This is the transcript for all the fans of this best 1994 film of all time, The Return of Jafar. I nominate this film for the best villain, best villain song, best Jim Cummings character and best story because it's my favourite film in Disney history. Enjoy looking at this transcript. Follow me to a place where incredible feats are routine every heure ou so where enchantment runs rampant Yes, wild in the streets Open sesame, Here we go! Arabian nights Like Arabian days The tease and excite Take off and take flight They shock and amaze Arabian nights Like Arabian days plus often than not are...
Gaston: How can toi read this? There's no pictures! Belle: Well, some people use their imagination.
Gaston: This is the jour your dreams come true. Belle: What do toi know about my dreams, Gaston? Gaston: Plenty! Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six ou seven. Belle: Dogs? Gaston: No, Belle! Strapping boys, like me! Belle: Imagine that. Gaston: And do toi know who that little wife will be? Belle: Let me think... Gaston: You, Belle! Belle: Gaston,...
The Return of Jafar is my favourite Disney film of all time. It was in 1994. It's the best sequel in Disney history. It's a villains film. Jafar is one of my favourite Disney villains. Let me montrer toi The Return of Jafar voice actors.
1. Scott Eric Weinger (born October 5, 1975) is an American actor, télévision producer and writer, best known as the voice of Aladin in Walt Disney's eponymous feature film. Weinger would reprise the role in two direct-to-video sequels, for the Disney Channel télévision series, and the Kingdom Hearts Series. He is also well known for playing D.J. Tanner's boyfriend...
6) Grandma Fa, Movie:Mulan, Voice:June Foray, Memorable Quote(s):"Great she brings home a sword if you ask me she should have brought home a man." "Whoo, Sign me up for the next war!" Pros: pretty, fun, Cons: doesn't when to stop
PART 2 THE WOMEN _________________
There's the seconde part of my two part article. Again this is a two part article about sexiest old Disney Characters. There will be a brief description of each character and there will also the pros and cons about them. Please tell me your opinion these articles. toi can also read the first part of it about the men.
5) Fa Li, Movie:Mulan, Voice:Freda Foh Shen, Memorable Quote(s): "None of your excuses; now let's get you cleaned up!" Pros: pretty, loving, Cons: not much personality
4) Mrs. Potts, Movie:Beauty and the Beast, Voice Angela Lanbury, Memorable Song(s): Beauty and the Beast Pros: good with kids, wise nice looking... sometimes, Cons: Spends much of her time as a teapot
3) Cruella DeVil, Movie:101 Dalmatians, Voice:Betty Lou Gerson, Memorable Quote(s) "...Miserable dahling as usual, perfectly wretched " "I live for furs I worship furs." Pros: Beautiful , knows fashion, Cons: Evil
4) Fauna, Movie:Sleeping Beauty, Voice:Barbara Jo Allen, Memorable Quote(s): "...Of course it will be much stiffer after it's baked." Pros Pretty, has magical powers Cons not that bright
1) Eudora Movie:Princess and the Frog, Voice Oprah Winfrey Memorable Quote(s):"... the frog was transformed into a prince. They were married and lived happily ever after. The End." Pros; Beautiful, loving mother,smart, Cons: worry wart
In 2018, the classic Disney film Mary Poppins got a sequel called Mary Poppins Returns. I have such strong feelings on this film that I felt like sharing how I felt in a full review.
The Banks family, a widowed dad and his three kids, are dealing with the loss of the mom of the house being gone and their house at risk of being taken away. Thankfully, Mary Poppins arrives and teaches the family how to deal with their family loss in a respectable and meaningful away. She, along with a lamplighter, helps the family with their mission of saving their house from the greedy Mr. Wilkins....