Disney Role Play Disney Roleplay Ideas

disneyfan500 posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 11:20PM
This is a forum so people can post there ideas for a smoother running role play, or ideas for this site in general. Feel free to post whatever you like, but if you have a idea you would like to run by the club members than you can post it here.

Disney Role Play 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an GypsyMarionette said…
Perhaps have different forums for different types of role play.

-There could be one for all characters (everyone in the club),
-One just for Villains (where fans roleplaying as villains can talk about their evilness),
-Another could be just for Heroes/Heroines (Princesses, Princes, Heroes, and Heroines. All the good guys.),
-Perhaps even a forum for the animals (Dalmatians, Aristocats, Bambi)

Of course these would probably be more realistic once the club gets more members.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an disneyfan500 said…
smile
^ Okay, that sounds like a good idea. We kindof already have a forum for all the charecters, so if you want to create forums for animals, villians, heros/heroines go ahead. It was your idea so I will let you create the forums. :)
I've made one for the animals. I named it The Menagerie.
I'm still trying to think of names for the other two.
So, I have been thinking and maybe I might change the rules from letting people have 2 charecters to 1 charecter. So all the good charecters don't get taken so fast.
Also, I was wondering if we should each make an icon for our charecters that we post everytime we role play like Maleficents icon. I think I might do that for Snow White and put Merryweather back up for grabs.
I don't know about the having only one character, but I suppose in the long run it would be a good thing to do.

Also, I like the idea of using an icon for our characters. It sort of adds to the idea of that character having their own profile pic. Normal pictures are so irregularly sized that in a forum it makes it look a little messy.
But I do think we should be allowed to use different icons, as long as they're of the character we are role-playing as.
I went ahead and changed to rule to only 1 charecter a person so more people can be popular charecters. And I like the picture idea too when you role play but different pictures is fine.
You may not like this idea. I'm a little unsure about it myself, but what do you think of a forum where Characters and Users are both involved?

Sort of like the 'Meet and Greet' at Disney Parks. Users would be allowed to talk to the characters as themselves, not just as characters. If this catches on, the characters can each have their own forum. For instance, yours would be 'Meet and Greet: Snow White.'

Like I said, I'm not even sure of this idea. It is a little different and weird.

What do you think?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I like the idea, I think it would get confusing. So different forums for each charecter would be the way to go.
il y a plus d’un an Sugar-N-Spice said…
I like the Meet and Greet idea as well. An interesting concept.
il y a plus d’un an tangledfan said…
meh
I think we should do it by movie (Snow White, Little Mermaid, we get the idea).