dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

dragons 855 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 855

il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
"The hosted cannot be a host. We have to get him out," I said, as simply as possible. Carefully and quickly, I began flipping through the book, hoping for answers.
il y a plus d’un an greekgirlA said…
"but it was done before!" i protested
"When? I know my history. It has not been done this way before." I almost threw the book aside in frustration.
i slapped my paw over my mouth. but to late, the words already slipped out. "the one who killed the killers of dragon knights.he was the cursed one."
"Is he still alive? We must find him!" Then, her words hit me. The cursed one. Thunder really was in danger.
"he is not alive. but his descendants are." i bowed my head. "we carry the curse."
"You? I don't understand."
i lifted my eyes. "you must have bypassed the part of history where it siad, "he was banished to the frozen wasteland in hops he would die, but survived and gained new powers."
"I guess Mother forgot that part. She loved telling me about the Knights. They were the harbingers of the most peaceful time in history. She made them sound like heroes."
i growled, "as they want to seem, to the lower they seem."
I bowed, respecting the elder Dragon. "Of course. I meant no disrespect."
il y a plus d’un an Zero_Delta said…
<So I either am a god, or I have one stuck in my head. Either way, I'm stuck in a human's head, and my only hope is Nemesis breaking her curse which, by the way, is the source of her power.> *Sigh* <Have I missed anything?>
((Well, it's not like Thunder can hurl lightning and heal the bli-... er, um, I guess he can...Awkward...))
((Very)) <So you HAVE been paying attention? Either way, I'm going to do everything possible to help you. And the Great Ones aren't gods.>
((can he walk on water?))
"that was not disrespect, it was not having knowledge of something. no harm i that. and as my power, i am one of the only dragons that can never die of anything involving cold or water in solid matter. i can kill other more easily than other dragons because frost affects them the most." i turn to see everyone's reaction. <in other words, my sole purpose is to rid the world of the weak. my grandfather's real mission.>
<Of course I'm paying attention(There's not much else to do in here...). However, even though that dusty old book may very well hold all the answers, I think it would be good for us to discuss everything we already know about the Great Ones, it may tell us what we're looking for.I for one am quite interested in the hosting process it's self.>
link
that is Nemesis's gramps. if anyone wants to now my plan for her past, pm me.
<The Great Ones are physical embodiments of our world. It is to them that the original Anthem was directed. In the days of the Knights ((pun intended)), it was a common sight to catch a glimpse of one of them. One could see Air in the shape of a cloud. Water could be seen in the rivers. Earth looked to be carved from the side of a mountain. Llife was seen in a new mother's eyes, and Death could be heard in the last breath of the dying. They did as they pleased, as the world is theirs. They have made many different Kinds over the many thousands of years. Yet it is we, the Dragons, that they love most. When a Dragon iss Worthy of hosting, the Dragon usually has some quality or power one of the Great Ones admires.>
<Earth, Air, Water, Life, Death, and even I know about Fire; but what about the other two. And more importantly, which one is in me because they clearly would have different ways they want to be treated>
((closest pic I could find to Thunder, don't like the eyes, they aren't the kindest...))
 <Earth, Air, Water, Life, Death, and even I know about Fire; but what about the other two. And plus i
<There are others. Light, Darkness, Life, Death, and Draco. To figure out who it is, we have to put you through some fairlyg simple tests.>
((i am going to assume twera talked to everyone...))
"most of the dragons that hosted, were...of the... original nature. one sided. never lenient on-" i cut myself off with an idea. "hey, this has nothing to do with the discussion but have an idea." i smiled thinking of this idea. maybe we could not all be knights. maybe we all could not have yokel-lea partners. but, we all could do this...
I was honestly confused. "What's your idea? We're rather limited on time here, as you may have noticed." ((She was, I just put the wrong marks. Sorry))
((nagh,s k.))
"limited on time is m idea." at their confused faces i explained, "look, we era by far out numbered. bringing thunder back will help, but not enough if he s not still hosting.my idea, is even though we can not get enough numbers in time, we can still get enough power!"
"How? In case you haven't noticed, we have no way of gathering help in time. Even my mind-messages can't travel fast enough"
"no! i now that what i meant was, POWER. we can gather POWER. look, if a dragon hosts a great one, they gain power.we need to try to host the great ones!"
A slight tremor ran through me. Host the Great Ones? It could take days to match each of us. We zlso had to find them. For that I had a plan, but I would have to go alone. "I have a plan. Give me as much time as you can. I'll explain when I get back." I moved towards the cave mouth, ready to leave.
"wait, tell them, if you find them, 'we than and we hate and we wait.' they will know what i mean." i said then turned to look at the humans. they were going to need to be trained. and they probably should find more humans too.
((ya! new page!)i know. mature right?)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
((I know! It's great!)) "Farewell, then. I won't return until I can bring help. Good luck." With those words, I launched myself out of the cave. I knew exactly where to go.
with that, i sent half of the humans out to bring in more.the remaining, hawk and dog, i had them writing down lists of materials needed them to get. then i sent them off too.
The darkness was thick, but my power allowed me to navigate. I could see the lights of the city below. It wouldn't take long to find them.
when the first human came back it was rabbit. he brought 3 friends. he introduced them as Helen, Brody, and hare. hare was his twin brother and apparently the could run very fast, therefore there "nicknames" which were not realy names.
*Finally gets into the human's memories* <So that's how they mate... But why would they record it and let others watch?>
I glided down. The river was the perfect place to meet her. I was sure she would help me convince the others.
i heard thunder and said, <because to humans mating is not sacred and also they seem to have bad luck with fertilization.maybe it was an experiment, or, a study.> the next human, shark, walked in with lots of humans. i think the names were : mossy, boxer, tiger, big foot(who was very tall), whip, ferret, tom tomcat, fox, skunk, bag gab, and mr. thief. they all had guns and extra ammo. they all also had the same tattoo as the humans i sent out. a black heart with a gold dagger stabbing it, crimson blood running down. they also had individual tattoos such as: a fox, a shark, a skunk, a whip, you get the idea. i had them split into groups witch i told the tactics and best ways to shoot down different flying creatures.
I stood on the riverbank, waiting. As she did not communicate in any recognizeable tongue, I sent my request in thought. I could see her in the flow of the river. She was quick to respond. I cheered when I heard it.
the next arrive was puma. she had 3 friends names Cece Drew and Sammy. i put them into the groups. they were easier to train than i had thought.
human_Mating =! sacred;
ERROR: statement_Not_Logical

