dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

dragons 855 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 855

il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
((She was just reunited with her mate. It changed her…again.))
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
I was about to take off when two dragon pass by me, which I shouted out to the two saying. "hey what's going on!!"
"A fight, it seems. Wee had best stay here and rest," I replied.
"they look like they need help" and with that I open my 200' wings and in one strong flap I took off causeing a sonic boom, I roar at the masked dragon "Y DON'T U TAKE ME ON!!!!"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
It wouldn't be a good idea to join them, consiidering my small size, so I stayed put.
il y a plus d’un an princessofmagic said…
I snarled and took of after him. I was chased after him with Mini beginning to sink. At first I thought she was injured, but I saw that she was trying to get him samwitched I between us. I grinned and flew harder. I was just above him, and kept flying at the pace. Mini had to be in the wright position, otherwise it wouldn't work. Suddenly, she was, and I practically landed on top of him. I pressed my paws together with Mini and she comunicated by mind. < Sharp turn.> Was all she said, but I knew what she ment. As kids, when learning how to fly, we had given names to all the moves we made up, because we did make them all up. We made ourselfs perpendicular to the ground, which is not easy if you have a struggling dragon in between you, and began to fly upwards. Our logic was simple: Bigger dragons need more air, and the higher you are, the les air there is. We had to fly fast, so He wouldn't figure it out. As soon as we reached a certain point though, he slowed down, then supposed struggling all together, instead gasping for air that wasn't there. His head went limp, and we dropped him, a second later diving after him. His body landed in the forest with a boom. We opened our wings just before the tree line, curved upwards in a sharp circle, then back to the forest floor. That's when I noticed Subnova. ((Sorry, it took me a while to write this.))
I scan the skys while flying which in sec I found the two friends of twera which yell down to them saying. "hey do u to need help?"
At first, all I saw was a familiar face and felt the darkness in her mind. I groweled and raised my wings, then she asked if we needed help. I lowered my wings and shook my head to clear my thoughts. I looked back up at Subnova and smiled grimmly, shaking my head again. < Thank you for the offer though.>. I looked back to the green dragon. I snarled. Mini put one paw on his side and raised her neck, like a cobra about to strike. I mimicked her action. "You see, this is what happens when you kill a family but leave two members behind. You die." Mini said out loud, while I said it at the same time in his head. Then we dug our fangs into his neck, Mini biting at his color bone, me just below his jaw. He thrashed, but after a second he was still. We jerked our heads a little, breaking bone and making were we had bitten a mess of bone, blood and muscle. He was defiantly dead. We sighed, then flew tiredly back to the cave.
il y a plus d’un an greekgirlA said…
((*whistles* you posted more than 3 pages in one night?! what will i do tomorrow?{lent, i give up tv and computer}))
(( XD ))
(( well then greekgirl u better get on the ball. ))

While flying back to the cave with the two dragons I asked. "so what r your names, cause I think we havn't really met yet, my is subnova."
I nodded to her. "My name is Nimi. This is my sister-"

"Mini." She finished for herself.
Nlaa and I watched the others return from their small battle. There weren't any major injuries, which was ggood.
As I landed, I accidentally jarred my cut leg, and when I looked down, I realized items dislocated. I grunted, Mini seemed fine, and the leg was my biggest injury. I later down heavily, and snapped it back into place with Amy jaws. My tail lashed out violently, and I grunted again, but the pain passed and I curled up.
I land after mini still feeling out of place, so ask twera. "i u know where I can find the training cave?"
I slipped out from under Nlaa's wing and made my way over to Nimi. "Do you want any help?" I asked.

Deep in the cave, the Great Ones were hunched over the bowl. Light was first to speak.
"The Balance must be restored. Light and Dark must live in harmony. After all, without the Shadows, the Light has no Meaning." This led to a flurry of mental conversation that lasted only a split-second. Earth spoke next.
"Each has its Opposite. We live in Harmony with our Opposite. We ddo not constantly fight. Instead we cooperate. These Strangers, they have no place here. They are not of this Realm, nor any Other. They are an Abomination."
I smiled tiredly at Twera but shook my head. Mini was already healing her wounds with magic, so I began to do the same as light and earth spoke.
Earth stood. I bowed and retreated, so as not to be in his way. His dark brown face was chiseled in fury. He was ready to fight. In his gleaming eyes, I saw the power of the bones of the land.
While every elsa was talking I was in the training cave trying to find my true power instead of the dark powers, first I try lighting but all I got were sparks, then I try water but I just got wet and so on. I scream out in anger. "DANG IT WHAT IS MY TRUE POWER!!!"
Draco was next to stand. Instead of standing with Earth, he went over to the training cave. ((Next part is Draco's pov))

"Young one, to find your power, you must look in your heart. You must Know where your Loyalty lies. Many Dragons never find their true power, as they refuse to see Us as the rulers of the Universe. Only a chosen few ever walk our paths." Draco looked at the small, frustrated dragon.
I heard Subnovas frustrated shouts from the training room. Se didn't know her tire power. I glanced at Mini. It suddenly occurred to me that neither did I.
((Twera)) I saw Draco leave for the training cave. I knew my power. I had known even before I had joined the Alliance.
I sighed and slowly stood up, following Draco to the training cave. Curious, Mini followed.
((holy cow! like, no one post for 5 mn, ok? let me rad for petes sake!))
((Draco)) "Yes, young ones?" Draco said as Nimi and Mini entered the training cave.
I took a deep breath. "I would like to find out what my true power is."

