Since I'm being so villainous, it seemed like an appropriate time to share MY OPINIONS on DP films villains and rank them in order. (Joke intended :D)
So here goes:
1. Maleficent: with her one nasty evil stroke, she set the stage, She didn't dabble in small time efforts. Her character is the most alluring and unique. She was a fairy, but an evil one. She has the aura of an enchantress. I loved her confidence when she took the stage while casting out the spell. The best villainy traits: downright evil, need no disguise, doesn't flaunt but does every act confidently and with most style.
* This article does not contain my personal opinion on Belle's best outfit but instead lists the majority of Fanpop's choice in Belle's best outfit.
♥ 4. Green Dress ♥
Many people found green not to be a very flattering colour on Belle. The dress is seen while she is playing outside with Phillipe and the dog/footstool as well as the scene in which the Beast gives Belle his library. The dress has puffy shoulders that then descend into long sleeves. It's sort an olive colour for the most part and is worn with a matching ribbon in Belle's hair.
salut everyone! And welcome to the interview for our fan of the mois for June: BraBrief! BraBrief is known around the spot as the saint who organizes the princess of the month. The contests, polls, results: It's all her! Deservedly so, she has finally won fan of the month. I hope toi enjoy the article.
1. First of all, congrats! How does it feel to be fan of the Month?
I haven't expected this surprise because I'm not active as some other users, especially in the FOTM Forum, but I'm very happy about it!
2. Your favori Princess? Why?
My favori Princess is Aurora. When I was a child, I had a...
I never really thought jasmin was pretty, save for several select shots, and know I see why. The shape of her eyes make her look freaky and alienish when they're open all the way. Her nose is alright in some shots, like the above, but it looks plain weird in others. In her bad shots, she doesn't even look human, so of course she's 13.
I had a dream of putting Merida high on my list, yet that dream was sadly crushed when I actually made this stupid thing. So here she is, at 12. Anywho, I find Merida to have a unique but stunning...
1. The iconic song “Part of Your World,” was almost cut from The Little Mermaid. 2. “Can toi Feel the l’amour Tonight” was also almost cut from The Lion King. Elton John, who saw the film with the song removed, told producers they needed to put it back in. 3. Aladdin’s face was modeled after Tom Cruise’s. 4. And Ariel was partially modeled after Alyssa Milano. 5. The Jungle Book was the last animated film Walt Disney personally supervised; it was released 10 months after his death. 6. John Lennon turned down Walt Disney Studios’ request for the Beatles to provide the voices of the vultures...