Aurora From Sleeping Beauty
So, I'm new to fanpop and I decided to write my first article. I'm new to this so I'm sorry if the grammar isn't amazing, I'm trying here. :)
13. Aurora: She's actually the only DP I dislike, although I don't hate her. I'm not a big fan of Sleeping Beauty either, the only character I really like is Maleficent. I just find Aurora to be a boring and bland character. There are things I like about her, I find her to be very beautiful and have a great chant voice, but other than that I don't really like her. Apparently, she's only awake in 18 minutes of the film and has like 20 lines and her song. I've never found her interesting, and I never really found her to have much of a personality. I've never heard that there is a sleeping beauty sequel (if there is, I really want to see it, but I don't think there is.) so I've never really seen any of aurora's personality grow ou develop. Overall, I just don't like her.
12. Anna: I have a neutral feeling about Anna, becuase I don't really like her character that much, well I like it, but I feel DP before her have had similar personalities. Starting near the end of the Disney rennisannce, the Disney princesses were plus heroic and had plus personality, but with that personality they became plus human, plus flawed and awkward characters, and I feel that Anna's personality has been overused throughout the years, with characters like Mulan and Rapunzel having similar personalities, but I feel they developed plus than Anna did throughout the movie, later I'll be making a liste on my favori Disney princess movies, and I'll explain how I find La Reine des Neiges to be overrated, as well as Anna and Elsa's characters in general, even though they're probably the most populaire DP worldwide right now, I never really understood the appeal of either of them, although I like Elsa more.
11. Belle: Okay, from here through the end, I like the Disney princesses now. I don't l’amour her as much as the rest, but I still like her. I l’amour her movie, I find other films to be better but I still l’amour the movie, I find the animation to be stunning, but let's talk about Belle now, I really do like her. I like that she reads a lot of livres and no one reads them except for her, and I like that she stands out as a character, although there's some things that I don't like about her, (similar to Aurora) I don't see much character growth in her throughout the movie, and she isn't as relatable as some of the other DP. However she has a nice chant voice, and she's one of the most beautiful DP.
10. Snow White: Sadly for Snow White, she barely made it into the haut, retour au début ten, she deserves plus l’amour than she gets, even if she is one of the most 'damsel in distress' types in the DP franchise, probably only behind Aurora when it comes to being a damsel in distress. I like her personality (even if she doesn't have much of it), she's really sweet and kind, but she takes charge when it comes to the dwarfs, however, even though she has a personality, she doesn't montrer that much emotion compared to the others.
9. Elsa: I prefer Elsa to Anna par a lot, and I really like her. So I'm going to start off with what I like about her. She has an amazing chant voice, and she's a pretty emotionally complex character that toi really feel sorry for, since she's been locked in her room for, I believe almost 15 years, but I'm not sure. However, what I don't like about her, is even though she's apparently the deuteragonist, she doesn't get that much screen time in the movie, and I feel that Kristoff is a bigger character than she is, I feel that he's in a larger portion of the movie. I really like Elsa, but I wish she was in the movie more.
8. Pocahontas: I really like her, but I don't really like her movie that much and I feel that she's a bit of a dull character. I really do like her though, she's a great character, and it's great that she's the first Native American Disney princess, and couleurs of the Wind is one of the best Disney songs in my opinion! However, I don't have much to say about her, which is probably why she's near the middle.
7. Jasmine: From now on, I find the DP to be fantastic characters, and now I l’amour all of them. I l’amour how jasmin is an outspoken character, and I l’amour how she wants adventure. People say she's a selfish brat, but I don't really think that. Just because she likes to speak her mind to people and wants adventure doesn't mean she's a selfish brat who can't enjoy what she has. She's not higher because I just prefer them to her.
6. Ariel: I find jasmin and Ariel to have very similar characteristics, they both want more, and they both l’amour adventure. However, I find Ariel and her film to be better than jasmin and Aladdin. The little mermaid DID start the renaissance and helped save Disney after all! As much as I l’amour Ariel, I find her less developed then most of the Disney Princesses, and I don't think she should have left everyone behind to follow her dreams, she could have done it better.
5. Cinderella: Cendrillon is considered the most populaire princess worldwide, so she deserves a spot in the haut, retour au début 5. Sure, she has her moments where she can be a damsel is distress, but she's less like that than Snow White and Aurora are, in my opinion. I really l’amour Cendrillon and I find her to be the best of the classic Disney princesses, she has plus of a spine than the other two, she stands up for herself, and even though she's not that heroic, in my opinion she is the most heroic out of the original 3 princesses. The others have plus a a personality and are less of the Damsel in Distress type in my opinion.
4. Tiana: I l’amour Tiana! Too bad she's too good for Naveen. I like how she pursues her dreams without leaving everyone behind, and Tiana is also absolutely gorgeous, and also has a FANTASTIC chant voice. I also really like her film, although i dislike Naveen, I like Dr. Facilier and of course Tiana, I also l’amour mama odie. However, Tiana is not higher becuase I just prefer the others.
3. Merida: She's one of the least populaire Disney Princesses, probably because of her character. However, I absolutely ADORE her, and even though she starts off as an immature character, I feel that she grew over time par a lot, and she develops so much! She's not exactly that heroic, besides the scene where she shoots the arrows, but I still l’amour her personality, and I l’amour that red hair of hers! Although, I wouldn't say her movie is one of pixars best (it's not one of my favoris form pixar) I still really like it, and I would l’amour to see a sequel! She's not higher because I liked the others personalities from the beginning, and find them to be plus heroic.
2. Rapunzel: I don't care if people think she and her movie are overrated, I l’amour her! I l’amour how she's so awkward and barely even knows what a person is in the beginning and she flinched and freaked out when she saw Flynn, but she's also pretty heroic and I l’amour it when she hits Flynn with the frying pan. She also develops a lot, and she's pretty awesome when she tells Mother Gothel she can't ever use her hair again, and just starts to walk out on her, I also l’amour her voice, (even though it isn't populaire opinion) and l’amour her long blonde hair, and I still l’amour her short hair, but I don't like it as much. She's not higher because she can't beat my number one.
1. Mulan: There is no doubt in my mind that Mulan is my favori Disney Princess, at first she's like Rapunzel where she's awkward and she has her 'notes' to help her because she can't remember what she's supposed to do, but she's really awesome because she basically sacrifices herself for her dad, so she goes to fight for him. par the end, she develops a lot, and she's not really that awkward girl anymore. I also think she has an amazing chant voice. Mulan is also one of my favori Disney Movies.
Anna From Frozen
Belle From Beauty And The Beast
Snow White From Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
Elsa From Frozen
Pocahontas From Pocahontas
Jasmine From Aladdin
Ariel From The Little Mermaid
Cinderella From Cinderella
Tiana From The Princess And The Frog
Merida From Brave
Rapunzel From Tangled
Mulan From Mulan