Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow. Should Scarecrow (DC) get a girlfriend?

Freakoutnow posted on Aug 12, 2012 at 10:34PM
It'd be interesting... The Mistress of Fear maybe?

Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow. 20 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an karajorel said…
smirk
Yeah....ME!
il y a plus d’un an Freakoutnow said…
meh
Have you ever read the comix? It may change your mind. The movie version was good (I love Murphy's portrayal) but it was kinda soppy. He was just too cute.
I've only been able to find one; jokers asylum #1: scarecrow.
For such a great villain, he's either not featured much, or the issues just get snapped up really quickly. :(
I do have one on order from my local comic shop. I'm glad i saw batman begins before i read any scarecrow comics though, now when i read one, i just think, "well, it's not a very good depiction, but the artist was trying to make him like the movie version" XD so the difference doesn't really bother me much. In some of the recent comics, they've even made him look more like cillian's crane, so i'm really happy about that! :)
And i stand by my answer!! :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Okay, fine but I've read a few and I'd be worried if he came alive. Then again. I can't help but love him. You'd better watch out...
heart
It's actually pretty much impossible to frighten me, so i'd probably be immune to the fear toxin. I nean, of course i can be startled, but i can't remember ever being really terrified of anything. He needs someone who he can't scare; and he doesn't scare me. :)
cool
Same here, I get surprised but I don't get scared. You have competition. ;)
big smile
It's probably cause I saw my first horror movie when I was 6 or 7 and loved it! It was called "the faculty" you should see it! Then I saw 28 days later a couple months after. :)
And Have you read batman #0 yet? Featuring scarecrow!!!! <3
No I haven't, I'm goin' to. I lied I have a morbid fear of clowns that certain people use against me. It's a bit strange how I don't mind the Joker. o_O
Oh yeah, stuff you Fright. You cheated on Crane!
hmmm
i did what? how?
sad
No, not you. There was a woman called Fright and she hung out with scarecrow for a bit but ended up to be working for Penguin the whole time. Then she ran off with Black Mask. Such a...
heart
Poor jonathan! Oh thats terrible I'd NEVER do that. I'd run arkham and make sure he and harvey got special treatment. They're great as villains but i'd love to see them be good. <3
mischievous
Nup. I like the bad boys. Heh heh. I'd be an interesting Doctor.
big smile
A very scary doctor, at least. Oh, this weekend, i got these four comics...well actually i got eight but two of them i noticed had scarecrow in them before i got em, but when i got home i realised two of the others featured him as well! Happy surprises.....
surprise
I want them!!!! *Sob* Can you scan them?
smile
i don't have a scanner. but i can take pictures of them with my digital camera and
post them somewhere here. might be a month or so.....i try to upload pics to
my computer every couple months. :)
THANKYOU! You're the best. Just a thought: Do you like the idea of Mad Hatter working with Scarecrow?
big smile
maybe. i like it when scarecrow is the main villain, and i always want to
punch mad hatter. it'd certainly be interesting. :)
I like Mad Hatter, kinda. He's so realistic. But I like Scarecrow as the main character much better. You know how you hate Catwoman because she won't leave Bats alone? Well I don't like BECKY ALBRIGHT! AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
hmmm
yes i do but who?
Becky Albright. Look up on google: Becky Albright and Scarecrow.
>:P