Denmark X factor

aholic posted on Mar 22, 2008 at 11:34PM
Hey you! Are you a Dane and are you watching x factor? Here you can discuss everything about x factor. It does'nt mind if you write in Danish. You decide, I think it's only Danes that are watching it anyway.

Ser du x factor? Her kan du diskutere altting omkring x factor. Du må gerne skrive det på engelsk eller dansk. Det bestemmer du.
last edited on Dec 22, 2010 at 02:59PM

Denmark 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an aholic said…
Er du glad for at Heidi røg ud ved semifinalen? Det var jeg ikke. Det skulle have været Martin, der røg ud. Mine to favoritter var helt klart Heidi og Laura. Jeg kan ikke så godt like Martin. Hvad med jer?

I thought that it was'nt fair for Heidi. She is a better singer than Martin. What do you think?
il y a plus d’un an aholic said…
Martin has already sold more than 25.000 albums on the first day! That's more than Thomas Helmig and so many others did. Millionaire after just 1 day.
il y a plus d’un an GreatOrmondSt said…
Did you see on Sunday's X factor show? They are all releasing a single with the proceeds coming to Great Ormond Street Hospital children's charity :-) - You can get the CD in the shops or buy the single here link Really hoping we get this to number one and help out lots of children at the hospital, like Oscar (his story is here link he was on the show - we were SO proud of him) Big hugs, Amy xxx