dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

dragons 855 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 855

il y a plus d’un an princessofmagic said…
I watched this whole exchange silently. I didn't know what they were saying, but I knew when who was speaking. Twera was still a bit wary or Subnova, and I thought Subnova was beginning to look tired. "Come on," I said out loud. " The dark ones could be anyware, and it's easer to talk on ground."
il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
"True. The Great Ones need help organizing the human force. We should feed as well."
I shrugged and descended, slowly at first, in spirals, before tucking in my wings and diving to the cave.
I followed, angling into a steeper dive. It felt good to dive. I hadn't done much of such flying since mating with…it hurt to think his name.
I noticed Twera's sudden flash of saddens and raised an eyebrow. I felt curiosity begin to crawl inside me, but I didn't pry. As long as it wouldn't get us killed, Twera would eventually come out.
The memories came flooding back. I had lost everything and gained nothing. My family, my home, my Clat, my Glid, my love. The dark ones would take everythingg, yet leave me alive. It was worse than death.
I nudged Twera on her shoulder gently. I had accidentaly herd her thoughts. <We have all lost something.> I thought gently. < But thats what holds us together. You not alone, Twera. You have gained something. And once the Dark Ones are defeated, we'll have the one thing dragons thrive on: Freedom. The ones you've lost wouldnt have wanted you to mourn for so long. So fight for them, so no dragon has to go though want you have.>
il y a plus d’un an Zero_Delta said…
<...So, Draco, you seem to be the only Great One without a direct opposite, so the one paired with you must be the one in me.>

Fire, Water
Earth, Air
Light, Dark
Life, Death
Draco, ______
((I think I should request some info on everyone else's plans.))
<I've lost more than any of us. What guarantee do we have that we will win? Look around, I see the spirits of those long gone on our side. On theirs, corporeal beings. What is Freedom when you cannot Share it? It loses its worth when you must have it alone.> Tears flooded my eyes.
<But thats the point. Your not alone. Arent you the one who told me that we're a family now? And yes, you have lost more than all of us, but I've also lost my family to, so I know how it feels.> I smiled sadly. < And, maybe, when the dark ones are gone, you will be able to share your freedom with the ones you love.>
<Maybe I was wrong. How can we be a family if we leave each other in times of need? I've lost more than family. I lost True Love. There is no healing from that loss.>
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
I land and hearing every thing that twera and her friend said which I speak up saying "well u two mite lost your family but at less u didn't have to killed them while being an slave." I lay down thinking about the lasted time I saw my mom and how I killed her. A tear run down my eye.
Snarling, I turn on Subnova. "I lost True Love! There's no recovery! You don't know anything about my past!"
I stand in front of Twera, to keep her from attacking Subnova if she decides its neccisary. I shoot her a warning glance, and lead her further inside, shooting a glare at Subnova. I see Mini approach her.

"You know, that wasnt a very good thing to say." Mini said, standing over her. "At least you were big enough to kill them, so you had more time. Me and Nimi didnt, we were barley hatchlings, only just old enough to fly. i dont know much about Twera, but loosing more is a greater pain than killing less."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I couldn't make any answer. True Love…gone forever. No hope…
I glare at Twera, and finaly snap. " alright, thats it! Look, I get it. I know your depressed, I know that you loved him, and now he's gone and that sucks. It really does. And I get that you will never fully recover. But just because he's gone, does NOT mean that the rest of the dragon race is! Stop thinking that we will all dye because you'r depressed! Stop thinking that you cant go on! STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!" I snareled. I huffed, then sat back on my legs and closed my eyes.
Carefully, I reached for her mind. I never spoke. I forced on her my memories. I showed her the deaths I had seen. I had been there when they killed him. When True Love dies, so does the will to live. After all, what did I have left?
I stiffened at the memories. They were horrible, but I had never said they werent. I showed her my memories too, of the pain I felt at such a young age and growing up all alone. I thought, a more controlled this time to twera, <if you have lost the will to live, what's keeping you from jumping out of this cave and not opening your wings? Or flying to the dark ones and letting them kill you? or letting the dark creatures kill you at the last battle?>
<Clat is somewhere. Alone. I must find her. They will find me. I will join my Love in Death's claws.>
I snorted. <Not while I'm alive, sister. Just think about this: Death is horrible, right? You wouldnt want to wish the pain of loosing someone to anyone else, right? Well, if you die, not only will clat grow up like me and Mini, without a mother, but we will miss you too. So I, Nimi, will break your wings if you try to find death.> I smirk at her teasingly.
<I have to find her! She holds the key!>
"Clat? Well, fine! Yeah, I never said you couldnt! Go, now if you want!" I look at Twera confused. Mini walked up behind her.

