fanpop's got talent FGT 2014 Official Promotion Corner

nmdis posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 08:27AM
Hello girls and boys,

It's not far away and soon we are gonna start official FGT 2014, and our mascot will be a bunny, as easter is not so far.

I am not applying any new idea and taking those good steps that were took by FGT 2011 members, as it was well irradiated and good and easy to understand. But with time trends change so I have changed few things

* FGT voting committee member:

As a member of the voting committee you will be collecting part of the votes. People who want to vote will have to PM their vote to a committee member corresponding with their username (like previous years). This means that during the whole month of April and May you will be receiving messages via Fanpop with people's votes. You will have to count all those votes and send the results to me.

* Haiku contest judge:

For the upcoming Haiku contest I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in poetry. Basic knowledge of the Haiku is preferred. You will have to judge all the Haiku's submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

* Fan fiction contest judge:

As in the recent years fanfiction writing is increased in many spots and is greatly appreciated and popular among fan we have replaced Six Word Story Writing with Fan fiction Contest. For the upcoming Fanfiction Story contest I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in writing. Basic knowledge of the Fan fictions is preferred. You will have to judge all the Fan fictions submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

*Singing and Dancing Judges:

This is the new category and we have noticed that people are very talented in singing and dancing so why not include this too? For upcoming Singing and Dancing Talent we want few people who have an interest in this category and have basic knowledge of this. They will select the best and the best one will be moved to the big final and the users will pick the one an only winner.

*Drawing and Digital Art:

This category is new too, For the upcoming contest in this category I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in this. Basic knowledge of the Drawing and Digital Art is preferred. You will have to judge all the Art works submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

Special Category

This category will consume those videos related to other talent then singing and dancing. And some special talent (if acceptable) demanded by fans. Fans will be the winner and direct voting will occur to choose the best among all.

*General promoter:

During the submission period and the voting period it is essential that lots of Fanpoppers are made aware of this awesome contest. Therefore I will need people to help me promote this event. If you are willing to help with this, please check out this forum thread to find out how you can help.

Deadline: April 16 - 23, 2010

If you are interested in any of this positions please contact me here or send me a private message. I'd like to have 3 people for each category, it may be increased on demand. I hope all of you will be as excited as I am. Thanks for reading this!

Fellow Fanpoper and Official Holder of FGT 2014

Iti

------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Volunteers so far

Haiku Contest
link
link

Fan fiction Contest
link
link
link

Singing and Dancing Contest

link
link
link

Drawing and Digital Art

link
link
link

Official Volunteers

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

To Know More See

link

link

link

link

Selection for Judges and Volunteers is closed now this forum will let you show the updates and upcoming programs.

<b> Don't forget to see <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/fanpops-got-talent/forum/post/211527/title/fanpops-talent-participants-registration-thread-may-1-14-2014"> Participants Registration Thread [May 1-14, 2014]

Popper The Bunny, Mascot 2014

(Image by lena_t)
 Hello girls and boys, It's not far away and soon we are gonna start official FGT 2014, and our mas
last edited on Apr 25, 2014 at 11:42AM

fanpop's got talent 34 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lena_t said…
I'd like to participate and choose category -Drawing and Digital Art.
nmdis commented…
Sure il y a plus d’un an
SuperstarG commented…
do u think can soumettre an audio of me chant a song and how do u enter 4 a category il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an WinxClub_Stella said…
Could I be a judge for the Singing and Dancing portion of the competition? :3
nmdis commented…
Of course il y a plus d’un an
WinxClub_Stella commented…
il y a plus d’un an Princess-Flora said…
Can you be a judge of one portion and enter in a different category?
nmdis commented…
I think this will be justified, which category judge toi wanna be? il y a plus d’un an
Princess-Flora commented…
chant and Dancing if there is allowed to be plus than one since Mel asked first if only one gets it, it should be her but if there is plus than one judge per category then I would also like to judge chant and dancing since I have been dancing for ten years and know all the proper techniques and rules from dance competitions. However I might not be the best judge for the chant portion of this category because I don't really know a lot of about chant il y a plus d’un an
WinxClub_Stella commented…
definitely ^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
Fanfiction!!! I want to write the fanfiction! :P

Quetion though; can I submit one of the fics I posted on here in the past--I'm super proud of a few and would like to enter one of them if that's okay. Especially since finals are around the corner and I'm gonna be busy.
nmdis commented…
Of course toi can but toi will need to éditer it as other veterans will get bored of the same story, toi must éditer it il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Fair enough. :P il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Sweet. :P il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an zikkiforever said…
Can I be the 3rd judge for the singing/dancing category?

