Disney Take a break from your kid’s musique – download James Morrison’s “The Awakening”

aerogoddiss posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 04:27AM
I love listening to my kids music with them but every now and then I like to listen to music just for me. I recently found James Morrison and I love playing his album while I clean the house or when I am in the car. James has worked with such talents as Jason Mraz and Nelly Furtado. He did an amazing duet with Nelly called “Broken Strings” on his last album.

His first 2 albums “Undiscovered” (2006) and “Songs for You, Truths for Me” have sold a combined total of 4.5M copies and yielded an astonishing 10 singles. “The Awakening” is a warm, live-sounding collection of classic but contemporary folk-soul songs. There are nods to Motown, gospel, country and a hint of Latin. Morrison also drew on his own experience of fatherhood. His daughter, Elsie, is now 3.
His newest singles “I Won’t Let You Go” and “One Life” are just brilliant.

Click here to listen to his new album and purchase on amazon.com or you can purchase in store on itunes - link

You can like James on Facebook, just click here: link.

I work for Miles Of Marketing (www.milesofmarketing.com) and this information was provided to me by them. I am so glad that I was introduced to this wonderful singer/songwriter through them and want to pass along his name and music to all of the other moms out there!!!

Disney No réponses