débats A plus appropriate place/ débats on..Obama and Muslims?

germany123 posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 09:57PM
link

Original statement bylink:
Do you think Barack hussein Obama is a good pesident.? *cough* muslim name, but any ways why do you think he is and why do you think he is not.?

débats 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Cinders said…
I was JUST commenting on this when the answer was deleted.

But what I said was:

Why even bother to move it? The argument is void of fact or logic. It would be like debating if the sky is blue or green, because somebody heard that it was green.
il y a plus d’un an germany123 said…
smile
okay so last statement given:
"haha but OBAMA DID INDEED IDMIT TO HIS MUSLIM FAITH >! and did any of you think about the church Obama was going to the one that says *God Dam AMERICA !!!!! ohj wait lets just over look that"

my response: when? where? i have never heard of it. aside from the fact that i do not see how its relevant to obamas politics and him being a good president (which i believe was the initial question) i would still like some back up since i DONT believe he ever said that.
i feel the debate is a little one sided right now - basically everyone agreeing except for one person- so id love to hear some other opinions from people who claim obama is a "bad" president.

also just cause i am interested: i saw on your profile, jannette, that you are in italy? are you from there? what are your ties to the states/ american politics? where do you get your information?
oh double post..it was deleTED? hmm sorry can you give the statement to which you are answering again? (roughly!?)
I was answering your request to move it to a more debatable setting. My point was, why are we even debating something that is A) not true, B) Ill-informed, and C) bigoted. Or, as a certain someone might say, bigoTED.
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
tongue
Aw spoot. I didn't get a chance to copy my gigantic response before it was deleted.
If it makes a difference, 'thrope, I kind of remember it. Something about judgments made about you based on your name, the flaws in Bush's presidency, and how Obama was a better president in comparison.

(I'd voted it best answer!)
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
smile
Yeah those were the main points! Thanks!
laugh
C) bigoted. Or, as a certain someone might say, bigoTED.
ha ha ha ha ha