I think I have a good knowledge. I'm not the best singer but I can play violin,cello,recorder and guitar. I understand basic voice techniques, I know all about to pitch,flat notes,high notes, low notes offer not styles of music. What suits which voice. I do really love listening to music too.I know why kind of music suits the person's voice.

As for dancing, I done Morris Dancing(I now quit) for 3 years and cheerleading for 2 years. I have entered twice a school talent show doing dancing as a group and came 2nd once and 5th the other time. I know a lot about other types of dance too. I have got 2 trophies during my Morris Dancing years and 1 medal. I got 1 medal during my cheerleading year as well. During my school performance I was one of the 5 dancers as well.

I do have enough experience I believe at least to be a judge.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Can I be the 3rd judge for the singing/dancing category?
nmdis commented…
Yep toi can be il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jennipop22 said…
Great idea!
I'd love to participate as a fanfiction judge, I know a lot about the topic and it seems like a fun job. c:
nmdis commented…
toi are warmly welcome il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MissAngelPaws said…
Can I participate in the drawings section? I don't want to be a judge, I just want to participate :)
nmdis commented…
Yes toi can il y a plus d’un an
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thank toi :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an doomkittycd said…
I will enter as a volunteer.
nmdis commented…
Welcomeu at this time we really need volunteers I will message toi official volunteer letter soon il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an nmdis said…
Judges for Drawing and Digital Art Section and Singing and Dancing Section is filled. If any one else want that position they may contact me, I will think upon it.
zanhar1 commented…
I can try to judge the hikus. il y a plus d’un an
nmdis commented…
That'll be great il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Cool. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an cynti19 said…
I will participate for drawing/digital art since I'm very talent with that.
il y a plus d’un an Ishiqa said…
big smile
I will participate for Fanfictions cause I love to write them.
il y a plus d’un an sini12 said…
heart
I'll participate in Drawing section^
il y a plus d’un an Piyal said…
I wanna participate in drawing section

Nd I wanna be a judge in singing and dancing bt if I can't be a judge then I wanna be a volunteer..can I be,plz???
nmdis commented…
As judges for chant and dancing section is already filled so toi can't be a judge but toi can be a volunteer I will message toi soon the official volunteer devise il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ana_tai_tadase said…
I posted on the other page but oh well, better post it on here too. If you are still looking for judges, you can count me in. I will love to help. I could either help in the fan fiction section or in Drawing and Digital Art section as a judge.
I posted on the other one saying why i could be useful :P Anyways, if it's full in everything and you need help in another way, then feel free to message me or write on my wall, i will gladly help!
nmdis commented…
Thanks as judges for drawing and digital art section is filled toi can be judge in FF section plus can toi send me link to at least 1 FF made par you? il y a plus d’un an
ana_tai_tadase commented…
@nmdis Hmmm, didn't know toi were asking everyone for one. I guess i could, but the ones i do have done are in another language D: Not in english, english is actually my seconde language. But that doesn't mean i don't read in english. I do, plus than i should XD I prefer it. But yeah, if toi don't feel comfortable with me being a judge without giving toi a fanfiction it's okay :P I would totally give it to toi but it's long to translate! I would l’amour to be judge but if like i a dit toi prefer someone else it's totally okay! Message me if toi need help for another thing. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mariepam198 said…
Posted this on the other page but I guess I will put it here as well ..

If you are still in need of judges then can I be a judge for fan fiction since I not only love to read them but I also love to write them too . I have been reading fan fiction for up to five years and have been writing fan fiction for multiple fandom's for up to two years . Some sites I have written fan fiction's on have been Fanfiction.net , Fimfiction.net , and Wattpad . Also I have even read " My Immortal " and " Starkits Prophcy " two of the worst fan fictions ever written for good reference .

