Damon Salvatore I Got to meet Ian Yesterday!!

DefineDelicate posted on Jul 26, 2009 at 02:12AM
so I don't know if anyone knows this about me but I live in Covington, [where their filming VD mostly] and Last night my sister and I decided to visit the set [this is our second time] and I turned my head and saw the BEAUTIFUL Ian sanding by Paul Wesley eatting something. I waved, he waved back..after eatting his lunch, Ian started walking my direction and my Mind was in total shock.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG" because although I like Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder has my Heart and Damon is my favorite character from the books. so as he walked by, I was like "Ian can I have a pictures with you?" and he's like "YEAH!!" he walks right to me and says "What's your name?" and I'm like..."O_O Tiff...any" and he's like "Hi Tiffany, I'm Ian" and my sister's like "OMG he's so pretty" LOL he wrapped his arm around me and at this point I'm dying, because IAN SOMERHALDER IS TOUCHING ME OKAY?? I MEAN...IANNNNNNNNN...SOMERHALDER. IN PERSON!!! *dies*
So I'm like shaking, which I hoped he didn't notice, but it was pretty apparent, because I mean I WAS SHAKING BAD. and I'm like "OMG Your just like..making my day."
and what does Ian say?
"Your making my day Baby! High five" My heart literally went into my gut! as I high fived him. then he laughed and was like "YOUR GONNA WATCH THE SHOW RIGHT?" and i'm Like...duh..LOL then I had to say good bye, after all there was more fans, so he told me Good Night and left

I can die happy now. :)

ps-did I mention he was wearing a muscle shirt?? and sweaty? Oh yes baby. the picture doesn't do him justice. he's BEAUTIFUL. and so is Paul...but I mean like I said.. Ian has my ♥
LOL

and that's my story. here's a Picture to prove it :P

so I don't know if anyone knows this about me but I live in Covington, [where their filming VD mostly

Damon Salvatore 52 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

il y a plus d’un an Orsolya said…
Wow you're so lucky Tiff, I can't believe it. And damn, he looks hot in that pic.
il y a plus d’un an DefineDelicate said…
heart
He is down right beautiful in person. I kept looking at him like..OMG your so sexy LOL which I think he knows I think that way. LOL because he was just smiling LOL he's soooo SWEET!!!
il y a plus d’un an ravensilver said…
Tiff........... I'm speachless. I love me some Damon.
big smile
OMG love are you serious?!? Oh I didn't know you were a VD fan!!! and Damon too??? OMG *HUGS YOU*
il y a plus d’un an nightworld88 said…
big smile
OMG i think i might move there!! he is sooooooooo cute and soooooooo sweet.(dies)
il y a plus d’un an TmoVie_obsessed said…
That is possibly the most amazing thing ever!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an samjhart said…
heart
Omg GOd Ian in a muscle shirt *thud*
il y a plus d’un an edwestwickfan2 said…
heart
Damn he is hot. i wish i could meet him. and i am a Damon fan.
il y a plus d’un an HEA16 said…
big smile
OMFG! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! What a hottie :) Great photo!
il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
heart
omg i want to meet him too...your sa lucky:D:D:Dhe is awesome
il y a plus d’un an crisss_tkd_5 said…
heart
OMG!!!!! THAT'S LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Spikefan74 said…
Wow, you are SO lucky! Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I think I would faint or cry lol.
il y a plus d’un an GGLover_1 said…
OMG! HE DOES LOOK *gulps and dies* GORGEOUS AND SUPER HOT!!!

Was he really sweaty??? OMG! OMG! I want me some IAN SOMERHALDER TOO! Damon is my one true love!!

Lucky you hun <3
il y a plus d’un an raven911 said…
OMGOSH!!! ur so frickin' lucky!! i wish i knew u so i could be there with u just so i could be standin' on tha other side of IAN!!!!!!! :D sooooooo jealous of u.
il y a plus d’un an baiybiygurl said…
sad
i am so jealous. i love him so much!!
il y a plus d’un an _DarkPhoenix_ said…
heart
I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!
cool
Hey Guys, I went to the set again while they were filming the next episode, and Ian saw me up close and was like "Hey! How have you been?" and I'm like O_O OH mY shits, he remembers. O_O

I also got to meet Nina. :)
il y a plus d’un an kriztinex23 said…
Tiff damn ur sooo lucky creature as in hahaha uve got an encounter and hugged the most beautful human being alive damN! i knew it! he is soo sweet nd humble nd FunnY weeee i luv him super! tnx tiff for sharing ur story ^_^
il y a plus d’un an georgouskadia19 said…
kiss
omgggggggggggggggg i have to go there to see him
you re the luckiest o
n earth I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS SSSSOOOO HOT
il y a plus d’un an toti8 said…
smile
You are sooooo lucky!!!Thanks for all the details!You were so calm for not fainting!:D
monkey
Oh I wanted to, my knees...were shaking!!!!!!! LOL *dies*
il y a plus d’un an ScottishChic said…
heart
oh my god CAN I COME AND LIVE WITH YOU PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky... tell him if you see him again, Emma loves him!!! And pass that to Paul 2 <3<3

