DJ Tiesto Koleidoscope tour Ukraine 2010

uzhgorodets posted on Jun 28, 2010 at 12:05PM
Just came back from the concert in Lviv, Ukraine - it was a total disaster! I bought tickets to the VIP zone, reserved a table, spent a significant amount of money and the result - total horror, got soaking wet and muddy, didn't stay long enough for DJ Tiesto. Me and 4 of my friends were supposed to have a separate entrance, a table close to the stage, protected from the rain, all civil - like all other VIP ticket holders who reserved a table. Reality - no separate entrance had to fight through a crowd of people in the rain, no signs where to go, go through a field of mud and puddles, by the time I got to the entrance to the VIP zone, I was knee deep in water and mud - shoes ruined, clothing ruined, soaking wet. Got to my table - table is not there, no roof, the VIP zone is about 300 - 400 meters away from stage, nobody to ask where to go, nobody knows anything! After 30 minutes, I finally found some girls that worked there to find out where my table was, they told me to wait. I waited for about 25 minutes under the pouring rain, they finally came out with some foot stool for a table moved some foot stools around - everything was soaking wet, I asked them to bring me at least an umbrella, they brought me 4 garbage bags for me and my friends... THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! TIESTO'S REPUTATION IS RUINED IN MY EYES AND I WAS A HUGE FAN! DJ TIESTO SHOULD SELECT HIS PROMOTERS MORE CAREFULLY!!! I am very sorry I didn't get to see him live - I was very excited to see him at this concert and ended up getting robbed of this experience, I'm not even saying anything about the money I spent!!!

DJ Tiesto No réponses