Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's The RP

darkmoon47 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 12:08AM
So.........we kno the charries we kno the story in fact the only reason i made dis was 2 b prepared 4 when da chat goes bye-bye lol and 4 when(like 2day)the chat won't work................

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 163 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 163

il y a plus d’un an darkmoon47 said…
(dis was the last thing i posted in da chat RP)

i don't give a shit.
il y a plus d’un an zutaradragon said…
(what...didn't u git the thing on the chat...? dat sucks but now u can c my demons. :D)
clearly...Mew means water, i'm sure you're smart enough 2 figure out what she's preoccupied with just knowing that....
~Meanwhile~
*Wallow stands with his back 2 a small stream. slowly a girl forms from it and reaches out 2 him. suddenly he turns an she hurriedly puts her arm 2 her side and disappears in the water again. he stares at the water, sightly confused*
~Meanwhile~
*i look out as the fire pit suddenly has flames shooting out of it. i snicker and walk out, fully recovered and feeling fine* hello Sedjet. *i smile as a girl forms from the flames and looks at me*
 (what...didn't u git the thing on the chat...? dat sucks but now u can c my demons. :D) clearly...Me
(yay lol and my chat won't work at all grrrrrrrrrrrr)
most likely my ex............not like i care
like i said...not hard 2 figure out...
~Meanwhile~
*Wallow stares into the water...wondering what just happened and if maybe he was just seeing things*
~Meanwhile~
*i smile at Sedjet* i heard u and your sisters came back into the forest, now i know it's not just a roomer.
of COURSE we came back. *she replies, as if it's obvious* i heard those twins r here 2.
yeah...do u have a problem with them that i should know about...?
don't know 'em 2 well. *she replies, rubbing the head of the cobra wrapped around her neck. i smile. this is y i loved them...they always have animals around depending on their element. i look over as a boy with spiky black hair and odd but cool looking wings flies down and lands on the barn*
hey Kem.
hey Sus'. been a while. *he replies, smiling his odd and slightly crooked smile* u seen that angel brother of mine?
no...and that's probably a good thing...
 like i said...not hard 2 figure out... ~Meanwhile~ *Wallow stares into the water...wondering what j
no shit...............
i can't believe Abigor's still way...
way where? *Abigor says as he leaps into the tree just across from them* 'sup?
... ... ...did....u forget what we're doing...?
depends....what r we doing...?
*sigh*
~Meanwhile~
u know that's right....i HATE him. *Kem replies*
i...can't say i blame u...*i reply*
 i can't believe Abigor's still way... way where? *Abigor says as he leaps into the arbre just across
wow.............there goes the game(btw i made a pop quiz question on dis spot)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
is it just me or is he dumber then usual 2day...
hey!
well...
~Meanwhile~
*i look over as Carter rides in and his horse easily jumps the fence and Atrum runs out and they greet eachother as Carter gets down and walks over* howdy Sus' *he smiles, dipping his hat slightly*
howdy Carter. *i reply, doing the same*
yea................oh god he's here
hey....least it's not Meshrew...i think u'd hate him as much as i usually do....
~Meanwhile~
i'm just glad...*Kem starts*
glad what? *a voice suddenly asks as a boy that looks exactly like Kem only with pure white wings lands in a tree*
brother...*Kem almost snarls*
well hello 2 u 2...*He mutters*
hey Meshew...
y do u keep showing up!? *Kem glares at him*
the past is the past and i can not change it...
haven't u learned from the last time we met? *Kem snarls*
 hey....least it's not Meshrew...i think u'd hate him as much as i usually do.... ~Meanwhile~ i'm ju
1 it's Carter 2 y
damn it...he's here 2 now...he's an angel who's...just a little 2 angelic...and i agree with his twin brother Kem's side of the story...
what the fuck r u talking about
my guess is u'll b hearing it any time now...
~Meanwhile~
*Meshrew looks at Kem, slight shock in his eyes* u've gotta learn 2 forgive...
i don't gotta do anything 4 the so called brother that never did anything 4 me! *Kem snaps back* while u were pampered and staring down your nose at me i was abused and hurt. while u could have done something about it, u didn't! I had 2 take it into my OWN hands! *as he yells his voice gets louder and louder* i already TOLD u what i did 2 them! u didn't care about me until AFTER i killed them...then u actually seemed 2 know i was your brother and tried 2 make up 4 everything within a few weeks. well guess what, brother, it doesn't work that way. u didn't show up again until the week of my execution. thanks a lot 4 being there just in time 2 c me die!