My time on Fanpop will be 1 year on the first day of May so can I still be a judge ?
nmdis commented…
Yes as You'll complete 1 an on May toi can be judge plus send me 1 FF link written par you. I will message toi your official judge devise after toi will send me link to at least one of your FF il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an snsdlover4ever said…
I'll be a volunteer as well as participating in the drawing section! I already posted something for this on one club so far!
nmdis commented…
Good. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mr-cullen said…
i want to judge drawing and digital art section
nmdis commented…
Sorry that section is already filled :( toi can be a volunteer for that though il y a plus d’un an
mr-cullen commented…
ok then , i don't want to volunteer for other sections :) il y a plus d’un an
nmdis commented…
Ok il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an blackpanther666 said…
Are there enough volunteers for the FF section already? I would be fully interested in participating, if there weren't enough already.
nmdis commented…
toi can be volunteer for sure il y a plus d’un an
blackpanther666 commented…
Thank toi =) il y a plus d’un an
blackpanther666 commented…
Cool, thank you. I have every intention of entering the fan-fiction section, as I've been écriture for about 8 years. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an milli893 said…
Can i please be the judge in fanfiction .... if i cannot be the judge i can participate and be volunteer too
nmdis commented…
Judges are filled in FF section but toi can be volunteer il y a plus d’un an
milli893 commented…
thankz il y a plus d’un an
Can I be a voulenteer too? I'll start promoting now, but if I can't be a voulenteer then I'll stop
nmdis commented…
Yes toi can be il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an wolfcat47 said…
Contestant in drawing and Digital arts. And maybe contestant in Fanfiction?
nmdis commented…
toi can participate in any one section only il y a plus d’un an
wolfcat47 commented…
Okay, Drawing and Digital Arts il y a plus d’un an
wolfcat47 commented…
Contestant il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an IsabellaFanboy said…
smile
I want to participate with a video...

is that possible? or do I have to cry and wait for the next year? ; - ;
nmdis commented…
Yes toi can enter with a video in special section which I will add soon il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an dqwert said…
smile
i wanna join the drawing contest
and if photography is there
i wanna judge singing and dancing
and even be an official voluteer
i request you to let me in.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­z
nmdis commented…
toi can be official volunteer il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
Volunteer pls.

Also, I'd try to automate voting through canned PowerShell ISE/Perl scripts :]
nmdis commented…
Ok il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp- said…
Scratch that. Could I be a drawing judge? XD
nmdis commented…
Sorry toi can't as it's filled but toi can be a volunteer il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp- commented…
nah it's okay then ^-^ il y a plus d’un an
nmdis commented…
Ok fine ^_^ il y a plus d’un an
sunny
Updates : Judges Official Meeting is started and end on May 28, 2014. In this meeting judges will decide basic rules for their contest which contest must follow. These rules will soon be updated on May 29, 2014 - May 30, 2014 respectively.

Official volunteers must be active from May 1 as they will have let the fans know that rules and registrations will be up. I will send official message to each and every volunteer about this.

Thanks
Iti
il y a plus d’un an LocalArtistist said…
Could I still join for the art or is it closed?
nmdis commented…
As a participant - yes toi can from May 1, as a judge - no sorry as it's already filled. il y a plus d’un an
LocalArtistist commented…
Cool so then how would I put in some of my art? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an alphawhitewolf said…
I'll participate in the fan fiction contest
Official Judges Names

*Haiku Contest

zanhar1
nmdis

*Fan Fiction Category

ana_tai_tadase
jennipop22
mariepam198
HayleyDewit

*Singing and Dancing

WinxClub_Stella
Princess-Flora
Zikkiforever

*Drawing and Digital Art

lena_t
modernfan
Sakkara98

Volunteers of FGT 2014

doomkittycd
Piyal
snsdlover4ever
blackpanther666
milli893
Zikkiforever
dqwert
astigpinoy
nmdis
il y a plus d’un an Dudespie said…
Entering fan fic contest. MLP fanfic :)
il y a plus d’un an misaki01 said…
mischievous
I see that there are already three people in the categories I wanted to judge in but just in case, I would like to judge in Singing and Dancing Contest, Drawing and Digital Art or maybe Special Category. I'd be happy if I could. Thank you.
nmdis commented…
Oh sorry I can't make toi judge as because judges are already selected. Sorry il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an suzyisbrute said…
This is my entry for the FF contest:

link
il y a plus d’un an x-Yumi-x3 said…
I'll join the Drawing and ,the Fan Fiction section if that's okay.
It seems I was to late to judge.