I've seen and read many of these types of articles lately and I thought I would do one too. So here it is:
10. Snow White and The Prince- They are dead last because we only see them interact once at the beginning of the movie when Snow White is chant at the wishing well and only for a moment. After that we don't see the prince again until the end of the movie when he kisses Snow White and she wakes up. So it would be suivant to impossible to place them any higher on the liste when they barely have any interaction. They are cute together though.
9. Tiana and Naveen- They have plenty of interaction through out the movie but the fact that they argue and can't stand each other for most of the movie and then suddenly they l’amour each other feels sort of out of the blue. It feels a little forced. That's why I can't place them any higher. The fact that they do end up together does help prove a point that toi can have dreams and goals and still get married/be in a committed relationship.
8. Pocahontas and John Smith- I like them plus than the précédant two, but I'll admit their relationship does feel rushed as many people say. I do l’amour the scenes where Pocahontas shows him the beauty of nature and is chant to him. The moment where she goes to visit him when he is imprisoned is sweet too.
7. Cendrillon and Charming- I l’amour their meeting at the ball, it's so romantic and classic. The moment when he first sees Cendrillon was really nice and how he immediately wanted to dance with her and talk to her. He wants to see her again and gets upset when she runs off. The fact that he can't remember what she looked like kind of makes him lose points though. Why didn't he chercher the kingdom for her himself? I do l’amour them as a couple though, just not as much as the others.
6. Mulan and Shang- Sure their meeting isn't exactly glamorous ou romantic par a long stretch, but I still think they are a great couple. They started off on the wrong foot and gradually Mulan earned his trust and he learned to trust her. They make a great team and I always l’amour the moment when Shan Yu is attacking Shang and knocks him down saying "You took away my victory," and Mulan bravely throws her shoe at him as says "No I did," That took some guts to stand up to him like that when he was clearly bigger and stronger than her. I think that is both heroic and romantic.
5. Aurora and Phillip- I l’amour this couple. I l’amour when they dance and sing in the forest to "Once Upon a Dream." The way they both get upset when told they are already betrothed is cœur, coeur clenching. The way he bravely takes on Malificent to save his beloved Aurora is just so romantic, and when he kisses her to wake her up is amazing. I l’amour their dance together at the end of the movie. They are both so elegant and graceful.
4. Belle and Adam- I have always loved this couple and their movie. I like how their relationship progresses from being enemies, to civil, to Friends and finally to falling in love. I l’amour the scene where he gifts her with a bibliothèque and also where he saves Belle from the wolves. The fact that they both can be stubborn is interesting to watch and the moment when Belle think she has Lost him forever just as she says "I l’amour you," is cœur, coeur breaking. However, I still l’amour the suivant three couples more.
3. Rapunzel and Flynn- I think their meeting is hilarious! When Rapunzel knocks him out with her frying pan and then pokes him and tries to hide him is fun to watch. Their journey from being total strangers to Friends to being in l’amour is enjoyable to watch. When they finally see the floating lanterns and Flynn and Rapunzel's gazes meet is so romantic. I hate that what would have been their first Kiss gets interrupted. The ending is so emotionally charged as well and sweet.
2. Ariel and Eric- They have always been one of my favori couples to watch. They have such a wonderful chemistry and I just l’amour how Ariel saves Eric's life at the beginning of the movie. It really was heroic because Ariel could have been injured while trying to help him. The entire movie is filled with magical moments with them together such as the bateau ride with Sebastian chant Kiss the Girl. The way Eric is so protective of her and kills Ursula because he refused to lose her again was so awesome.
1. jasmin and Aladdin- My favori couple:) I just l’amour the chemistry and realistic element to their relationship. They may fight but they always find a way to work things out and they both care deeply for one another. I l’amour how Aladin rescues jasmin in the market place at the beginning of the movie and how passionate and supportive jasmin is. When Aladin wants to find his father and invite him to their wedding jasmin encourages him to go and says she understands. I l’amour how jasmin still loves him even though he is poor and she is rich and could have anyone she wanted. She is not snobby as some claim she is. She calls him out when he lies to her but they work it out and still manage to have their happy ending.