to wolf eyes and a flame of red starting from the middle can be seen*
Lech:(penguin) Oh yeah, she can change eye types too.
Kait:(penguin) *stairs madly at Lech, the red flame in her eyes growning bigger*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Kait_Wolf said…
laugh
Kait:(penguin) *still mad, but a little calmer and the flames calms too* Anything more you want to blur it out?
Lech:(penguin) *smiles* She a pain in the butt when she`s angery.
Kait:(penguin) Oh really? Will I be a pain if I do this? *makes puppy eyes with her wolf eyes*
Lech:(penguin) *stairs into Kait`s eyes, drooling* (XD)
Kait:(penguin) *jumps on Lech, pins him down* Lech, I didn`t know that you were into cute girls like me. *laughs*
Lech:(penguin) *blushes* No I`m not.
il y a plus d’un an mostar1219 said…
laugh
Hello there. the name's Monique. I'm a human with crazy powers to match my crazy personality. i see i'm not the only one who tasted blood before.