Yes, I’m back with another public poll. This time: the Kindest Disney Princess. This liste is a combination of votes, comments, and my own opinion (as I didn’t really get enough votes for a clear ranking).
13. Merida I’m usually the person defending Merida, honestly I am. I HATE it when people call her spoiled and an unworthy Disney princess. However, while she is not a brat, she’s not exactly the kindest girl ever. She’s harsh about her suitors, she says some unforgivable things to her mum and she often does things that could be described as selfish. No matter how much I l’amour her,...
I used to post these on the Disney Prince club but that spot looks dead :( I already did The Disney Princes I would settle down with but I don't really like it now, when I re-read some of my old articles, I sometimes cringe. Personality is plus important than looks but I can't really marry someone I'm not attracted to. I'm going to make this short because it can get offensive. I saw JNTA1234 doing this with the Princesses and I laughed a lot so here we go...
One song my cœur, coeur keeps chant for one l’amour only for you.
The Prince - Kill I l’amour The Prince and I would l’amour him to serenade me...
OK, so in my last article, I gave my reasons as to why I don't think Gothel is a full villain. In THIS article, I'm gonna give a liste of possible backstories that may have influenced Gothel to be the way she is.
I'll start off with the one that's the most likely, but the one I don't wanna believe.
1. In her youth, Gothel was a very sweet child, but as she grew into a teenager, the trials and tribulations of teenage life took their toll on her. She Lost most of her innocence and became obsessed with things such as her looks, so much so, that it drove her to vanity, obsession with her looks. The...
I thought that since Merida has joined that I should talk about the most heroic Disney Princesses. I'll be judging their actions based off not only the original films but in the sequels and TV series'. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion and that just because like per say I think they're a damsel in distress and not that heroic doesn't mean that I hate them. Anyway please leave a commentaire and enjoy.
Okay I don't like her but I don't hate her and this is kind of part of why I don't like her. First of all her dream is basically to be a damsel in distress, be saved par her true...
Here are the results of the favori Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Character Countdown, hope you'll enjoy it :)
16. The Vultures
I was expecting them to leave a few rounds later, but there's not doubt about why they left at this point, most users a dit that they where creepy.
I watched this the other jour and I absolutely despise them. Ugh (Mongoose09) Boring (Jessikaroo) I like the vultures, actually! (rythmicmagic) they have no purpose in the movie (pretty_angel92) They´re only creepy. (CodyVenusTrent) Nothing special about them. (MissAngelPaws) I get why the vultures are there, they add to...
I've been planning on doing this for a long while and now I've finally done it. In my opinion this is my perspective of the best Disney Princess role models. What works for me might not work for someone else and what doesn't work for me might work for someone else. Please take into account that this is just my opinion and I promise I'm not being biased and this is my complete honest opinion, enjoy and I look vers l'avant, vers l’avant to seeing your comments.
She's actually the only Disney Princess that I consider a bad role model. Part of that is because of her lack of screen time so unlike the...
36) Old hag (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) The character was supposed to be the fairest of her kingdome until Snow White became plus beautiful, and jealousy drove her to desperate measures. She ended her days looking like this. Instead of the fairest, the least beautiful among all.
Some commentaires from fanpop users:
-Mongoose09: old + hag = this thing
-princecatcher93: The face that made me scared of Snow White until I was 15.
-maryksand: Well, this one needs to go because old hag's unattractiveness in terms of looks/outside appearance was the entire point of...
This is a liste of the ranking of the most girly and feminime Disney princesses. Clothing, hair, accessories, personality affects
11. Merida Obviously, she is the less girly princess in the line. That curly hair, she doesn't care about her looks either. She isn't the typical "damsel in distress" who only cry waiting for her prince to come. Playing with weapons all day, how can she be the first place in this countdown?
10. Mulan Even though a warrior, she still has some girl points. She stays graceful, but still hold the tough girl trait. She can't be the last in this rank
I had inspiration to write this article because of a dream I had a couple years ago. I dreamed there was a map of the world, and points on the map. At the points, is where a Disney story took place. For example, in India, was The Jungle Book.
So I wonder, where does each story take place? Well, not everyone knows for sure, but here are some I guess where each takes place. (I'm only doing Disney Princesses)
1. Snow White Snow White is really a dark story and takes place in dark times. I believe it takes place in early, middle age time, England. Around the 1400's. I think this because in the...
It took a long time to finally decide the full lineup of my favori films because I just l’amour them so much! Well, here's the countdown of my favori Princess movies.
10. Pocahontas I didn't see this movie as a child, so it never really connected to me. I saw it a few months il y a and thought that it was quite boring and dull. It was a great movie of course, but could not compare to the other princess movies. The plot is not very exciting, and the climax of the movie when they were about to fight, really didn't get me emotional ou excited. The ending was one of my favoris though. That was...
Sigh..... I know this is the third Disney princess outfit article in a row but with all due respect to KataraLover and sweetie94 I've been working on mine for awhile and I hope toi don't feel like I ripped toi off. There's not a princess who's outfits I entirely hate, so this liste was a bit difficult to make. Keep in mind these are just my opinions also.
Ok so our liste starts out with one of the favoris gone. I know a lot of people enjoy her purple dress but I just don't. It reminds me of a kids costume that little kids wear at the parks. It's short and is that purple that...
Belle has a really good relationship with her father. They are never shown fighting ou arguing. Although the villagers think both are odd, Belle and Maurice are satisfied to have each other.
When Belle sees Philippe coming accueil without her father, she is worried and boldly goes to the dark forest searching her father.
Entering a scary castle, Belle finds her father imprisoned in a cold jail. Then, she declares to take Maurice's place as the prisoner although she will spend her entire life in the gloomy château with a horrible, monstrous Beast.