"I just did a mental sweep. I felt her pressece, but its not an exact location. She's to the left of this mountain, in a loose group of trees."
Without another word, I took off.
I stared after Twera, then sighed, lay down and close my eyes. I felt vibrations in the ground as Mini walked over and poked me with a claw. "Dont fall asleep, lazy. The sun hasnt set yet. Do you know what mother would say? 'It's only fitting that dragons sleep when the sun does.'" When she said that, she lowered her voice to mimic our mothers soft rumbly voice. I chukeled.
I was frantic. The grove of trees looked small from the air, but it was really quite large. Clat could be anywhere.
I shighed. <Reach out for her mentally. Your closer than Mini was, so you'll have better detail.>
Carefuly, I did so. Without a word, I dove down at top speed. It coildn't be…not after so much time…
I waited to see what Twera had found, and joined Mini in the like as well.
angry
*Oblivious to all the emotional moments* <I feel so useless! Hey, human, do something or I will show you your most horrific nightmares!>
He really had survived. "I thought you were dead."
"I was, for a time. I had to see you before I moved on. The entire DeathRealm was mobilized for the battle.""
"I'm glad you came. There's a couple people I want you to meet." Without another word, I gguided hhim up to the cave.
Mini and I laughed at Thunders comment to the human and told him to pay thunder no mind. <He's just being touchy.> I smirk at Thunder.

"Hey, Twera's back."Mini suddenly said. "And she's got someone with her...."
"Everyone, this is my True Love, Nlaa. Nlaa, these are my friends. That's Nimi and her sister Mini, and over in the human's mind is my brother, Thunderhawk."
I just move deeper into the cave saying to my self "I mite not know your past twera but I do know how it feel to lose true love i'm not the only slave in the dark dragons claws, like I said ever sence I hatched I have seen battles, blood, and death some cause by my claws and some cause by others" I cry my self to sleep and I let my the dark dreams flow out of my mind for all to see.

<in my (subnova) dream: it was a dark stormy night in my clan village, dark dragons flying around with me helping them attack dragons and steal eggs, fire rage all round but then when I first slam into my mom every thing stops and my mom turn into a pure white dragon which looks just like me saying she forgives me which ends the dream.> I jump up fully wake with the morring sun shineing in my face threw a small hole.
I nod to Nlaa. I notice Subnova crawling to the back of the cave, but I leave her alone. She needs it.

"You not dead..". Mini said in a shocked voice. I roll my eyes.

"Obviously. I think she's trying to ask why."
"It's really quite complicated," Nlaa answered. I stayed silent, just staring at him.
<Welcome back from death's embrace, but I think we all want to know how and why.>
I nodded. "We have time."
"It was Death himsellf. He roused the entire DeathRealms to fight. As I am Bound to my Twera, I have a more solid form than the others. Part of me lives on in her, and in our egg. I had to see her again before the battle. No matter the outcome, I'll have to move On afterwards." He kept his explanation short. I hung on to every one of his words, drinking in the sound of his voice.
I looked to Twera. She looked truly happy, but I just hoped e words had truly sunk in for her.
There was nothing in this world better than having Nlaa again. Nothing.
I walk into main part of the cave and the all great ones were grather around a huge boul, so I made me self as small as I can and call out useing my mind saying. <excuse me great ones I don't mean to inturep but my name is subnova and I would like to join your army to fight the dark dragons.>
The Great Ones looked up.
"Subnova, all of us here are here for that one purpose. You do not need to state as such," Air replied in a light voice.
"Fight we shall, and let the Balance be Restored," intoned Earth, looking back at the bowl. The others did the same.
I smiled at Subnova. She did want to help, despite her upbringing. I lay my head on my paws and look around. Suddenly, Mini stiffened besides me. "Is that...?" She looks out the cave, and I follow her gaze. A dragon is flying in loops in clear view of the cave enterence. He had dark green scales, and a long, red scar across one side of his face. Mini gasped. So did I, because I recognized that mark.

I recognized it because my mother had givin it to him just before he killed her.
I tore myself away from Nlaa to look outside. "What's going on?"
<well I'll head out side but may I tell u that I know most of the dark dragons r mindless slave being control by really strong black magic> I tiptoe to cave opening.
Me and Miniroared with outrage. "He killed them!" We jumped up and began to race out of the cave.
I ignored her, watching the newcomer circling down.
We jumped out of the cave, anger clear in our faces and roars. He grinned wickedly.

"You know," He said, his voice loud. "When I was selected for this, I didn't know why. Now I do. It was because of you too; if you didn't select our offer to join us, I would be able to finish what I started."

"We will never join you!" Mini roared. He shrugged.

"Have it your way."
I stayed in the cave with Nlaa. Why risk my life to save them, when I had known them ffor only ashort while?
((Fine, be like that... :) )) We flew at him at top speeds. He was twice the size of us, so I was glad there was two. He roared and began to slash with his claws. I bit him on the shoulder, but he slashed me across my left leg. I groweled in pain. Mini managed to dig her claws into his ribs, but her pushed her of and twisted away. We chased after him. He twisted and turned, but we didn't bother. We knew we had to kill him. He twisted, looking back at us, only to see we were hot on his tail. Literally. Mini flamed, the end of his tail catching fire. Her roared, the flew behind a mountain. Mini followed, while I went around from the other side. He had gone up. He kept going, and going, till the air began to thin out. Then he dived, and as he passed I managed to give him a long, but not very deep, cut all the way from his back leg to the middle of his tail. He roared again, but kept going.
last edited il y a plus d’un an