Oh my God, tell them to come to Scotland too... if you slip in a personal trip to mine, im ok with that!!!! ;) lol

Sorry, im so envious, jealous of you know!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an gracery said…
WOW you're SO lucky! He's so sexy! and so sweet! gaaaahhhh I'm so jealous!
il y a plus d’un an Cappiesgal said…
Well hi u r so lucky well i got to meet him too
il y a plus d’un an crazy8gurly said…
cool
wooooow you are sooo lucky!!!!
il y a plus d’un an lailalove said…
mischievous
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u soooooooo damm luky
il y a plus d’un an sam4658 said…
heart
i cant believe you got to met him you are so damn lucky he looks so frickin hott in that picture

blush
hahaha he did man..I was like.."OMG HE HAS SEX HAIR..o_O AND A WIFE-BEATER???"

il y a plus d’un an BeSafe said…
WOW you are sooo freaking LUCKY! Really I would've completely embarrassed myself, probably lose the ability to speak all together!

lol and gosh how sweet is he? Seriously *haha totally embarrassing myself right now* I teared up reading that just because how freaking sweet is he? He's amazing, that's all there is to it! <3
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an vamp2wolfgirl2 said…
heart
OMG SERIOUS OMG CANT BELIEVE IT OMG SORRY I LOVE HIM WISH I COULD BE THER!!
il y a plus d’un an escapeXpain said…
heart
I think I'm going faint, He looks so fit in tt picture. I wanna meet him why can't he do something in the UK?
il y a plus d’un an summerhaych said…
surprise
WOW WOW WOW I would do anything to meet him !!!! You are sooo luckyyy!!!! And I agree with escapeXpain....Why cant he do anything in the UK :(
il y a plus d’un an _Chryso_ said…
wink
OMG OMG!!! You're soooooooo LUCKY!!! ;] ;]
I'm sure that's one of your favorites pics!!! hehe luckyyyyy!!! ;]
il y a plus d’un an iluvwinchester said…
heart
Want...very much want.
il y a plus d’un an shankii said…
big smile
wow girl you're sooo lucky!!! Ian seems to be like the sweetest guy ever, i want to meet him, some day =)!
il y a plus d’un an DaniKatZ said…
big smile
OOOMGGG, where's the picture, i cant find it OMG, Im sooo jelious he is the most awesomest person in the world !@!! OMG! i cant find the photo where is it.

Im soo jelious!! :) :) :):)
surprise
I don't know why it wasn't up there....>.>
 I don't know why it wasn't up there....>.>
il y a plus d’un an ajhalecullen said…
big smile
OMG Tiff!!!!! Thats so awesome!! Im so jealous!! He looks so damn hot in the pic!! OMG seriously you are the luckiest woman :)
il y a plus d’un an i_love_you_ said…
heart
So, let me tell you something
I'm portuguese, but i have some family there in Convington, and the last year, when I went to visit that family, I got to meet Ian too!!!
ANd you're right
There's not A SINGLE photo who can show how perfect he is...
And he is really nice
But my story is a little "atribulated"
I'll tell you if you want too
We are really lucky girls!
big smile
That we are! I've seen Ian in person countless times, but each time feels like a first for me. I've meet him only twice though. so sweet... :) DO SHARE THE STORY!!

As for anyone else, I would love to hear!!! :))
il y a plus d’un an benjaycami_amor said…
crying
OMG OMG OMG OMG!I can't believe how lucky are some people!
He touched you and told you ''You make my day Baby''!OMG!
I am in shock!
il y a plus d’un an hvan101 said…
gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
il y a plus d’un an jodith said…
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously?!!!! MAN,,,,,UR LUCKY..........
O0O0O0O0OH....i wish that...gosh im so jealous...no way xD
he said "Baby" that is reason enough 4 me to Die,and wrapped his arm around u No0o0o0o way.....man....wh cant i meet him WHY?!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Whosyourfattie said…
Holy fuck! He looks so hot in that picture. Omg. I would have died if i meet him! HE is so handsome and good looking♥
AHHH. I want to meet him :D
il y a plus d’un an djsheshe said…
i hate u. u r soooo lucky. :D

u r so lucky. damons my number 1 thos.
il y a plus d’un an VDfan1994 said…
big smile
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an JessicaLala said…
Hey I live in Georgia and I was wondering where if I could go to where you went to meet him, if you can tell me where?
il y a plus d’un an epicdelena4ever said…
OMG! i was ligit on the floor reading ur explanation! LMAOO! ur funny>>i would have had the same reaction!!!!!!!!! i can't beleive u live in covington!!! ur SO LUCKY!!!! lmaooo u had some self control i would have jumped him lmaooooo!!!! i would be smiling ALL DAY!!!! i wanna go to covington lmaooo!!!
kiss
JessicaLala, they usually film at the covington square, but I have yet to see them this season :(

EpicDelena4ever: I'm funny? hahaha Thank you! :)
il y a plus d’un an mariafan said…
heart
O-M-G im speechless!! that's like my dream.. to meet IAN SOMERHALDER♥♥♥
even though i know i will faint in seconds :/