Dance Academy What do toi think of Dance Academy?

kittykat89 posted on Jun 12, 2010 at 05:26AM
Since i like Dance Academy i wanted to know what other people thought of it. :)

Dance Academy 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an bronwynr1 said…
I first watched the trailer on the dance academy zdf website a few times. I loved it I watched the premiere and then after two episodes i was hooked It's awesome and there's already another season can't wait lol
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an kittykat89 said…
big smile
Same with me! The show looked awesome and when i finally watched 1 episode i couldnt wait till the next one!!
il y a plus d’un an Cantwait4book5 said…
big smile
I love dance academy! I saw the preview and I thought it was really gay looking. But I watched like the 5th episode cause there was nothing on and now i'm hooked! I love Christan and Tara and I really hope they get together. I don't really like Kat. But i'm so gald that in the last episode Abbigale (did I spell that right) and Sammy came public <3 <3 <3
il y a plus d’un an callejahLUVSed said…
heart
I love it :) I watched the whole season in two days :)
il y a plus d’un an nashira190 said…
big smile
Soy de Venezuela y la vi en boomerang y me encanto! Espero que sigan transmitiendo la serie aquí!
il y a plus d’un an im-a-fan said…
heart
I am like obsessed with this show. Ok guys you are fonna hate me for this but, I honestly don't like Tara very much. I'm the kind of girl that doesn't like to be the perfect girl or doesn't like the perfect girl in a story. So now you can tell that I like Kat better than Tara. I think Kat and Christian should be together cuz they are so cute together. But that's just my opinion! I also don't like Tara cuz she gets everything she wants, and she is annoying! She is an AMAZING dancer for sure, but her charm doesn't charm me...... I LOVE THIS SHOW THOUGH!
il y a plus d’un an funnyapple said…
I LOVE THIS SHOW.
Cant wait 2 see the new season.
il y a plus d’un an balletdreamer98 said…
tongue
Ok it's killing me how season 3 isn't out yet! There was a 2 year break period between season 1 and 2 so will season 3 not be out until 2014?
il y a plus d’un an divyamusic2 said…
blush
Music learning classes and Dance learning classes for the kids and children participating in the popular Indian television reality shows such as Indian Idol, Boogie Woogie, Little Champ, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Dance India Dance, Voice of India and Chak Dhoom etc., music / dance competitions in schools and colleges, music and dance stage shows, summer camps, birthday parties and entertainment shows etc. are especially organized by Divya Music. These music lessons and training in music / dance for children help in developing interest in music. These short term certificate courses are for 2 months / 6 months and one year duration. The examinations are conducted by Divya Music and the successful students are awarded certificates by Divya Music.

link | link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an annturner1952 said…
I absolutely love Dance Academy, The Story line, The Music, the Dance, I have never ever been so entertained to the point at my age to start back up with ballet