*sighs* will i'm blinking out..............
y....u hate arter that much...? as long as Kem's there Meshrew will b 2 busy trying 2 convince him he didn't mean 2 do anything...
~Meanwhile~
u act like i knew what was going on...
because u DID! *Kem yells back* half the time u were standing there watching!
i was 4...
here we go again. *Kem roles his eyes* even a 4 year old means tears and blood means someone's hurt dumb-ass!
we....should leave...*i mutter, pointing into the forest. Carter and Sedjet nod and we start walking away*
do u ever kno Carter(so i won't 4get)
(jst in case they get rid of the chat)noticing what
(ok ok.................the last thing u said was something about Lila's kids............)half angel half demon kids..............who
*i look at u*there is a way i could prob help u but it's a bit................
good boy*i laugh*
Kinallin i need u 2 give Wallow a message
on it*she flys away*
now y do u think i'm in denial
HE WILL COME 4 HER AND IF HE DOESN'T HE'LL SEND THE GUARDS 2 BRING HER BACK YOU KNO THIS
is there a reason ur not answering my question
(wow....do u just post on here randomly..?)
*i started 2 cry*
monkey
(hey....all the stuff he posted is gone...and my cussing him out 2....so either u r really good at gitting rid of stuff or i was dreaming....O.O oh and....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! i tot. 4got what du hell was goin' on!!!!!!!!!!!)
(serena and her older bro r talking she jst found out he betrayed her)
this is the last things that happened...since my fp no let me respond to messages...)
Sam:*my eyes go red* your one to talk my mother STILL fears you
Julian: i kno...*sighs* n no matter what i do or say it won't change...even tho it was Greed n Pride n we're separate beings now...y do u think i try n stay out of her life now...even tho i say sorry n i mean it...with everything i am i do...she...she doesn't ever care...n it hurts...
Sam: oh she cares she gets less scared everyday it's me u have to worry about
Julian: but if she doesn't fear me then y do u still care? *pupils narrow slightly*
Sam: r u deaf U HURT MY MOTHER NO1 HURTS HER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!
(and now my reply)
~Julian
and u think I'll just let u attack me? *raises an eyebrow*
Sam: No........I was counting on you to fight.
Julian: i really don't like 2 fight...especially not with family. I'm not a monster...despite what u think...
Sam: Prove it then...........if u can
Julian: I've already told u I've tried! i can't help if she won't believe it...time is suppose 2 heal wounds n make the scars fade...seems 4 me it only makes things worse...
Sam: no.............prove it to me
Julian: what do you want me 2 do 2 prove it?
Sam: You're smart. Think of something
Julian: heh...I'm not as smart as people think I am, actually...most of the time i was skipping school to tend to a certain...uh...obsession...i had at the time...
Sam: What obsession? Beating my mother?
Julian: *sighs* r we gonna go thru this again? if u must know i had a crush on a certain immortal whom I could never be with at the time
Sam: I don't care. That isn't what we are talking about.
Julian: oh? but it is what i was talking about and u brought it up *shrugs* plus, this is just exactly how i 1st encountered her...I do quite like walking in the dreams of others...tho not quite as much as making places that appear and then r gone just as suddenly. *grins* u c, I've been known to tip the scales between fantasy n reality just a bit...so, while this may be ur dream...i can do this. *stomps and a forest grows quite suddenly around us*
Sam: Let's get one thing straight. I brought you here not the other way around. Got it? *snaps my fingers and sets the forest on fire*
Julian: I know, but i did come of my own free will. After all, a fire will destroy everything in it's path....but what grows in it's place will be 10 times more beautiful and healthy then the original. *looks up as it starts 2 rain, putting out the fire*
Sam: You wanna play games fine * makes our surroundings change to the place where my father made my mothers life hell* (the room he raped and beat her in)
yes, but how would Julian know that...?) Julian: *looks around, confused*
no one said he did i was making sure u knew) Sam: If you want to know what this room is.....swallow your pride and ask my mom........................if you can * i leave him in the room*
no one said he did i was making sure u knew) Sam: If you want to know what this room is.....swallow your pride and ask my mom........................if you can * i leave him in the room*