"Oh, is that why you came in here? In that case, so would I." Mini added.
((I won't be on for a while FYI..... Bye))
"Yo have to Know where your Loyalty lies. Very ffew ever find it. Fewer still come to us to master it. I can only help you master your power. You must find it on your own."
I ~sigh~ and said to my self "i know that but i'm scare to look in my heart because that's were the darkness lays" I start to train again befor draco came in.
Draco looked down at Subnova. "We are Dragons. Fear is not a part of us. Conquer your Fear and your path will be cleared."
((ok. well, took me long enough.))
"why did you end him again?" i asked the leader.
"all plans have their reasons and outcome."
i shoved my head in the dark mass and pulled out the tinny dragon. <please?> i asked him mentally. <fine, but let me go first!> i let him go and the dark mass surrounded him again. "to get the sensor planted. his blood now resides in the twin's mouth. nothing they do will get it out. and we can use that to see and hear the plans." he said. i nodded and said quietly, "can i see?"
he pushed his head on mine and said, "for you, yes." then he moved over to a globe of mist and sad, "re-yokel-lea-rock-non-peke." then it went black and swirled. a ring of dragons were debating. "look look!" yelled the one i recognized as death, "we know it is an abomination but we also now that we need to bring the war to them. this is our camp and is hardly dependable. we need to pic the war ground." the mist swirled again then went still. i looked at the dark mass and said, "rockpeke is our camp dependable?"
"you need not worry love. it is the most defensible camp ever. and they would have to fight us." i purred. i had raised to top ranks by passing the test and finding rockpeke's truth. and happened to be his sole mate.
((Curious. Very curious))
il y a plus d’un an Zero_Delta said…
The human whose mind holds me wanders into the training area, allowing me to watch the scene inside.
((well....you know my plan. i made a slight tweak.))
"alright i'll try" I reply to draco, so I close my eye and start to seach my heart.
[in my heart: darkness surround me ever were I look. so I spoke to see if draco and the can hear me. "hello draco, twera, nimi, mini, can hear me?"
<I hear you. This is my power. It's really rare.>
<That is good, Subnova. Now, focus your thoughts on one of us.>
"master, mistress, we have a situation!" yelled one of the guards. i walked out and saw a small hatchling bleeding to death. i rushed over and called the healer. then i put pressure on the wound in his side. "there was a human. he aimed something at me." i said, "i could tell from the wound. don't talk." the healer came and took care of him. "he was trying to get in and find out their numbers. but one of the humans shot him. it was his first time and he had the courage and determination to come back." i nodded and returned to the hole in which i was talking to rockpeke.
I stayed by Nlaa's side, not wantingg to go anywhere else. I knew I'd have to tell him sooner or later, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
[alright then focuse on u draco, so what am i looking for cause all I see right now is the darkness that the dark dragons put In me.]
((well, peace out. i will be gone till sun. so... try not to do too much.)
((Just going to be some training. Boring stuff.)) <Why me? I'm not really that strong in battle. For most of my life, I was nearly blind. This was the only way I could see. You have to look past the surface. You have to know who you are.>
<i don't know y I focuse on u but it just felt right.>
All of a sudden a small light start glowing and move around me.
<hu? What's this?>
<Focus on that light. Let it inside you.>
(hey dragons memory I need a female dragon for part this cause the light is subnova's mom)

<ok if u say so>
the light gose in me and every thing turn blinding white, then the light turns into a purple female dragon which revile her self as my mom.

subnova's mom: speaks in a angel like voice <hello draco my old friend and subnova my sweet little dragonling>

Subnova: <mom?>
I pulled out of her mind. Finding one's power was immensely personal. I owed at least that much to Subnova. ((Send me message with what you need for the dragon))
Subnova: <mom? How r u here? I killed u?>

Subnova's mom: <yes I know but I forgive.>

Subnova: <but y?>

Subnova's mom: <because your my dauther and I can never be mad at u cause i love, plus went u killed me u were being control and i'm here to tell u darkness don't control u, u control darkness as well as any other power u just need to belive in your self>
((Did you get the message?))
(( yes I did but I deside on vortexsa as a name))

Subnova: <i don't know, mom i've cause so much damage to others as well to our clan>

Vortexsa: <i don't say that sweet u have more power any one know even me, draco should know cause I train with him when I was young, now can u call draco, I can talk to my old teacher and friend?>

Subnova: <sure mom, DRACO! My mom wants to talk to u!>
<I am here. What is it?>
Vortexsa: <well my old friend I just want to give a gife for guideing my dauther to me and that i'll restore your site threw subnova befor I go> and with that she tough draco and then disapper.

(( subnova )) I open my eyes with a new passon burning brighter than any flames. "ok lets try this again."