Disney Who would toi cast for the suivant Anne Leibovitz Disney photos?

cressida posted on Jun 11, 2007 at 07:36AM
I have just read that Anne Leibovitz, the fantastic photographer for the 'celebrities as Disney characters', will soon "dress another set of celebrities as Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Little Mermaid Ariel".

Now who would you cast in these roles?

It's too easy to cast Lindsay Lohan as Ariel & I don't believe she deserves the honor so I would instead cast Amy Davidson (8 Simple Rules) as the Little Mermaid. I'm completely stuck on Peter Pan & Tinkerbell though. While Tinkerbell is a sly vixen who calls to mind a Paris Hilton, I hope to GOD that won't come true. Talk about a bad role model for the kiddies!

A good pairing/casting that I could see is Anne Hatheway as Belle despite her already-strong Disney connection [Princess Diaries I & II, Ella Enchanted].

Does anyone else have any ideas who they think should be cast as a live-action Disney character (any of them, not just the ones mentioned by me)?

Disney 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an nanelarya said…
Mhh kinda late reply but i would love to see lucy liu as mulan, paulina rubio as sleeping beauty, even though hes affialiated with disney already jake t. austin as peter pan, he has a mischievious face lol.

a hard one to cast would be prince eric. maybe jesse metcalfe. gabriel aubry as john smith.