Here are the results about positions 21-30 of the Disney Princess Sequel Outfit Countdown, voted par public. 30. Ariel: Seashells (The Little Mermaid II – Return to the Sea and Ariel's Beginning)
We are starting with the Ariel's purple seashells. People say this is just a bra and that it's too simple, but I like it, especially the color. Maybe, it didn't hit it big because we have seen Ariel in a lot of scenes with the seashells in original movie, too?
It's just a bra and a tail and the tail is already part of her.
Position #30 Ariel's Seashells
- starlight77 No, not Ariel's seashells. That's like her best outfit (her only good one too!)
- BelleAnastasia She looks amazing but it's not much of an outfit...
- alexon31 29. Pocahontas: Ballgown (Pocahontas II – Journey to a New World)
I l’amour Pocahontas' ballgown! To me, this is her best dress! It shows her like a true princess, that she really is.
Dreadful. It looks like a clowns outfit. The sleeves are awful, the jupe is lame and the color is blah. The lamp-like hairstyle doesn't make it any better.
Position #29 Pocahontas' Ballgown
- MalloMar I like Pocahontas's ball gown. I think it looks a lot better than a lot of other things left.
- auroraxaurelia It doesn't suit her as much as the native dress and native winter outfit does. Plus her hairstyle is horrible and her skin has been whitened. I also prefer her mother's collier over the one she wears with the ballgown.
- PrincessAyeka12 28. Cinderella: Green Ballgown (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
I really like this Cinderella's ballgown, in my opinion, it's the only her ballgown that it isn't copied in the sequels from her original silver dress, because the shape is a different. Moreover, this light green/aquamarine color Suits – Avocats sur Mesure her very well. I hoped it should have been higher.
I just don't like it very much...
Position #28 Cinderella's Green Ballgown
- AllegroGiocoso ANOTHER carbon copy of Cinderella's ballgown. Did the animators not know how to make different dresses?
- TheCrystalRing It's not that much of a copy. The jupe is less wider and at least the collier is pretty
- Tigressfan10689 27. Aurora: Nightgown (Disney Princess: Il était une fois Tales – Follow Your Dreams)
Oh, I l’amour this nightgown. As I've already said, I can't be unbiased about Aurora; she so pretty, whatever she wears, but I would really have a nightgown like this.
It's a nightgown, not an outfit. She's (probably) not gonna wear it as a dress
Position #27 Aurora's Nightgown
- Flutey_Girl96 I like Aurora's nightgown :)
- SailorM91 I think it would look better without the matching head band, if only the dress wasn't so plain on her.
- PrincessAyeka12 26. Cinderella: Beige and Brown Outfit (Cinderella III – A Twist in Time)
I'm a little bit indecisive about this riding outfit: the shape is pretty, but the color is very boring, in my opinion.
Cindy's brown horse riding outfit is kinda her only one pretty outfit in the sequels.
Position #26 Cinderella's Beige/Brown Outfit
- tiffany88 This dress has no true worth
- Tigressfan10689 25. Cinderella: Light Blue Dress (Cinderella III – A Twist in Time)
I can't understand how this ugly mess went so far. It's a ripped dress! There are so many outfits prettier than this awful thing!
Kind of weird, but I really like Cinderella's ripped dress, it looks better than the unripped version.
Position #25 Cinderella's Ripped Dress
- milky-way I actually really like the ripped dress for some reason. Her hair looks stunning when it's messy, and the dress looks unique. I like the sleeves and length.
- MalloMar Cinderella's ripped robe shouldn't even count as outfits. I dont know how the ripped dress outlasted ballgowns.
- jainabieber7 24. Belle: Christmas robe (Beauty and the Beast – The Il était une fois Christmas)
I'm still shocked that this beautiful robe left the countdown, it was my seconde favorite. It deserved to be in the haut, retour au début five, it is gorgeous, especially the cream parts of it. The sleeves are nice and the couleurs suit well on Belle's skin.
Oh, the horror :o
Position #24 Belle's Christmas Gown
- PrueFever I think this dress makes her hips look too big.
- Flutey_Girl96 How is the Il était une fois Christmas dress in first? It's gorgeous and deserves to win!
- rhythmicmagic 23. Cinderella: Wedding Dress (Cinderella III – A Twist in Time)
I don't hate this wedding dress so much, but I think that it is so classic to be considered pretty. It lacks details.
I hate the long sleeves and the really wide-open skirt. Horrible wedding dress.
Position #23 Cinderella's Wedding Dress
- Popcornfan So plain
- dimitri_is_hot 22. Ariel: Yellow Dress (The Little Mermaid II – Return to the Sea)
I'm not fan of yellow color, but I think this Ariel's dress was the prettiest of all yellow outfits in this countdown. I particularly l’amour the details on the top. In my opinion this dress Suits – Avocats sur Mesure very well with Ariel's “difficult” hair.
I really like Ariel's yellow dress.
Position #22 Ariel's Yellow Dress
- euny Awww Ariel's yellow dress is so cute....
- tiffany88 It not Ariel's kind of dress.
- princecatcher93 21.Mulan: Training Outfit (Mulan II)
One of the worst outfits,in my opinion. It's boring, the color is plain and it lacks femininity. The shoes are equally hideous.
Position #21 Mulan's Training Outfit
- starlight77 How have any of Mulan's boring-all-look-the-same dresses made it this far? So ugly.
Thanks for reading!
To see the places 31-40 click link
To see the places 41-48 click link