System.reBoot;
PRESS ENTER TO PROCEED...

((Thunder needs a moment))
((i can tell...))
<More humans? I'm so glad that this one can barely smell the rest, But the more help the better.>
<yes. lucky you.> then a horrible sent came over the humans. they all recoiled as said, "ewww." or "skunk!" <humans. are. discussing.>
I had to get back as soon as possible. The others would love to know the news. I took off as quickly as I could.
il y a plus d’un an princessofmagic said…
I stood vigil by the mouth of the cave, with Mini on the other side. There were clouds gathering. Not enough for a storm, but enough for cover. Plus, the humans were tiny and small enough that I could step on one, and they smelled horrible.
With no thought as to whether I was landing properly or not, I barreled into the cave, sending Mini sprawling.
i snapped my head up to star at twera. "well?" i asked as if she had not suddenly land in the most ungraceful manner.
"I found Water. She agreed to gather the others. They're all coming. Life and Death are even bringing us an army. We are to meet them half a wingflap south of DragonEye Peak," I said in a rush, quite out of breath.
i nodded. "let's go." turned to the humans. "wait here and get going with the plan when hawk and dog return." i went to the entrance and opened my wings.
I stepped in front of Nemesis. "We all have to go. It's part of the plan. Trust me."
Grudingly, I let some of the humans onto my back. They were not graceful at all. They scraped my scales climbing on and kept shifting around.
I allowed only a few onto my back. These probably couldn''t tell me from a horse, the way the rode. But, there was no alternative. I stepped to the ledge and looked out at the world. "Stay close to me! DragonEye Peak isn't far, but we'll have to fly into the darkness!" I called as I took off.
the humans on my back gasped and clung tightly as I jumped of the ledge and followed Twera to Dragoneye peak.
The darkness was right ahead. It was an all-consuming cloud of evil, and we had to fly right through the middle. I picked up speed and linked with the others.