Eureka Ship Happens

Councilman posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 06:19AM
Henry's ship returns, and Carter thinks it may be linked to the town's deadly electrical anomalies.
I know Henry worked on this Satellite 20 years before, but they are going to find that it is not the same Satellite internally. But who or what made the changes. (Close Encounters tones here). I have a small problem with the shape of the object being aerodynamic. We never sent any deep space probes out there that were any more aerodynamic than the piles of junk that slowed the thing down. But that's being nit picky I know.
I also know that at some point in time Tess and Jack are going to be involved in more than a hand shake. It's just a matter of when and how far will it go.
You can also look for Jim Taggart (Matt Frewer) to return at least for one episode maybe more but I don't know when.
I know Jack looks excited in this picture. She is kind of on the pretty side.
 Henry's ship returns, and Carter thinks it may be linked to the town's deadly electrical anomalies.

Eureka 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Councilman said…
smirk
All right is wasn't the little gray guys with the big black eyes from a Galaxy far away, but Kim 2.0 is an alien life form of sorts. Henry is warming up to a computer but is that P.C. lol
Zane and Jo are on the way to alter it would seem having now having openly expressed love for each other.
Jack and Tess are having a very romantic evening holding hands watching tiny particles from the tale of the Swift Tuttle comet enter earths atmosphere. The last time the comet went by was 1992 and was a flop as far viewing was concerned, but every Aug we get to see the shower and there's nothing more fun than spending time in a shower with a good looking babe. LOL
Tess and Jack make a good match and I have to admit I think she's hot even in glasses.
I knew Jack would save the day some how but everyone was surprised when he did this time. You would think they would be getting used to him coming up with the solutions by now.

All right is wasn't the little gray guys with the big black eyes from a Galaxy far away, but Kim 2.0
il y a plus d’un an BondJBond said…
mischievous
I didn't post right away because I was trying to come up with a clever possibly even funny thing to say and when I get here, what do I find? The C-man has beaten me to the punch again with "there's nothing more fun than spending time in a shower with a good looking babe." And "All right is wasn't the little gray guys with the big black eyes from a Galaxy far away, but Kim 2.0 is an alien life form of sorts. Henry is warming up to a computer but is that P.C." So now I yield to your humor. How do you come up with all this stuff?
But now I have a question for you C-man, and I already have an answer for this one. What do you get if Henry and Kim 2.0 as the kids say hook up?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Councilman said…
smirk
Okay 007 I accept the mission. The question is what happens if Henry and Kim 2.0 hook up? All right first we have to assume that Kim 2.0 even though She/It that was funny. She/it. Sounds like something Gene Wider said in "The Frisco Kid". Never mind. Assuming she is a complete clone and because she's not as old as Kim 1.0 would be and has all the normal parts and soft wear and Henry doesn't have to substitute a USB cable for one of his hard drive. We could expect to see a normal gestation period approximately forty weeks (280 days), followed by the birth of a healthy "hand held" that will quickly develop into a "lap top". It would be the Apple of Henry's eye and if it were a boy they'd possibly name it Mac or even H.A.L. if a female Amber or Aurora. As time goes by Mom & Dad will do their best to see to it that the little one not come in contact with any viruses or problems that could result from contact at too early an age with any kind of Trojan. Horse or other variety. As for appearance we can only imagine.
Does that answer your question there 007?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Okay 007 I accept the mission. The question is what happens if Henry and Kim 2.0 hook up? All right f
il y a plus d’un an BondJBond said…
OMG I don't believe this. How did you come up with this? Do you have a writing staff working with you? This is too funny. I looked up H.A.L. it was a computer in the movie 2001 and Amber and Aurora are names from a list of computer technology code names. She/It the rest is just too funny I really like the USB cable thing. And the cartoon is over the top. Congrats I knew you'd come up with something but I never expected this.